Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany (6994 Views)

Atiku, Saraki React To Twitter Restoration In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview On Voice Of America / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview With The BBC - Proofs of Jubril & Atiku from Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Waga10: 7:38am On May 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 7:44am On May 01, 2019
Waga10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBG7z4Aj9Ek
We Nigger-Areans will not take this.
We must send oga Buratai and his python-dancers to Germany immediately.
Sai Baba must hear this.

cc lzaa adaibeku t9ksy afamed yarimo sarrki deomelo samuelmusa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2019
As day goes by, i keep loosing respect for IPOB especially for the fact they keep attaching regions that has made it clear they don't want Biafra. It makes me look foolish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 7:47am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:
As day goes by, i keep loosing respect for IPOB especially for the fact they keep attaching regions that has made it clear they don't want Biafra. It makes me look foolish
But you remain silent about Nigerian attache-by-force grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

We Nigger-Areans will not take this.
We must send oga Buratai and his python-dancers to Germany immediately.
Sai Baba must hear this.

cc lzaa adaibeku t9ksy afamed yarimo sarrki deomelo

Send them to Adamawa or Borno first. I love seeing the raped hardcore by rag tagged boko haram army tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:
No ethnic group owns SS, and no ethnic group can speak for SS if that is where you are heading to.
Every ethnic group in SS is fighting for supremacy.
SS is a multi ethic region with overby 30 ethnic groups which includes Igbos

It would have been more pleasant to the ears if you had said. "Including minorities"...
Unless if you want to be mischievous...
Meanwhile, Ipob members are not only Ibos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Kahujadekadura: 7:53am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:
IPOB is not forcing any region to join Biafra. Kanu is only stating states or regions or ethic that by origin are among d then Biafra. It is only left for those regions or tribes to decide where dey belong during Biafra referendum.
Remember that in any struggle there are groups that are main champion of the struggle while there are those that cherish d struggle but can't openly do so becos of fear if d thing will work or not. Referendum is d best answer. IPOB has no power to force any tribe against their will becos we are in 21st century not slave period

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

But you remain silent about Nigerian attache-by-force grin grin

It is because Ndi Igbo has not made it a duty to liberate only Igbo Land. I hate it wen they make fun of us saying we are attaching because of oil. Can you imagine such foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

It is because Ndi Igbo has not made it a duty to liberate only Igbo Land. I hate it wen they make fun of us saying we are attaching because of oil. Can you imagine such foolishness.

Attache-by-force is bad, but it is good for Nigger-Area to attach Biafra by force. grin grin
Many people need to receive sense grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:57am On May 01, 2019
Asari is busy in the Greek releasing video, while his counterpart is going international,
If asari is not working with buhari government, buratai would have treat him like tompolo,
In other words asari is a Nigerian slave

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
IPOB is not forcing any region to join Biafra. Kanu is only stating states or regions or ethic that by origin are among d then Biafra. It is only left for those regions or tribes to decide where dey belong during Biafra referendum.
Remember that in any struggle there are groups that are main champion of the struggle while there are those that cherish d struggle but can't openly do so becos of fear if d thing will work or not. Referendum is d best answer. IPOB has no power to force any tribe against their will becos we are in 21st century not slave period

They totally hate it. My best friend is from Delta state but one day i jokingly said he is a Biafran because he is Igbo (Chinedu is his name ) He bluntly told me he is not Igbo and not a Biafran. Can you just imagine? Even my roommates name is Arinze from Delta State but yet he claims not to be Igbo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:02am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

They totally hate it. My best friend is from Delta state but one day i jokingly said he is a Biafran because he is Igbo (Chinedu is his name ) He bluntly told me he is not Igbo and not a Biafran. Can you just imagine? Even my roommates name is Arinze from Delta State but yet he claims not to be Igbo
leave that for referendum

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

No ethnic group owns SS if that is where you are heading to.
SS is a multi ethic region with overby 30 ethnic groups which includes the same Ibos.

It would have been more pleasant to the ears if you had said. "Including minorities"...
Unless if you want to be mischievous...
Meanwhile, Ipob members are not only Ibos.

Just look at what an Ijaw man is saying to Nnamdi Kanu? Despite the fact that Nnamdi Kanus is championing a cause that will give them the authority to control everything coming from their land.

No more need to wait for FG to clean Ogoni Land. But yet the deep hatred prevailed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

Attache-by-force is bad, but it is good for Nigger-Area to attach Biafra by force. grin grin
Many people need to receive sense grin grin

You are sounding like the biafran struggle is also a contest for attache by force contest between Nigeria and biafra. The south south is already attached to Nigeria, by force or otherwise. It is you people that needs to first break the attachment and then attach it to yourself.
The attache by force or fire of oil bearing minority tribes by IPOB make it seem like the struggle is all about oil. That's why when Kanu goes to solicit for support from international community, he boasts that "we have oil and gas in abundant quantities" where is the oil and gas in abundant quantities?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by teufelein(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
I do not believe in the Southern solidarity often preached here.We should have a Nigeria that works for everyone North or South or we would disintegrate along ethnic lines.If Nigeria collapses,i will fight any attempt to create another multi-ethnic republic out of it.Let the Igbo have their republic and let the Yoruba have theirs.Let the Niger Delta form their own post Nigeria republic.There are at least 3 countries coming out from the South in the event of Nigeria demise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by gidgiddy: 8:09am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

You mean the same way the British attached so many people who have made clear they dont want Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:10am On May 01, 2019
teufelein:
I do not believe in the Southern solidarity often preached here.We should have a Nigeria that works for everyone North or South or we would disintegrate along ethnic lines.If Nigeria collapses,i will fight any attempt to create another multi-ethnic republic out of it.Let the Igbo have their republic and let the Yoruba have theirs.Let the Niger Delta form their own post Nigeria republic.There are at least 3 countries coming out from the South in the event of Nigeria demise.
wake up Nigeria will never work for anyone

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Kahujadekadura: 8:13am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

Personally I don't want that region to join us becos they will carry their myopic reasoning come destroy Biafra. Oil way no get value still dey worry dem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

Just look at what an Ijaw man is saying to Nnamdi Kanu? Despite the fact that Nnamdi Kanus is championing a cause that will give them the authority to control everything coming from their land.

No more need to wait for FG to clean Ogoni Land. But yet the deep hatred prevailed

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.. Don't conclude yt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Donald95(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

You mean the same way the British attached so many people who have made clear they dont want Nigeria?

Exactly. At the end, we may turn out to be Nigeria again. Let the people of Niger Delta speak out so as to know if they are with us or not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:17am On May 01, 2019
wirinet:

You are sounding like the biafran struggle is also a contest for attache by force contest between Nigeria and biafra. The south south is already attached to Nigeria, by force or otherwise. It is you people that needs to first break the attachment and then attach it to yourself.
The attache by force or fire of oil bearing minority tribes by IPOB make it seem like the struggle is all about oil. That's why when Kanu goes to solicit for support from international community, he boasts that "we have oil and gas in abundant quantities" where is the oil and gas in abundant quantities?
Receive sense.
NDDC includes Imo and Abia states

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

I have pointed out numerous times that lots of Anioma and Ikwerre people say they are not igbo, but it seems to defy the sensibilities of IPOB members. They just can imagine an igbo speaking people deny igbo identity. They just don't understand that identify is different from geographical, cultural or language affiliation. It's like Austrians and Germans, during WW2 German identification of Austrian caused lots of problems as some Austrians identify themselves as Germans, while lots reject the identification.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

Receive sense.
NDDC includes Imo and Abia states
I know you are far more intelligent that this, and I am sure you know the difference between geographical Niger Delta and political Niger Delta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2019
wirinet:

I have pointed out numerous times that lots of Anioma and Ikwerre people say they are not igbo, but it seems to defy the sensibilities of IPOB members. They just can imagine an igbo speaking people deny igbo identity. They just don't understand that identify is different from geographical, cultural or language affiliation. It's like Austrians and Germans, during WW2 German identification of Austrian caused lots of problems as some Austrians identify themselves as Germans, while lots reject the identification.
But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu remains Igbo even though he was from Delta state. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:22am On May 01, 2019
wirinet:

I know you are far more intelligent that this, and I am sure you know the difference between geographical Niger Delta and political Niger Delta.
And I am sure you know that there must be oil in Imo and Abia states, for them to be included in NDDC

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu remains Igbo even though he was from Delta state. grin grin

Please re-read my previous post concerning German identification by Austrians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

And I am sure you know that there must be oil in Imo and Abia states, for them to be included in NDDC
Having oil does not make an area a delta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2019
wirinet:

Please re-read my previous post concerning German identification by Austrians.
Yes, there are no Igbo people in Delta state.
But Nzeogwu from Okpanam (in Delta state) was Igbo and organized the first Igbo coup.
I get your lack of Logic grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2019
wirinet:

Having oil does not make an area a delta.
Yes, so stop accusing Nnamdi Kanu of looking from other people's crude oil

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
leave that for referendum
Did he ask you for a referendum or do you want to force it on him? Who would even grant you a referendum, the Nigerian state? That weed is too much for your tender brain abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany by wirinet(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

Yes, there are no Igbo people in Delta state.
But Nzeogwu from Okpanam (in Delta state) was Igbo and organized the first Igbo coup.
I get your lack of Logic grin grin

during WW2 German identification of Austrian caused lots of problems as some Austrians identify themselves as Germans, while lots reject the identification .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Corruption File Found In Magu’s House, EFCC Prepares To Arrest Him / What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.