Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London (38384 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by speaker2018: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
very good smiley
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
He was just about to step out under the open skies hence the umbrella

umarshehu58:
The white man was laughing because he is saying why does this african man using umbrella under a roof?
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by announcement: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2019
umarshehu58:
The white man was laughing because he is saying why does this african man using umbrella under a roof?

He is mocking him indirectly I guess.
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by esosuo: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2019
umarshehu58:
evul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by wizod(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Trizzi:
Slavery mentality.
and they are very happy for having such mentality. #spit
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by jesmond3945: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
God forbid. The day Nigerians see that the whiteman see us with disdain the better. Please never you worship or adore these people there is nothing special about them.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by isahsalee: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
martineverest:
inferiority complex of this celebrity king.

is he inferring that the black ones holding the umbrella are sub humans?

If reverse was the case, same you would blame the black king of slave mentality. This is payback time, I love it. Have you forgotten when blacks carries their whites visitors on their shoulders by able young men?. Have you forgotten when the whites deceives us with whiskey, mirrors etc in exchange for our prestigious and valuable resources?.

1 Like

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by dederocs(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Slave mentality...the white man is neither a paid chauffeur, I think he was just showing courtesy.
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by jesmond3945: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
isahsalee:

If reverse was the case, same you would blame the black king of slave mentality. This is payback time, I love it. Have you forgotten when blacks carries their whites visitors on their shoulders by able young men?. Have you forgotten when the whites deceives us with whiskey, mirrors etc in exchange for our prestigious and valuable resources?.
lol please dont be naive, that whiteman is cursing the king inside, let the king eff up you would see the whiteman treating his fuckul immediately. He is just showing british culture which is politeness infact the king is an idiot for bringing this to social media because once this whitemen see it they would despise every other black person.

1 Like

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by Yankee101: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bush man

White people clean our place, drive us around, serve us food and so many other services but no one has talked about it or posted it.

1 Like

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by PAQ(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
U can take the lion out of the jungle but you can never take the jungle out of the lion.

I wonder how he will react if he sees a white beggar or homeless man.

1 Like

Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by fuke(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
This voluble oba is a disgrace.
I vever like him. Whatever he wears he does not carry nobility.
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by wildikeman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hehehe.. What do you expect from an afonja He has been enslaved for too long. Yes afonja.. White masa is holding the umbrella over ur bone head. Enjoy!
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by Kaykay(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
This guy(Oba) is just bringing up a state of reversal(if any of you know history of the black race), something uncommon and here many are using derogatory, terrible words. WOW! When are Nigeria youth ever going to learn to appreciate their own? Agreed, he needn't post this but you responses here are WORSE. Nigeria youth on Nairaland gives a concern to worried about a lot. Please learn to think positively sometimes, don't be overwhelmed by negative comments. You know why, it will reflect in your life. Change your thinking.
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by jesmond3945: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kaykay:
This guy(Oba) is just bringing up a state of reversal(if any of you know history of the black race), something uncommon and here many are using derogatory, terrible words. WOW! When are Nigeria youth ever going to learn to appreciate their own? Agreed, he needn't post this but you responses here are WORSE. Nigeria youth on Nairaland gives a concern to worried about a lot. Please learn to think positively sometimes, don't be overwhelmed by negative comments. You know why, it will reflect in your life. Change your thinking.
the man is an idiot take that from me. I live with white people so I know better. They even clean my toilet, I would have snapped them when they were cleaning my toilet. He is suffering from chronic case of inferiority complex even with all his weatlh and glory.
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
African bush man with local mentality
Re: White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London by CrazyJill: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Well, if we are talking about a chauffeur, then I can tell you one pretty good place where you can find yourself a good chauffeur. Here is a link to their website https://tlt.ae/. Try to go there. In my opinion today, this is one of the best options.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade / "We The Ewe People Of Ghana Are The Same As Yoruba"- Yewe2011.ewe Guy From Ghana / Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.