Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well (21992 Views)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mysteryman2014: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Well or stream what are we to assume
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by CCSN: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Two different cities, two different men, Lagos and Plateau, Ismailia Salah and Jibril Kareem. Hmmm, nothing to believe againooo
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
What a husband!

Some men are so violent than some wild animals. At least a zebra is a wild animal
He's not yet guilty.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by asobo: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Okeyjesus:
All this Plateau people and killing
Read through whether it correlates with the topic. The topic talks about Plateau and body Lagos
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by asobo: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
mezcri:
How does this make it "in Plateau"
Admin didn't even verify but went ahead to approve such. Nairaland can be sued
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by onadana: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
mezcri:
I don't understand it.plateau,Baale,Badagry... hungry bloggers.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Bauer1: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
iswallker:
the prosecutor said he killed her and dumped the body in a nearby stream..

the defendant said he was called to identify the body of a lady that drowned in a stream..

the blogger put the picture of a well and said the husband threw the body in a well...

which one do we believe...

I just weak... Thought I was the only one who's confused.

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by delishpot: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
At least she endured till the end just like our foremothers did.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mubeela(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
mezcri:
Dnt mind d OP

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by jaxxy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
What is the proof exactly? These are just assumptions or is there a motive?
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Chuks9000: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
LordDecency:

Why maltreat her if you are tired of her?

Why kill her if you are tired of her?

By the way.......

Has he invented anything.... ?

I see no reason why you should destroy something you can't create.....

Marriage is Not for everyone!
In your mind now, you see yourself as the chief judge? Don't make haste to judge! Book of books, chapter what I know Vs what I don't know.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by MunorAnne(f): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
mezcri:
In fact, the op just typed trash. From Plateau to Badagry, from well to stream. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Longevo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Always read before making any comment. It's all Lagos. What do Plateau State have to do with this
Okeyjesus:
All this Plateau people and killing
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by LordDecency(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chuks9000:

In your mind now, you see yourself as the chief judge? Don't make haste to judge! Book of books, chapter what I know Vs what I don't know.

Please read my write up again.... Thank you.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Chuks9000: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
LordDecency:

Please read my write up again.... Thank you.
Your initial comment suggested the man killed the wife. The post says he, in court, denied killing her.
Union of man and woman is for all God created.
We are to raise societal awareness such that when push comes to sholve, any party can take a walk.
Me to you: are you denying that your initial post says the man killed the wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by LordDecency(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chuks9000:

Your initial comment suggested the man killed the wife. The post says he, in court, denied killing her.
Union of man and woman is for all God created.
We are to raise societal awareness such that when push comes to sholve, any party can take a walk.
Me to you: are you denying that your initial post says the man killed the wife?

Thank you for your correction and enlightenment.

My post was not meant for him alone "it's broad.... And I'm not judging him.... Who am I to?

Let Judge handle the case..... Shalom!
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Chuks9000: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2019
LordDecency:

Thank you for your correction and enlightenment.

My post was not meant for him alone "it's broad.... And I'm not judging him.... Who am I to?

Let Judge handle the case..... Shalom!
Thank you for clarifying. You have the spirit of truth and self confidence which is scarcely found in Nigeria today.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation / How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) / Sahara's NDLEA Interception Of $2.1m In Abuja (demystifying The Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.