Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (41246 Views)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
New week
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 02, 2020
segzy14:
Happy new month.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Happy weekend.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by chemicool: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hi good people, my site is a wetland but not a swamp. Do I need foundation beam or I should just do my normal foundation and put membrane before German floor?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 18, 2020
chemicool:
Hi good people, my site is a wetland but not a swamp. Do I need foundation beam or I should just do my normal foundation and put membrane before German floor?

Post pictures of your land here.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Happy weekend.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by boay(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Welldone
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
boay:
Welldone

Thank you
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2020
segzy14:
New week
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2020
segzy14:
.“
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by loopman: 4:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Very informative.

May contact you for a project from start to finish at Isheri-North GRA very soon. A five bedroom duplex with 2 nos of two bedroom flats attached at the back
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
loopman:
Very informative.

May contact you for a project from start to finish at Isheri-North GRA very soon. A five bedroom duplex with 2 nos of two bedroom flats attached at the back

I will be hoping to hear from you. I have similar design and I have attached it.Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by loopman: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2020
segzy14:

I will be hoping to hear from you. I have similar design and I have attached it.Thanks

Something similar with little touch of modifications.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
loopman:

Something similar with little touch of modifications.

All right.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
segzy14:

All right.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by loopman: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
segzy14:

All right.

Please give me a range of budget I should be looking to with basic to moderate finishing
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
loopman:

Please give me a range of budget I should be looking to with basic to moderate finishing

That axis is raft foundation, am I right?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by chemicool: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi Mr Segzy, thanks for your help on this thread. I have a question to ask please, my site has sharp sand as the top soil and the underground water usually rise to the top during raining season, what type of foundation should I do there? Wells in the area is around 6-8 feet deep. Please I need good explanation on how to go about my foundation.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
chemicool:
Hi Mr Segzy, thanks for your help on this thread. I have a question to ask please, my site has sharp sand as the top soil and the underground water usually rise to the top during raining season, what type of foundation should I do there? Wells in the area is around 6-8 feet deep. Please I need good explanation on how to go about my foundation.

Where is your plot located?
Can I see pictures of your plot?
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by chemicool: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2020
segzy14:

Where is your plot located?
Can I see pictures of your plot?

I don't have the picture here. It is not a swamp or wetland. It just that when it rains, the water is retained on surface for a while. Wells are not deep in the area, any excavation during this period will bring a lot of water.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by loopman: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2020
segzy14:

That axis is raft foundation, am I right?

Yes! Very correct
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2020
loopman:

Yes! Very correct

Okay
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by ikezudon(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice work!

In other news, see types of houses in Nigeria here so you don't get confused!

https://thearchitect.com.ng/types-houses-nigeria/
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2020
loopman:

From 35M, give or take.
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by loopman: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2020
segzy14:

From 35M, give or take.

This is very reasonable..if it’s to turnkey

I will keep you posted via email very soon
Re: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2020
loopman:

This is very reasonable..if it’s to turnkey

I will keep you posted via email very soon

All right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.