Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee (721 Views)

Python With MYSQL: Registration Form In Python Using Tkinter And MYSQL Database / Simple PHP Registration Form With SOURCE CODE / Submit Checkbox Values In Form With Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by vicgid(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Pls I want to learn how to connect html form on webpage to MySQL database for.
Who can teach me
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by bmdmix15: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2022
u can't.

html isnt dynamic u have to connect it to either php python etc.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by donsheddy1(m): 4:27am On Jun 04, 2022
vicgid:
Who can teach me
your html form handler will be a php file that will connect to the MySQL database and store the data you want. Check signature for WhatsApp details.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by Extratyre01(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2022
vicgid:
Who can teach me

Mail me baba
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by Xedmark: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2022
vicgid:
Who can teach me

You're a dead skull learner. Have u heard of server side programming language? Is HMTL a server side language? I wish u luck!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by faruqa97: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Do not pay for this, I repeat don't, you would never learn this way. I mean, if you are paying for a whole course then that is a different game not something this simple.

I don't teach people programming but send me your WhatsApp number and I'll send you some books.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by vicgid(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2022
faruqa97:
Do not pay for this, I repeat don't, you would never learn this way. I mean, if you are paying for a whole course then that is a different game not something this simple.

I don't teach people programming but send me your WhatsApp number and I'll send you some books.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by FlameHashira: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2022
vicgid:
Who can teach me
If your using python for backend drop your number I'll teach you for free it's not hard tbh
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:
u can't.

html isnt dynamic u have to connect it to either php python etc.
What of node?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by sanmtiago(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
FlameHashira:

If your using python for backend drop your number I'll teach you for free it's not hard tbh
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by Alooone: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Scammers full this thread
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by emetisuccess(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
vicgid:
Who can teach me
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by vicgid(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
emetisuccess:

I can teach u. It is very simple. Contact me 09064840719

Ok Boss I will contact you right away
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by vicgid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
emetisuccess:

I can teach u. It is very simple. Contact me 09064840719
This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by emetisuccess(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
vicgid:

This number is not on WhatsApp
Sorry bru contact this other one. 07065215574.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee by vicgid(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks to everyone for the concern. I have finally gotten help. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Tech Talent Layoffs Isn't Over / Oracle And Microsoft / Review Our Shutdown Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.