Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months (1821 Views)

INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by newinsta: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2019
First I must say I am one of the lucky people who got on the instainvest.com.ng platform early enough, just like many other online investment I was skeptical at first, but courageous enough to invest 50000, I watched my invest grew to about 289,000 in 15 days, I later added another 50,000 to my investment with much referral I earned massive bonuses, I was patient to watch it grow substantially before, I started selling units of my shares.
These are the factors that helped me:
1. I joined instainvest.com.ng when daily earning was 5%, 6%, 6% and 7% for each plans respectively, so choosing the highest plan will make you earn larger.
2. I chose the bigger plan, and I was patient enough.
3. I increase my investment periodically.
4. I had multiple referrals, therefore withdrawals was no hassle.
5. I sold hard, gave incentives, got my capital back.
To know more about instainvest.com.ng read the beginner’s guide attached here, visit the home page. I will give a N10,000 incentive to the first 10 people who will send me there account number.

Update: I couldn't upload the guide here.
For my offer follow this link http://www.instainvest.com.ng/investors/register.php?email=thelaw111@gmail.com send your act num to 0 8 1 09076869 (whatsapp only) after registration.
Let me answer some of the frequently asked question.
1. How much can I invest? A minimum of 5k but I will recommend you go higher if you can
2. How much will I get in return? Strictly depends on how much you invest.
3. When do I get paid? Every working day
4. When can I withdraw? Anytime outside the incubation period.
5. Why is my account still not active after you transferred money to me? Every new account must make a direct deposit before it can be activated meaning this does not affect existing account.
6. Where can I find my account number? Login to your dashboard.
Any other question visit the company's home page, or faq page or send them an email. Download and read the attached guide. Bless you

Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by meobizy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
That is good.
Now, turn that 5.7m into Dangote-level wealth in two years.
After that bring your pitch and I will pay attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by opeey(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
newinsta:
First I must say I am one of the lucky people who got on the instainvest.com.ng platform early enough, just like many other online investment I was skeptical at first, but courageous enough to invest 50000, I watched my invest grew to about 289,000 in 15 days, I later added another 50,000 to my investment with much referral I earned massive bonuses, I was patient to watch it grow substantially before, I started selling units of my shares.
These are the factors that helped me:
1. I joined instainvest.com.ng when daily earning was 5%, 6%, 6% and 7% for each plans respectively, so choosing the highest plan will make you earn larger.
2. I chose the bigger plan, and I was patient enough.
3. I increase my investment periodically.
4. I had multiple referrals, therefore withdrawals was no hassle.
5. I sold hard, gave incentives, got my capital back.
To know more about instainvest.com.ng read the beginner’s guide attached here, visit the home page. I will give a N10,000 incentive to the first 10 people who will send me there account number.

Update: I couldn't upload the guide here.
For my offer follow this link http://www.instainvest.com.ng/investors/register.php?email=thelaw111@gmail.com send your act num to 0 8 1 09076869 (whatsapp only) after registration.
Let me answer some of the frequently asked question.
1. How much can I invest? A minimum of 5k but I will recommend you go higher if you can
2. How much will I get in return? Strictly depends on how much you invest.
3. When do I get paid? Every working day
4. When can I withdraw? Anytime outside the incubation period.
5. Why is my account still not active after you transferred money to me? Every new account must make a direct deposit before it can be activated meaning this does not affect existing account.
6. Where can I find my account number? Login to your dashboard.
Any other question visit the company's home page, or faq page or send them an email. Download and read the attached guide. Bless you

this kind of scheme works for the first set of people that invest in it..
you will later hear that some people's money has got stucked on the scheme..Am not discouraging anybody not to put their money ..but me I can't ..wetin mmm, cycler and all other p2p scheme don do me...I no go try all dis things again even the scheme wey they america dupe me talk of the one wey dey naija..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by adomuwiner(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
They are all scammers

4 Likes

Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by Zombicmodz: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
adomuwiner:
They are all scammers

Check out the fake pix and names under Team members..
Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thinking about the pyramid of scams in your post
Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Newinsta turning 50,000 into millions via
www.instainvest.com.ng
I will not tell God to punish you but to forgive you and your cohorts
Generation of scammers defrauding gullible Nigerians from the time of IBB
Shame

1 Like

Re: How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months by jr3: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Zenith Shares? / Double Your Bitcoin In 48hrs / Btc Buzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.