Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View (6983 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:
step-siblings... different mum,same father.
also different dad same mum.

Let me help you out.

Step-sibling
Noun
(plural step-siblings)

The offspring of one's stepfather or stepmother who is not the offspring of one's mother and is not the offspring of one's father.
The stepchild of one's father or mother which is not one's half-sibling

Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/step-sibling

2 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by yaki84: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
quickberry:

Let me help you out.

Step-sibling
Noun
(plural step-siblings)

The offspring of one's stepfather or stepmother who is not the offspring of one's mother and is not the offspring of one's father.
The stepchild of one's father or mother which is not one's half-sibling

Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/step-sibling
so u had to google just to knw what step-siblings are....

its a pirry.

pls google what a fool is?
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

soSo, u had to google just to knw what step-siblings are....

itsIt's a pirrypity.

pls google what a fool is?

You are a dullard, I want u to go to that website for some tutorials in English, that was the reason I did that. I'm not as dull as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by yaki84: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
quickberry:

You are a dullard, I want u to go to that website for some tutorials in English, that was the reason I did that. I'm not as dull as you are.
i dnt need to google what step means...

likewise dnt need to google wht a fool is....

u dnt expect me to google simple n basic things.

i might be dull in understanding ur foolishness but u r too foolish to knw u r dull.

ciao
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by meccuno: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
OK. she belong to the same father but different mum.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

i might be dull in understanding ur foolishness but u r too foolish to knw u r dull.

ciao

But you don't know the difference between step sister and half sister, your brain is leaking.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

ciao

You are just disgracing your family online

2 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by KunleyY19(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Make the woman Japa quick...
I salute her courage
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by KunleyY19(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Make the woman Japa quick...
I salute her courage
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by espn(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
she's just step sister to Bukola saraki. her mum is different from Bukola saraki mum.
OYINKANSOLA SARAKI IS NOT THE SAME PERSON AS GBEMISOLA SARAKI...
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by nwanyionitsha: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
quickberry:

That is not the meaning of step sister...they belong to the same father
So what is the meaning of step sister or half sister? They are same father but different mothers.
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by ikorodureporta: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
nickiebentravel:
The audio on facebook is embarrassingly low, please who has the TVC direct link, the one supplied in the post isn't correct

See update..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWxcZt7t3Q&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by Rex123(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
quickberry:

That is not the meaning of step sister...they belong to the same father

What did he say that was different to what you wrote?
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by waleyp(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
DeY BeloNG To The Same POPSY But Different MUMSY LOL
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by ogtavia(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
She just said it all. Nigerians don't call a spade a spade. Imagine that old agbaya in yellow telling Madam Oyinkansola that 'what you are saying about your brother is washing your dirty linens in public'. Who the hell allowed this buffoons on TV, live TV for that matter. So Bukola Saraki is bigger than a whole state? Bukola Saraki is bigger than those who lost their money in savannah bank? Bukola Saraki is bigger than those who have lost their lives indirectly or directly by actions and inactions?

These presenters are really really stu.pid.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So what is the meaning of step sister or half sister? They are same father but different mothers.

You are wrong, here is the meaning:

Step-sibling
Noun
(plural step-siblings)

The step child of one's father or mother which is not one's half-sibling

1 Like

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rex123:

What did he say that was different to what you wrote?

He typed step sister instead of half sister

2 Likes

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
ogtavia:
She just said it all. Nigerians don't call a spade a spade. Imagine that old agbaya in yellow telling Madam Oyinkansola that 'what you are saying about your brother is washing your dirty linens in public'. Who the hell allowed this buffoons on TV, live TV for that matter. So Bukola Saraki is bigger than a whole state? Bukola Saraki is bigger than those who lost their money in savannah bank? Bukola Saraki is bigger than those who have lost their lives indirectly or directly by actions and inactions?

These presenters are really really stu.pid.

They were trying to shield her. Bsides, I'm still wondering what she came to do on air

1 Like

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by Dansiki1: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=76613736]she's just step sister to Bukola saraki. her mum is different from Bukola saraki mum.

This thing
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by eagleeye2: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
rusher14:

Guy.
Try now, Abeg.
grin My belle oh..... the thing weak you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by nickiebentravel: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by rusher14: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
eagleeye2:

grin
My belle oh..... the thing weak you.

I no even know how I go talk am make e understand.

grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by AlPeter: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

ciao
guy why now? this is pure wickedness. person pikin?! So people dey line up for heaven you sef go join abi continue. ..if na me b the guy I no guy answer you again... seems the guy can't understand this post sef... infact if I b the guy I no go comment on nairaland again for 1 year. this is brutality expressed to the fullest
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by samstradam: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

ciao

One of the truest English sayings ever that fits Nigerians to the tee is that of "Empty vessels make the loudest noise".

Since you are an incorrigible dunce let me make it easy for you and your band of dull followers; A step brother/sister shares no blood in common with you and is only related to you by marriage (just like your inlaws, mumu), while a half brother/sister shares considerable DNA with you as they are the offspring of at least one of your parents.

Someone tried to correct you the nice way yet you resorted to stupidity so don't blame me for being harsh as I'm old skool and do not suffer fools gladly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2019
AlPeter:
guy why now? this is pure wickedness. person pikin?! So people dey line up for heaven you sef go join abi continue. ..if na me b the guy I no guy answer you again... seems the guy can't understand this post sef... infact if I b the guy I no go comment on nairaland again for 1 year. this is brutality expressed to the fullest

That is because both of you are dullards
Re: Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View by quickberry(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2019
samstradam:

One of the truest English sayings ever that fits Nigerians to the tee is that of "Empty vessels make the loudest noise".

Since you are an incorrigible dunce let me make it easy for you and your band of dull followers; A step brother/sister shares no blood in common with you and is only related to you by marriage (just like your inlaws, mumu), while a half brother/sister shares considerable DNA with you as they are the offspring of at least one of your parents.

Someone tried to correct you the nice way yet you resorted to stupidity so don't blame me for being harsh as I'm old skool and do not suffer fools gladly.

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / Buhari, Oyetola, Abiodun, Okowa, Others Greet Osoba At 80 / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.