Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Free Promotion For Upcoming Artises Both Local And International - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Free Promotion For Upcoming Artises Both Local And International (210 Views)

UPDATED!!!100% Real Youtube Promotion For $7 Per 1k View / Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International / Victoria Kimani Looking For Free Promotion – Ycee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Promotion For Upcoming Artises Both Local And International by Winnerzblog: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Before i proceed, let me introduce myself, I am Justice Winner the owner of www.winnerzblog.com. I am offering free promotion for upcoming artises this week. This means that ur song/album will be exposed to about 20k daily visitors of my blog and at least 10k daily downloads is attainable. This is to mark my 27th birth anniversary.

Just me up on whatsapp via 08161846326 to send ur tracks and cover pics.
Checkout this promoted song:

Ruchima is one of the fastest rising singers of South East.

A graduate of banking and finance in federal polytechnic Oko. Shoko is her first single, club vibe Banger. Shoko was produce by Echecbeatz and mix & mastered by Father mix

Download & Listen to the song below:
https://winnerzblog.com/music-shoko-by-ruchima/

(1) (Reply)

Get My Number / Compton Menace Out Of Jail & Back In The Booth With "Focus On Tomorrow" / Tiwa Savage Officially Leaves Mavin Records To Sign New International Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.