Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (35006 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Seyi needs to perform! So much goodwill!
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by InaNla(f): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Do not fail
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Emyben(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
That school has gone through a lot in the hands of both Aregbesola and Ajimobi, both APC governors.

Sure, by the time Adeleke of PDP reclaims his mandate in Osun, we would then see another model of management which obviously will make Lautech better. Patience is needed. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by idolda: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Onlinealaba:
This man fit turn Ogun to Lagos state model sha, I pray he performs ..on a closer look the VC pant tho cheesy

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Weed smoking OP can't even differentiate between visited by and visit. See the effect of alcohol hangover on this one too

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Proudly Akokite! grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by thegoodone1234(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2019
jydeskill1:
That school is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun State which is actually the major cause of neglect. Seyi should thread softly with all his promises. Politicians can not be trusted anymore. It will be better if he is telling us how he intend to resolve the issue which must not be fees hike.
seyi never hold any post before in politics. He may not behavior like politician
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Cas53877(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2019
I think that this governor-elect should not be too quick to make more promises until he reviews the book and fully understands the issues on ground. This is the same man that could not pay Makon Engineering workers and many of them left to work for other companies.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by eitsei(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Emyben:

Sure, by the time Adeleke of PDP reclaims his mandate in Osun, we would then see another model of management which obviously will make Lautech better. Patience is needed. Lol
lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
That school has gone through a lot in the hands of both Aregbesola and Ajimobi, both APC governors.

What about oyinlola and akala?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Afolashade00(f): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Onlinealaba:
This man fit turn Ogun to Lagos state model sha, I pray he performs ..on a closer look the VC pant tho cheesy

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

That's Oyo state governor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Emyben:

Forget it pdp osun should start planning for 2022
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2019
omi titun!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2019
InaNla:
Do not fail

Na single term he go use

Nah u go come here in 2yeaes time to curse him

No b ibadan people I know Dem

Dem go soon tire call him name now
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by sexiestharam(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Nawaoo, Why the VC come use 10yards material sew trouser alone. Shey he wan use 10yrs wear am ni? Like most of the students wey don spend 10yrs for the school with no hope of graduating.[img]https:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
you must be a comedian... grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by OgundeleT(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Emyben:

even if Adeleke win at tribunal there can still be problem. remember akala and oyinlola fought on lautech despite that they are both PDP
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by McKayConcept(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2019
jydeskill1:
That school is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun State which is actually the major cause of neglect. Seyi should thread softly with all his promises. Politicians can not be trusted anymore. It will be better if he is telling us how he intend to resolve the issue which must not be fees hike.
he promised to reduce the fees
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by 4dor: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:

You're right but why are you leaving out Akala and Oyinlola who used the school to fight boxing out of this? Is it because they were PDP Governors or you're too young to remember?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by skare: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2019
I learnt one prophet prophesied that the party that wins Oyo governorship will win presidency.just thinking though
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by 4dor: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2019
jydeskill1:

You're the only person that understands the issue on this thread. Thank you!
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Olugbayi: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Tundemuttee:

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Seyi-Makinde-Visits-Lautech-University-Says-I-will-fulfill-my-promise-Photos.html

Sorry folks,

What is the narration here.?

Seyi Makinde visits Lautech or I was visited by Lautech?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by escodotman: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
4dor:

You're right but why are you leaving out Akala and Oyinlola who used the school to fight boxing out of this? Is it because they were PDP Governors or you're too young to remember?
I think you very naïve or you are so ignorant about issues of Lautech. Akala intended to settle the issue of ownership tussle by building a multi-billion naira college of health sciences and teaching hospital and hoped to conclude all the issues before he lost his re-election and Oyinlola was sacked by supreme court to pave way for Aregbesola and Ajimobi who are both APC governors. In other words, if both the PDP governors didn't leave office, Lautech's problem would have been solved a long time ago
The two APC governors came and worsened and destroyed any gain and legacy Lautech had left by refusing to pay staff salaries and settle the ownership tussle.
So what exactly are you talking about?
Olagbola45
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Charly68: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Ajumobi ought to settle the school's problem instead of going to estab another university ..his action was foolish and very insensitive..
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Yusful131: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Tundemuttee:

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Seyi-Makinde-Visits-Lautech-University-Says-I-will-fulfill-my-promise-Photos.html
Two states cannot manage the institution, it's either one relinquish or federal government takes over the institution.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Emyben(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
olagbola45:

Forget it pdp osun should start planning for 2022

Well, with all evidences being tendered, many of us might disagree with you. Adeleke has a chance. No one can be sure but he got a big fat chance.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by 4dor: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
I think you very naïve or you are so ignorant about issues of Lautech. Akala intended to settle the issue of ownership tussle by building a multi-billion naira college of health sciences and teaching hospital and hoped to conclude all the issues before he lost his re-election and Oyinlola was sacked by supreme court to pave way for Aregbesola and Ajimobi who are both APC governors. In other words, if both the PDP governors didn't leave office, Lautech's problem would have been solved a long time ago
The two APC governors came and worsened and destroyed any gain and legacy Lautech had left by refusing to pay staff salaries and settle the ownership tussle.
So what exactly are you talking about?

First off all I'm not naive about anything LAUTECH, four people from my family are products of that institution, my late Uncle was a Professor and I also worked there for a while so let's cancel your first point.

Now if you look at your argument you'd realise you're creating excuses for Akala and Oyinlola. Before Akala lost the election didn't he have four full years? Before Oyinlola was chased away, didn't he have four full years from his first term ? Was their first term not characterised by ego filled personality clashes? We both no you can't deny these things and it's why they both failed. Aregbe and Ajimobi failed same as Akala and Oyinlola, trying to absolve a pair of any blame because of partisanship is the reason why this country is a mess.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by Emyben(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
OgundeleT:

even if Adeleke win at tribunal there can still be problem. remember akala and oyinlola fought on lautech despite that they are both PDP

They were actually at the verge of settling all the issues when Akala lost and Oyinlola got sacked by the court.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2019
My question is:
Can Oyo state buy out Osun state's ownership of Lautech since Oyo has majority share?

This idea of two states managing one university is a NO in my opinion.

I stand corrected.

Cc: 4dor
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by 4dor: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2019
ferhyntorlah:
My question is:
Can Oyo state buy out Osun state's ownership of Lautech since Oyo has majority share?

This idea of two states managing one university is a NO in my opinion.

I stand corrected.

Cc: 4dor

Brilliant question! This is what Akala tried to do when Oyinlola established Osun State University but the Osun State Government totally rejected the deal. It's an ego battle between both states. Unfortunately, Osun State is not buoyant enough to support LAUTECH, it's a deep mess.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by escodotman: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2019
4dor:

First off all I'm not naive about anything LAUTECH, four people from my family are products of that institution, my late Uncle was a Professor and I also worked there for a while so let's cancel your first point.

Now if you look at your argument you'd realise you're creating excuses for Akala and Oyinlola. Before Akala lost the election didn't he have four full years? Before Oyinlola was chased away, didn't he have four full years from his first term ? Was their first term not characterised by ego filled personality clashes? We both no you can't deny these things and it's why they both failed. Aregbe and Ajimobi failed same as Akala and Oyinlola, trying to absolve a pair of any blame because of partisanship is the reason why this country is a mess.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
You are still wrong and anyone who compares our comments would agree that you are the one being partisan here.
First of all, how could you compare a 4year term each of both the PDP governors to a full 8years of both the APC governors? Who made such comparison in the spirit of fairness?
Secondly, what you should ask yourself is that what effort(s) did both set of governors put in place to settle the school's problem? One set of governors (PDP) built a college of health sciences for billions of Naira. The same period also saw a teaching hospital built for billions of Naira. For your information, during the PDP governor's term, the only problem the school always had was ownership. Oyo state felt they have no state university whereas Osun state has their own so Lautech should be left alone for Oyo state. But medical students make use of the teaching hospital and college which was only located at Osogbo in Osun state. This informed Akala to build those teaching hospital and college of health sciences in Ogbomoso so there would no more issue for medical student
Now what happened during the second set of governors' (APC) administration? What the school witnessed was regression, disruption in the flow of academic activities, due to refusal to pay staff salaries, which made the school lose it's position among the best in the country.
You would ask how I know so much? I was part of the medical students at Osogbo campus who were affected when the trouble first started and it caused us many months of academic works. Thank God I've graduated from the school but it is my wish, like any other alumni of Lautech to see all the problems resolved.
This is why I blame the both the APC governors, they came which "change" song and had a full 2term to get things right.
Shalom
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by sgd: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2019
They visited to congratulate him
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2019
4dor:

Brilliant question! This is what Akala tried to do when Oyinlola established Osun State University but the Osun State Government totally rejected the deal. It's an ego battle between both states. Unfortunately, Osun State is not buoyant enough to support LAUTECH, it's a deep mess.

Thank you very much sir for taking time to reply my question.

The question has been in my mind for a while now. Since Oyo state is richer than Osun state, it is only logical that the richer state should manage the university.

It's just simple logic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.