Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer (51093 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by AllenSpencer: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
Davido please if you're not ready for chioma. I'm readysmiley

Have I told I wont marry you!

Why craving for Davido
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Deltatoto: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

I didn't know,
now u know

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Emyjeze(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
So we should fry beans beacause little miss 'assured with no ring' posted a 'before 3some picture' undecided
you so wish it's folake or dolapo

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by wisdomkid: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Who else Noticed how Beautiul Chioma actually is?
shocked shocked shocked

Davido the badt guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.