Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Firebase Or Mysql Database For Mobile App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Firebase Or Mysql Database For Mobile App (736 Views)

How To Create Mysql Database/python Tkinter Gui To Change Password/Validation En / I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee / Connecting To Mysql Database Using Python3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firebase Or Mysql Database For Mobile App by efelico: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Being relative new to mobile app development. Please, I will like experts to share their view on which is better to go with between using firebase or connecting to mysql as the database for either small or large scale mobile project in the below aspects (1) if the app does not connect to an existing database or third party platform to share the same data (2) if there is a database for the app already ( assuming I am connecting the app to a web site to sharing the same data:something like how Facebook app). Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Have A Product Such As An App That You Would Like To Show The World? Come Here! / Apply For Software Academy Training At Xplug Initiatives / Digital Marketing Vs Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.