Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (48774 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by webenigeria: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bola the batman have use them for sacrifices for his party winning 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I pray for these ones.... and for their parents at this time.

Righteousness exalts a nation....in other words Doing things right exalts a nation ...

But sin, or unrighteousness is A reproach to any people or nation.

It simply means that if you learn to do things (politics, power, economy, justice etc) the right way,

Then you will be exalted as a nation.

Nigeria needs to do things the right way.... But in this nation, doing things the right way will hurt some people...

So, they these set of people make sure that things are done in the wrong way ....

God be with the children and their families.

Well, d pastor in aso rock should b d one to help us out here
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by nograv: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
RIP to the dead..

But your much lauded APC is too blame.

If you dont enforce building standards and rule of law this is what happens...

Nigerians Mtchew....
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by nograv: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Zoehill:
All this signs are pointing to the END OF THE WORLD..........RIP children
My own world no followooo
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by soulchuks: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
may there SoulsRIP
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Tragedy struck, some minutes ago, at Itafaji, Lagos Island, as a 3 storey building housing a school collapsed, killing and trapping many.

As at the time of filing this report, many students are being rushed to the General hospital, Marina, while parents are trooping there to search for their children.

It’s gathered that over 100 students are currently still trapped and being dug out.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/many-pupils-dead-over-100-trapped-as-school-building-collapses-in-lagos
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by soulchuks: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
may there Souls RIP
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Tragedy struck, some minutes ago, at Itafaji, Lagos Island, as a 3 storey building housing a school collapsed, killing and trapping many.

As at the time of filing this report, many students are being rushed to the General hospital, Marina, while parents are trooping there to search for their children.

It’s gathered that over 100 students are currently still trapped and being dug out.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/many-pupils-dead-over-100-trapped-as-school-building-collapses-in-lagos
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by advocate666: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
sunnyphem:
God will rescue them .....

Hahahaha! Most stupid statement. Ever.
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by sunnyphem(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
advocate666:

Hahahaha! Most stupid statement. Ever.

If I say God will rescue them.... I kno God will not come down to rescue them by Himself but by the people around.... this show how u don't bilif in His power... if I say God will not rescue you in any bad situation you wil be in the future now nko? pls say amen or u chop ur vomit now now... Olopolo kukuru

Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by advocate666: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
sunnyphem:

If I say God will rescue them.... I kno God will not come down to rescue them by Himself but by the people around.... this show how u don't bilif in His power... if I say God will not rescue you in any bad situation you wil be in the future now nko? pls say amen or u chop ur vomit now now... Olopolo kukuru

Please, God, do not ever, ever try to do anything for me. Ever.

If you see me in any difficulty, face your son and your foolish followers. I don't need you.

I take Satan beg you.
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by sunnyphem(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
advocate666:

Please, God, do not ever, ever try to do anything for me. Ever.

If you see me in any difficulty, face your son and your foolish followers. I don't need you.

I take Satan beg you.

please forgive Him God.... he has sold his heart to Satan! deliver him b4 its too late!
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by chimeziedickson: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oh my God.....Really so sad.Lord pls do your thing to your humble ones.
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by Jibsonified(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
My heart goes to all parents of these kids... Hmmm

Check out the Before and After Pictures of the building and the lessons to be learnt

https://www.nairaland.com/5077077/before-after-pictures-collapsed-building
Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by Jibsonified(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
MkMel:
The use of substandard building materials may be the reason for this unfortunate incident again. In my view, somebody should be made to rot in the gallows for this menace, so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

Exactly

Check out the Before and After Pictures of the building and the lessons to be learnt

Re: Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos by Jibsonified(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lopeztranto:
It's a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra / Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.