Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? (372 Views)

I Do Not Understand Is Why PDP Has Failed To Fire These So-called G5 / The Only Language The Nigerian Govt Understand Is Strike Action -judiciary Staff / Photos From Nkpolu Riot Over Bad Roads, Protesters Injured By Stray Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? by todugo(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Are they the same?
Re: Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? by joeprince23(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Obi Wali is not a community but rather a person , what interior igbos call obi nwala
Re: Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
joeprince23:
Obi Wali is not a community but rather a person , what interior igbos call obi nwala
Joe u dey so?
Re: Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? by joeprince23(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
slivertongue:

Joe u dey so?
I dey o, just saddened by the death of chijioke-mainboy killed gruesomely. And hon.offorji and wife chinwe are feigning ignorance
Re: Pls,i Don't Understand Is Nkpolu And Obiwali The Same Community? by slivertongue: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
joeprince23:
I dey o, just saddened by the death of chijioke-mainboy killed gruesomely. And hon.offorji and wife chinwe are feigning ignorance
was it due to election wahala?

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note At Ajah, Lagos / 2019 General Election: A More Desperate Political Class For Political Power / Jones Abiri Arrested Again After Spending Two Years In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.