Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (69610 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him / James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Awesomefred32(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Ronaldo
the Real G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by abigs: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
Magical moments like this define great players, that is why Messi and Ronaldo are miles apart from the rest
To all Chelsea fans, no doubt Hazard is very good but sometimes he's overrated. Matches like this, great players show up and do the impossible.

Bro you have said it all, this is the same problem I have with Pogba, he doesn’t turn up on the big day. World class players turn up when the occasion is toughest.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by arrestdarrester: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
bettercreature:
He is the reason why Zidane's second coming wont end well grin grin .He is going to fail woefully

Zidane's second coming will end well if he can get Perez fired by the Madrid Board.

Perez is Real Madrid's problem, not Solari or anyone else.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
u are just a geh friend idiot

if I be Ronaldo, as I don born children, I won't even have any geh frnd

I wee just be jumping from one woman to another like orkukor

u know how many kpekus worldwide got wet because of his performance last night??

if I know, u know

Just imagine ihe papa mmadu na ekwu. Uwa sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by bettercreature(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Zidane's second coming will end well if he can get Perez fired by the Madrid Board.

Perez is Real Madrid's problem, not Solari or anyone else.
Perez is the best ever he won more trophies than anyone else.Dont join the haters
Madrid will never get a big game player like Ronaldo its almost impossible

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by willyjacs(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

u know how many kpekus worldwide got wet because of his performance last night??

if I know, u know
Lame and boring joke.
Everyone is just trying to be funny.

She is his girlfriend,and so? She shouldn't be happy?

We are here nd happy for cr7 and u expect her to be sad?

It's so sad they don't deliver brains on Jumia....I for send u one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Prakash247(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2019
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez was pictured in tears after he inspired Juventus' comeback against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.

The Portuguese star scored a stunning Hat-trick to help Juve overturn a two-goal deficit in the second leg.

Ronaldo netted a header in each half to bring the tie level on aggregate before a late penalty sparked jubilant scenes in Turin- especially among his own family.

Ronaldo's long-term partner, Georgina Rodriguez, looked stunned after watching the former Real Madrid man slam his spot-kick past Jan Oblak in the 86th minute.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Rodriguez couldn't help but let her emotions get the better of her and she cried tears of joy in the stands of the Allianz Stadium.

Watch Video below.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/cristiano-ronaldos-girlfriend-georgina_13.html

Ronaldo is an Igbo man.He understands business.Ronaldo chukwu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Uptown7(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Lionel Messi over to you tonight. I hope you also put up a show. That's why it's the most beautiful round leather game.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Pacesetter123(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
Magical moments like this define great players, that is why Messi and Ronaldo are miles apart from the rest
To all Chelsea fans, no doubt Hazard is very good but sometimes he's overrated. Matches like this, great players show up and do the impossible.
We are not saying he is at their levels at the moment.But what we are saying is that,he is next player with great potentiality to step into their shoes n dat he will surely do so before finally quitting the stage.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by willyjacs(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Factfinder1:
I didn't see any stupid tears
it's either u don't have a TV.....u didn't watch the match....... or u partially blind.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by escodotman: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
chubbyFred10:
Are trying to say you know football more than Zidane?Hazard is more than Good, He just Need to play along side with the big boys
Big boys like who? Hazard has played with Frank Lampard, John Terry, Drogba, Diego Costa. Who are the big boys at Real Madrid besides Ramos, Modric and Kroos?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by willyjacs(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
stephleena:
He should lift the trophy first.. save the tears
such a performance deserves tears of joy.

One thing at a time.

She's not new to seeing Ronaldo lifts UEFA champions league cups.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by arrestdarrester: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
bettercreature:
Perez is the best ever he won more trophies than anyone else.Dont join the haters
Madrid will never get a big game player like Ronaldo its almost impossible

Okay, if you say Perez is not the problem, then his EGO is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Naijakings: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
This no hat trick

The woman is sacred

www.underhroundriseup..com

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by islandmoon: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
whytepawn1:

keep jumping around like orkukor and the fate of Rkelly will befall thee

white people has done worse and they are still doing more of it living the bdsm lifestyle but they will never do a documentary about their self, same thing they did to Tiger wood and Micheal Jackson , JayZ and so many others turned down the chance to be part of the documentary, the truth is men generally love sex and I don't think white men are exempted , women love it too especially when you have money to live the lifestyle with them but when the money is no longer flowing from you to them, they blackmail you to rip you off because they arent loyal, how old was Aisha when Mr integrity married her? if Mr integrity was Micheal Jordan and it was in America, Aisha would have accused Mr Integrity of abusing her when she was 15 teen and sue for damage , Mr integrity would have being in jail now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Why won't she cry when ronaldo fúcked athletico madrid in her presence. The GOAT cheated on her and still celebrated!! Why won't she cry?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Ronaldo can never be as Good as Perez de cuella.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by swdigitals(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

if I know, u know

Until HIV or something else puts your life into misery
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Greystone: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Me sef we be Messi fan cry talk less of her.
Na blood she supposed cry sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by PapaNnamdi: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2019
willyjacs:
Lame and boring joke. Everyone is just trying to be funny.
She is his girlfriend,and so? She shouldn't be happy?
We are here nd happy for cr7 and u expect her to be sad?
It's so sad they don't deliver brains on Jumia....I for send u one.
no be me put u for next level oga,

park ur Keke for front
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by PapaNnamdi: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2019
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

Just imagine ihe papa mmadu na ekwu. Uwa sef!
it's my username biko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by PapaNnamdi: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Ugosample:

Your indiscipline will destroy you if you don't put yourself in check
if dino milaye is still balling,
then I don't have a problem

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Fantazy(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2019
C. Ronaldo - The Greatest god of Football ever lived!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by papyskinsy: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2019
just wondering.. if the captain didn't allow Ronaldo to play the penalty.. what wil hav happened
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by ADRIAN88(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

if I know, u know

Lol! PapaNnamdi!! ...Jump like orkukor! ...You die like orkukor! grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by asawanathegreat(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Great player of all time CR7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by asawanathegreat(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Great player of all time CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

if I know, u know
So make rape case like up abi grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by ladyamabel: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2019
This is the first time I don't fell guilty calling someone ODE.
You be ODE
PapaNnamdi:

if I know, u know

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by Larryslim(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

if I know, u know
And that will cause the end of your career.
Unlike you, Ronaldo is a very wise young man!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by ladyamabel: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2019
This tread is for people with good sight please
Factfinder1:
I didn't see any stupid tears
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot by AllenSpencer: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2019
CR7 is the greatest!

This guys performs when it is needed

He is an outright force you know and will still come for the kill just like Ronaldo Delima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022 / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.