Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts (1625 Views)

I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by nwafada123(m): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2019
nwafada.com

Twitter users have come for a lady who shared her experience during a job interview. The lady, Taiwo, who was the interviewer did not find it nice after a man she finished interviewing complimented her. She wrote:

“I interviewed a guy for a job yesterday and when he was leaving he said to me ‘you smell nice’ and I told him that’s very rude of him; he left looking stupid. A lot of men don’t have manners!!!”

She further added:

“If telling someone they smell nice after an interview is what you would say, “Good for you…

However, a lot of Twitter users have come for her, suggesting that she was rather rude and hash. See screenshots below.

Read more, see more screenshots here:

http://nwafada.com/2019/03/13/lady-comes-under-attack-for-disgracing-her-interviewee-daddy-freeze-reacts/

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by CreepyBlackpool: 3:16am On Mar 13, 2019
This is one of the reasons why it seems men run away from successful ladies.

This one too will still be claiming men stay away from them because the men are intimidated by their success.

Las las you will reach menopause before you start dating sef, not to talk of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nogodye(m): 4:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Reason why many marriageable ladies are still bearing their father's name.She's proud and rude.Simple compliment she cannot comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by daddylamba: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2019
everybody wan trend
Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Crossbow(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Her ego appalls me.. Most times when women get to a certain level, they believe they can ride on men. Nothing harmful about that statement and that wasn't flirting per se. The girl isn't beautiful and the man couldn't lie to his interviewer so he tried to compliment her smell.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by dangotesmummy: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Nogodye:
Reason why many marriageable ladies are still bearing their father's name.She's proud and rude.Simple compliment she cannot comprehend.
this has nothing to do with marriage. The lady is simply not at peace with herself hence the war within herself is manifesting by her cranky behavior. Abi since when did you smell good become offensive? I just don't get it.more so how many people she wan fight with.what happens to saying thank you and move on?

The lady needs to check herself and she needs mental therapy. Leave marriage or marriageable out of this.its more of a mental issue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by dangotesmummy: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Crossbow:
Her ego appalls me.. Most times when women get to a certain level, they believe they can ride on men. Nothing harmful about that statement and that wasn't flirting per se. The girl isn't beautiful and the man couldn't lie to his interviewer so he tried to compliment her smell.

Nonsense and ingredients.
now I'm not holding briefs for her or saying what she did was OK but maybe she was in a bad mood and even if she was I don't think its enough justification to say he's being rude. I'm still even looking for the rudeness because I don't understand how a harmless compliment is now equated with rudeness abi let me assume she didn't hear what the guy said very well.smh.a lot of women need mental,emotional and psychological healing o.its so obvious

3 Likes

Re: Lady Comes Under Attack For Disgracing Her Interviewee; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maxcollins042(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
She is very stupid. Most Nigerian women are very stupid. 99% of them are shallow minded, misandrists, and unamiable.

If she didn't find what he said welcoming she could have handled it much better.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Hourglass Curves In A Skin-tight Pink Bodysuit / How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant / Ini Edo Dances Zanku, Gbe Body And Twines Her Waist In Hot Mini Skirt For Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.