Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect (27525 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by gamaliel9: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ejimagift:
Efcc should probe Emoney. He might be part of those who benefited in the subsidy scam. His sudden wealth is questionable.

Google `FIVE STAR GROUP`

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF `FIVE STAR TOMATOE PASTE`?
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by Okuda(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
omo this english get as e be.. damn.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by pahen1991: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Success is good people just find ways to be related to you
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by bkool7(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

No i think EFCC should start from Tinubu , The thief lord of Lagos State .

They can do them together.

But they can only do Tinubu when APC is out of power.
They missed that chance in the PDP years
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by BanevsJoker(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Very poor wrote up!

Emeka “congratulated”... what’s that??
Lol. Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by springtech(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
Emeka's Emergency as Imo Governor-Elect really brought joy to most Imolites.

*emergence*
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by CoolAmbience(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
meccuno:
How do you know that?

You must be a very ignorant fellow!

A festival that was so hugely publicized and which featured several A-list musicians in the country.

Instead of doing a small Google search of the festival...u dey ask 'how did you know that?'

Mtcheww.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by Afonja007: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
E Money who likes to claim to be Igbo but cannot speak a word of Igbo and doesn't know the way to his village in Anambra
oga stop lying I gist with his brother kc in Austria for more than 30 munites with igbo language so don't say what you don't know
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by asha80(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

A festival that was so hugely publicized and which featured several A-list musicians in the country.

Instead of doing a small Google search of the festival...u dey ask 'how did you know that?'

Mtcheww.

are you sure to quoted the right person?look at it again

1 Like

Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by ChiefVolt007: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Very poor wrote up!

yeah true. It ought to be "congratulates"
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
E Money who likes to claim to be Igbo but cannot speak a word of Igbo and doesn't know the way to his village in Anambra
I would've called you a mad man for that...
Inconclusive human being
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by globemoney: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
goldviaggra:
[s][/s]You know it was your worst nightmare that campaigned vigorously for his emergence.
E say campaign vigorously grin grin

As Anambra no work adaobi wants to take credit for contributing 0% for Ihedioha victory grin

A fraud! Anyway we dash una in Imo state. We don’t need the fraud in Anambra lol
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by martius101(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Very poor wrote up!

"Very poor wrote up".....you must be an igbo man
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by MissingBudget: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

He hosted Uli Music Festival. Be an idiot, but have small sense.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by Kirinwa: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
Emeka's Emergency as Imo Governor-Elect really brought joy to most Imolites.

The joy that Iberibeism plan was thwarted but will it last? This question can be answered after 2 years. Will those buildings pulled down at Douglas market be reerected? That's the first move of a business man. Rejuvenate the economic heartbeat of the state. Encourage Agriculture and rural development. Motivate education of the masses.

PDP- Power to the people.

NB: Power intrigue worked for him. Hope wasn't widely supported by APC as there were 2 APC factions, a house divided against itself will not stand.

Buhari rigging election irked the masses. If they couldn't get it right at national level, na state level sure pass. As for Arawetin, Obasanjo once implied that he was into canniba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by amaniro: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
springtech:

*emergence*

I had emergence on my mind but my auto correct said otherwise. Lol.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by goldviaggra: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

E say campaign vigorously grin grin

As Anambra no work adaobi wants to take credit for contributing 0% for Ihedioha victory grin

A fraud! Anyway we dash una in Imo state. We don’t need the fraud in Anambra lol
[/s]The same fraud you dream about each day. Can you see the way his godson obiano is holding unto him grin

Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by eagleeye2: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ejimagift:
Efcc should probe Emoney. He might be part of those who benefited in the subsidy scam. His sudden wealth is questionable.
This thing dey pain you pass Okorocha.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by SouthSouth1914: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
martius101:

"Very poor wrote up".....you must be an igbo man

I was!! But not anymore
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by charlsecy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Very poor write up!

Not so fast. It is true headlines are traditionally presented in the present tense for "freshness" sake, but practically speaking, headlines should be in the past tense if the event described has happened as in this case.

If anything was wrong, it was your wrote up, which you have changed to write up, not "congratulated."
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by CoolAmbience(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
asha80:
are you sure to quoted the right person?look at it again

I am so sorry. I think I did not.

Forgive me.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by SouthSouth1914: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
charlsecy:
Not so fast. It is true headlines are traditionally presented in the present tense for "freshness" sake, but practically speaking, headlines should be in the past tense if the event described has happened as in this case.

If anything was wrong, it was your wrote up, which you have changed to write up, not "congratulated."

Obviously my mistake was a typo! I don’t agree with your narrative about present past tense gibberish!
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

No i think EFCC should start from Tinubu , The thief lord of Lagos State .
Don't mind the afonja caveman
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by meccuno: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww.

all these for me?
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
meccuno:
all these for me?

No vex...I will reduce it. Lol.
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by chiefobdk(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

Shut up. Emoney traveled to his village dis xmas. Last xmas 2017 he shared bikes to his people stop talking trash.

https://www.nairaland.com/3363531/e-money-kcee-hang-out-mum/2

https://www.nairaland.com/3933392/kcee-e-money-visit-village-throw

https://www.nairaland.com/4932177/see-moment-phyno-e-money-kcee

https://www.nairaland.com/3675338/see-e-money-kc-multi-million-naira

Smh
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by chiefobdk(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww.

See as impatience make u fool ur self. D guy u quoted asked the gidygidy guy how he knew emoney does not go to his village
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by chris31(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
I think Efcc should also probe the source of ur poverty
U might be part of those who inherited it from ur family The rate of ur suffering is questionable
Ndi ara
Re: E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect by charlsecy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Idon’t agree with your narrative about present past tense gibberish!
My "gibberish" stands true regardless of your belief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.