Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido (2368 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by MrSurd: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
The mother of journalist who accused Davido of disgracing him in the airport have cried out loud.

The young journalist who said he saw Davido at mutala Muhammed international airport Lagos, when he tried to embrace Davido, Davido hit him in the chest and that was embarrassing.

Continue reading below

https://knaija.com/2020/02/27/i-will-never-forgive-you-for-disgracing-my-son-woman-says/

Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by Lawgod247: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by nazablossom(f): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hanty Kemi's mood after reading this news grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
That's part of the gains of being an assliker, asķ am how many times e don hug im Papa for public.
Mtchew.

Awa hynnlaw!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by Inferno001(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some people are funny o...what will your forgiveness or otherwise going to add or reduce from his life? He has no idea you exist..this is just clout chasing...tell your son to learn the ethics of the job..how would you feel if someone you don't know just rush at you to hug you without prior notice? His bouncers don't know their job..they should have beaten him silly..

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by BlissGod: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Anyway, abeg I need help. How do I raise 400k as soon as possible. It's very urgent. Please anyone who have a good idea should help me with a good idea am out of ideas.
I need to raise 409k as soon as possible. I dey beg just WhatsApp a link to me or call my signature. Thank you. It's a matter of life I beg you people.
Re: I Will Never Forgive You For Disgracing My Son, Woman Tells Davido by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2021
He probably did it on impulse cos for all he knows, it may be an attack.

Why hug him in the first place though? Is Davido some kids god? Some people Sha.

The day I saw Burna boy at ikeja, I was staring at him casually as his car drove past slowly in front of me. He was in his car and wind down slightly. People around didn't know it was Burna boy. If it was someone else, the person would have shouted his name but because I don't like embarrassment, i just kept mute.

The woman should warn her son to learn to keep his hand to himself. Not everybody likes such gestures whether its genuine or not.

(1) (Reply)

5000 Cases Confirmed In Nigeria / “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother / Coming To America 2 Premier Starring Davido With Nengi, Ozo, Beverly Naya, Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.