Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Click. Download Lizzo Cuz I Love You (2019 Album) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Click. Download Lizzo Cuz I Love You (2019 Album) (5155 Views)

American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini / Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum / Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click. Download Lizzo Cuz I Love You (2019 Album) by olamendosa: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
Lizzo Cuz I Love You 2019 Full album download, free direct zip link, hq tracks below.
Cuz I Love You is the third studio album and major label debut by American rapper and singer Lizzo. It was released through Nice Life and Atlantic Records on April 19, 2019.

DOWNLOAD -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1119913958620766209

The album features the single "Juice", which was released in January 2019, and the title track "Cuz I Love You", the video of which was released on February 14. Lizzo will tour in support of the record from April 2019.
"Juice" was released as the lead single from the record on January 4, 2019.[10] The single became Lizzo's first commercial hit, entering component R&B charts in the United States, while also reaching the top twenty in Scotland.
Lizzo makes all of this sound fun. She’s an excellent singer, rapper, dancer, flautist, and humorist crafting upbeat, honest songs about appreciating what you’re worth. The midwestern polymath’s third album, this week’s vibrant Cuz I Love You, is a half-hour pep talk crystallizing the themes of self-sufficiency that she’s been playing at since early records like “Pants vs. Dress” and “Scuse Me” into an encouraging message of peace and self-love.

Year: 2019
Genre: Pop / Hip-Hop / RnB

01. Cuz I Love You
02. Like A Girl
03. Juice
04. Soulmate
05. Jerome
06. Cry Baby
07. Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott)
08. Exactly How I Feel (feat. Gucci Mane)
09. Better In Color
10. Heaven Help Me
11. Lingerie

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigerian And Their Net Worth In 2023 / Luxury House And Cars Of Flavour Nabania (photos) / Does Wizkid Age At All? Fans Ask As He Releases Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.