Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations (41289 Views)

Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment With Us In Lagos... / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DatNaijaGuy: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slayar: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is slavery,for an apartment someone will pay for.

Anyways,if you want to rent an apartment in Ibeju-lekki ,hit me up.

400k total package- Self contain

800k total package -2 bedroom

Tiles,water and security for both apartments.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by rainmoredays: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
KNOWLEDGE may empower you, it is BLESSING that will position you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by ArewaNightmare: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin only Desperate people can live in such house and they don't last more than 2 yrs in such building

As for me I cannever pay shishi 😆 to subject myself to modern slavery

Imagine paying landlord MAINTENANCE FEE YEARLY 🙆 who does that 🙄

Landlord gives me permission to buy things I need from other shops 😃😃 ,so if landlord is selling at exorbitant rate I'll buy abi 🙄

I'm feeling like seeing this landlord now 😆 so I'll chook finger 🤘 inside the MOFO EYES 😜

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Realist5: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Even in Paradise, no condition of such.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Maj196(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
E.diot angry

16 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wahala dey ooo

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Orisirisi

4 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Gten(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
This landlord na weyrey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by IamV: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates today ,7th June 2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7718502/7th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123632972

You're welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DavSagacity(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
This na modern Slavery now.
Are u playing..
What sort of playing is this..?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by iCauseTrouble: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by dahgifted(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some landlords feel like they are Demi God.... what insolence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Skiborobo(f): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
I can't allow my boyfriend stay here. I dey craze angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Patented: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Run ooooo!!!!!
buy From Landlord's shop bawo.

small time, if you never marry, he will say you must date his family member and not from the neighborhood.

DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by AsomStructures: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nonesense...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Zimzy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
No. This document gives the tenants zero consideration and perpetually live under the mercy of the Landlord. No desperation should make me accept this agreement!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DiamondDollars(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
The landlord owns the neighborhood shops I presume.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Igbo people again
We wicked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wahala..
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
If you don't like it don't sign.

If you sign it then you agree to it.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by jeeqaa7(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
na poor landlord dey give rules and regulations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Alaigbomaster: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm not surprised after seeing the name of the landlord

12 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Samfloxin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is good, where is the account make I pay
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Orisirisi.The last 3 paragraph not legitimate
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by id4sho(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na Dem, baby factory products tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by flexyrule(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please post the picture of the compund and the name of the draft law firm that drafted this rubbish.

Some lawyers are worse than beggers.

They can defend even the devil in the court of law and draft the dumbest type of agreement.

After they proud themselves as "learned fellows"

15 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Ebukamatth(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Really
Can the Tennant nack any girl or just the landlady

9 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by olisefom: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
That's serious condition there. Very intolerant and barbaric conditions

Even if you buy in bulk from supermarket, they will still assume you bought from neighboring shops.

What they are saying here is simple, they want to control your life. Greeting/any relationship with the so-called neighbours will still result in the same "punishment ". You laugh when your landlord laugh. Wahala.

God forbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.