Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers (18754 Views)

Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by EngrHumble(m): 4:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Oyo State Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde, has raised the alarm that the state government has been moving millions of naira from state coffers in the last 72 hours.

The allegation was contained in a statement on Tuesday by Makinde’s spokesman, Dotun Oyelade.

He claimed that credible sources within government said contracts were being used to take millions from government coffers with the connivance of a few civil servants.

Makinde said while he did not want a time-wasting probe as he had promised during his campaign, he would set a dateline upon all contracts awarded and payments made under suspicious circumstances by the current administration.

The statement read, “The governor-elect may be forced to open the books if the aim is to rush money out through foul means before May 29 and leave the state in further financial crisis.

“According to Makinde, cases of unscheduled recruitments and appointments, including back-dated ones, have also been brought before him.

“Government will not hesitate to reverse any such move with consequences on those found to have committed infractions of the civil service guidelines.”

https://punchng.com/makinde-alleges-movement-of-cash-from-oyo-coffers/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Seyi, you are the hope on PDP inroad into SW again... please make it a memorable one and Oyo state a model to others.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Seetto: 4:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:
Seyi, you are the hope on PDP inroad into SW again... please make it a memorable one and Oyo state a model to others.

And if he finally decamp to APC, who care which party he belongs to, if he under perform we will show him the way out.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by BuhariAdvocate: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2019
That's how fayose start.I doubt if this man will change anything in Oyo, because as a serious person when you accuse people at least you must provide some evidence to back your claim.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Seetto:

And if he finally decamp to APC, who care which party he belongs to, if he under perform we will show him the way out.

Until then he is still the inroad of PDP, we only wish he performs excellent without discrimination while setting a model " anyone can do it " without needing the blessings of bourdillion.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's how fayose start.I doubt if this man will change anything in Oyo, because as a serious person when you accuse people at least you must provide some evidence to back your claim.

He would do exceptionally well, imagine such a renowned technocrat and to imagine they may be in their millions from the SW, but because they are not affiliated to Tinubu the alleged kingmaker, they are over shadowed and can't make an impact while thugs hold sway.

Seyi, you are the beacon of hope that anyone can be king, your performance would enable other indigenes in the region believe there are better alternatives.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by aolawale025: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Let him start on a better note. Not contracts etc
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by reality47: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2019
The so called WEST AFRICA ENERGY representing OYO STATE WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY ( OYOWMA ) Is one of the company used to fraud oyo state tresury account. There are some illegal contract quickly awarded to the company and quickly payed for by the state goverment. Moreso, mrs lolade and the white fools called mr paul from uk was brought into the system by the outgoing governor to decieved and fake people of oyo state. Many of the indigenious waste contractors was sacked by mrs oresanwo lolade from ogun state including mrs oluwabukola also from abeokuta in ogun state. Tomenting the people of oyo state and forced them to pay for refuse. All the money generated from refuse always shared everyweek by the outgoing goverment and the collaborators. We heard the newly elect governor saying that all the money belongs to oyo state most remain in the state. Therefore it is not allowed to transfer the state money to lagos ijebu and abeokuta anymore. Thank you governor engr seyi makinde . May your days be long in office

7 Likes

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Seetto: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:

Until then he is still the inroad of PDP, we only wish he performs excellent without discrimination while setting a model " anyone can do it " without needing the blessings of bourdillion.

I don't know where you are typing from, just hope you are not one of those ipob miscreants that make analysis of political happenings in other region.

Who PDP EPP, the same PDP that misrule Nigeria for 16years, the same PDP that cannot account for 16bill dollars spent on power, the same PDP that sold all our assets to friends and cronies at a give away price , which today has turn to national embarrassment, the same PDP that witness massive looting of public funds under gej thanks to dasuki and Alison, the same PDP that cannot complete a single project including their HQ after spending billions, the same PDP that condoles corruption and introduce rigging into Nigeria electoral process.

I think you need political revival.

I don't support party, I support credibility, get that into your stinking brain.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Seetto:

I don't know where you are typing from, just hope you are not one of those ipob miscreants that make analysis of political happenings in other region.

Who PDP EPP, the same PDP that misrule Nigeria for 16years, the same PDP that cannot account for 16bill dollars spent on power, the same PDP that sold all our assets to friends and cronies at a give away price , which today has turn to national embarrassment, the same PDP that witness massive looting of public funds under gej thanks to dasuki and Alison, the same PDP that cannot complete a single project including their HQ after spending billions, the same PDP that condoles corruption and introduce rigging into Nigeria electoral process.

I don't support party, I support credibility, get that into your stinking brain.

At the boldened....Are you really serious?

You were quick to list out all pdp errors and tag me ipob yet you don't support party (lol)..

It's evident that all states under PDP are doing economically better and practicing the best form of democracy at the Nigerian level.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by slivertongue: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
under the PDP, Oyo shall be great again

9 Likes

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
seyi makinde will surely investigate Ajimobi government of crime and corruption. why Akeredolu is loosing big is that he refused to investigate mimiko crimes and corruption. Pdp gain more ground in ondo state in the last elections.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Koralords: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:

He would do exceptionally well, imagine such a renowned technocrat and to imagine they may be in their millions from the SW, but because they are not affiliated to Tinubu the alleged kingmaker, they are over shadowed and can't make an impact while thugs hold sway.

Seyi, you are the beacon of hope that anyone can be king, your performance would enable other indigenes in the region believe there are better alternatives.
Forget was ajimobi not a technocrat this people change when they get there ,hope he does better Sha but the electoral process in getting better ,the Politicians now know they have to perform or get voted out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Alejoas(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
This is the style now.... Dem go even award fresh contracts..... Plenty sef
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Ibrahim9090: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Noted
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Twenty47(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Is this how this one wants to start

1 Like

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Don't start with this please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Darevofpeace(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Seetto:

But the guy you quoted only made his own personal analysis, why did you call his brain a "stinking one" he did not abuse you in his post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by esiri4jesu(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Investment into properties is the best investment choice. Check this out,
https://www.nairaland.com/5068642/dubai-porta-potty-another-lady
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Thalamus: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Chai !! Nigerian public office holders and money. The no 1 purpose of 98% of public office holders in nigeria is to loot billions.
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by esiri4jesu(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Investment into properties is the best investment choice. Check this out,
https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Oyo State will be back to APC by 2023. I don't see this guy wining second term in Oyo. Only Ajimobi has been able to do that. The usual PDP in fighting will soon start with the sharing of appointments. Just get your popcorn ready for the Ladoja and other drama queens next episode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by SillyMods: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Esseite:

Do you know anything about Ajimobi's qualifications and achievements before he became a politician?

And Rashidi Ladoja?

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by hopevalley: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
I love Engineer Sey Makinde. May his God be my God. Are you trying to start export business and make millions of naira? Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by Classworked(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Visit classworked.com to get your assignments done immediately and also get assistance for your final year project.

Re: Makinde Alleges Movement Of Cash From Oyo Coffers by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
regional integration is my own concern irrespective of the party... DAWN initiative should be pursued at all cost to make southwest an economic hub... we don't wanna hear pdp or apc but governance and rule of law... that is what the people want. most people here doesn't understand that when you are in politics.. you have no permanent enemies. imagine uzodinma and ihedioha partying after removing okorosa... same for kashamu and Dapo of ogun state. that is the spotmanship and politics... Abegi... let seyi do his term and you can judge him afterwards...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.