Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts (5148 Views)

2baba Reacts To Show Poster With Burna Boy’s Name In Larger Fonts As Opposed To / She’s Too Beautiful For The Role: Nigerians React To Photos Of Bbnaija’s Nengi.. / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by booblacain(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
2baba reacts to video of young lady crying because she is too beautiful

A video of a young lady crying because she believes she is too beautiful has gone viral online. Nigerian singer, 2baba, shared the video on his Instagram and stated that he admired the girl for having a positive spirit.

A young Nigerian lady has many social media users cracking hard with laughter after she shared and emotional video for her crying because she believes she is too beautiful. The unidentified lady can be seen crying her eyes out simply because she is believes she is overwhelmingly beautiful. In this social media age where self-love is a way to prevent oneself from falling into depression, this young lady brings a whole new meaning to self-confidence. In the clip she can be heard screaming "I am too fine! Nothing anyone will say will make me change my mind." Her unusual outburst has gone viral and even gotten the attention of 2baba who sees as a positive spirited person who will not let the troubles of life take away how great she feels about herself

https://www.legit.ng/1227101-2baba-reacts-video-young-lady-crying-beautiful.html

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by booblacain(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nothing wey person no go see for social media.

For MUSIC STUDIO PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT (Monitor Speakers, Mics, Audio Interface, Headphones, Mixers and DJ Controllers). Check bellow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by greatnaija01: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
she should....

KEEP SAYING IT.... DONT STOP TALKING IT.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by ojun50(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
2baba but why
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by mekuso89(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
This rubbish will soon start trending

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by axeman2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Masqurade In Disguise
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Onyi22(f): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Just because she is beautiful, she is getting attentions. What will d ugly ones get?
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Pappyto: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Just because she is beautiful, she is getting attentions. What will d ugly ones get?
You're ugly now, so you should know.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Onyi22(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pappyto:

Na ur mama ugly
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by nofuckz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
u don mean it!
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by nepapole(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
I just wantu go to canada.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Pappyto: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:

Na ur mama ugly
That's what you'll resort to.
Who the hell raised you repugnant idiot should bury her head in shame cuz not only are you a disgrace to your family, you're a disgrace to everybody that knows you.

You ugly deadass scarecrow b!tch!
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Salmoneus(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Stop making foolish people famous!!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Onyi22(f): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pappyto:

Who the hell raised you repugnant idiot should bury her head in shame cuz not only are you a disgrace to your family, you're a disgrace to everybody that knows you.

I repeat am, Na ur mama ugly

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by EbukaHades10(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Pappyto:
Yeee. My chest oooo

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by TooMuchStuff: 3:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Am with u fully on this one my sister. You too fine....

Haha, how else should we rate ''too fine'' than a beautiful Niger delta babe.

Love yourself, if no one wanna love you the way u want,
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Me too i am too fine
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Khd95(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Lol there is a saying that says

"Fine girl wey no get sense,na her kitten go suffer am"

I didn't say it angry grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Speedyconnect15: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2019
I wan slap her shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Gentleziggy(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful in her own way but she is suffering from insecurity jor
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Yes o
greatnaija01:
she should....

KEEP SAYING IT.... DONT STOP TALKING IT.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Pappyto:

You they talk as if you get Manners undecided common gtfoh
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by keryj(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Whoever let's the opinion of others affect the way they see themselves is in for a long run.

I always remind myself that am beautifully made both on body and soul.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by mungoparks: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Please were is the beauty? This post is so senseless.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Pappyto: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I repeat am, Na ur mama ugly
You're just an unfortunate bastard..

Omo irankiran��
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by crackhouse(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
No sense.
Re: Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts by Yale9(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2019
shaku shaku and zanku are for lazy people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7quQcnZkW8k

(1) (Reply)

Click. Download Lizzo Cuz I Love You (2019 Album) / Again, Popular Make-up Artiste Makes Up Self Into Davido / Patience Ozokwor Bags Cheiftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.