Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift (46909 Views)

My Name Okoro Voke Emmanuel The Owner Of Thecoinmap. Get in Lets Discuss / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by UrVillagePpl: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
beauty isn't evrrin,..
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by gloriana(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
chicgrace1:
wow, i am starting a blog soon oo.. God help
follow follow no go kill u
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
The comments here though
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Toscabeh83: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
That must be INNOSON version, see as she take style cover the logo part

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Delivar(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
TwoBottles:
Buying a car is not an achievement.
Words to console yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Acidosis(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
How people make their money is usually not my business, but this right here is a typical street hustler. To get this kind of ride, you must have at least #200m solid investment and spare cash. So my dear Nkiru, how did you make the money?

Nobody makes #50m and then proceeds to buy a #50m ride. Even yahoo boys these days are learning the hard way. Some have hotels, bars, club, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by surveyProf(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=76622293][/quote]

In Tinubu's voice ...... Corruption grin
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by fergie001: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
surveyProf:

In Tinubu's voice ...... Corruption grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Patrick33(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
nograv:

Is he wrong though..? I can count on one hand serious money makers from social media here in the UK and US..

KSI is one and he has been at it for years. He posts about two videos a week. Always coming up with new ideas, in short he works very very hard.

Some girl claims she has earned enough to buy a custom merc from Instagram? Excuse me but I to am sceptical...

She has a older male sponsor nothing more...
brother,i don't judge people..whatever they do its their cup of tea..legit or not legit..there are monetised pages on instagram and twitter..M not trying to support her....just saying whatever she does its not supposed to be anybodys headache.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Slimbumzky: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Her Bank accounts are fine.
Na ur type dey comb hair fifty times daily,dey form fine boy.N550 in zenith bank.N3200 in Diamond.Negative bal in Unity Bank.Ugly account balances everywhere.Skills and Ideas rule the world.Not looks.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by tightpussy156: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Those that believed she bought that car from.instagram are blind.those olosho all over the corners can never tell u the secret on how they got the money.some where bleeped by an alahaji,politicians,those in power,who are theifs in this country. after milking the country dry they lavish the money on olosho that they parade as side girlfriends or bed warmer.Thoat is the resl truth those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by OmniSparrow: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
wisdomkid:

Mumu, you've learned new one to introduce to your daughter.
Poor people always have a way of hating on Rich things,

AND funny enough, they always Struggle till they die, and they usually (98%) of the time,Die poor.
Cam dan na grin
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by alizma: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
some bad belle people will still find way to paint her black
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by tightpussy156: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Those that believed she bought that car from.instagram are blind.those olosho all over the corners can never tell u the secret on how they got the money.some where bleeped by an alahaji,politicians,those in power,who are theifs in this country. after milking the country dry they lavish the money on olosho that they parade as side girlfriends or bed warmer.That the real truth those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by JOMAX: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
At her age, look at what she buy for herself from legit dubai potty potty business. spit

see how profitable blogging can be. better start your own blog and leave matter for Matthias
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by fergieboy: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
dominique:
How does an instagram page generate that much revenue? Can someone shed some light pls?
she is the owner of @break_or_makeup page on Instagram.. She has a dating site where she charges 5000 per person to register.. And she is also a police officer

4 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by mickigirl: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
izenco2005:
WE TALKING ABOUT MONEY, NOT FINE WHO FINE HELP
abeg tell am
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by hinograce: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Brabus not AMG. She definitely got taste
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by vital94(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
This blogging business Favour women than men o,some men have been in this blogging business for long now but nothing to show but ones women enter it,they become rich over night.nawao.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by dominique(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
fergieboy:
she is the owner of @break_or_makeup page on Instagram.. She has a dating site where she charges 5000 per person to register.. And she is also a police officer

I know she owns the BOM page, I was just unclear how Instagram pages generate income. Thanks for clearing the air
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by SirLakes: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Slimbumzky:

Her Bank accounts are fine.
Na ur type dey comb hair fifty times daily,dey form fine boy.N550 in zenith bank.N3200 in Diamond.Negative bal in Unity Bank.Ugly account balances everywhere.Skills and Ideas rule the world.Not looks.
Chai..... See finishing grin
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by owesomegene(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
jealousy can kill o

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
dominique:
How does an instagram page generate that much revenue? Can someone shed some light pls?

Thank you ma'am, at least someone is asking for receipts.

There are 2 striking things to note here:

1. An average G-wagon cost 30 to 36 Million Naira.
2. To clear a vehicle of above 2016 model, you have to pay Nigerian Customs 70% value of vehicle, which is almost double calculating it. This runs into about 60Million.

- So it's either her Husband gave it to her-
- She has a side hustle which brings that money.

OR

- She is lying & doing a public showoff

3 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
fergieboy:

That doesn't explain the income please. When Linda Ikeji was charging 1M for upper banners & Side banners 500 to 600k, atleast we know.

How does she charge per Ads?

She has to have about 1M users that subscribe 5000 Naira to make that revenue, don't forget that you cannot spend all your revenue. You also have to calculate your profit & re-invest some.

So you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by bionixs: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
At her age, look at what she buy for herself from legit dubai potty potty business. spit
you follow am go do am? this is why you are jobless since you left poly at ibadan 7 years ago
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Acidosis:

How people make their money is usually not my business, but this right here is a typical street hustler. To get this kind of ride, you must have at least #200m solid investment and spare cash. So my dear Nkiru, how did you make the money?

Nobody makes #50m and then proceeds to buy a #50m ride. Even yahoo boys these days are learning the hard way. Some have hotels, bars, club, etc.

Please tell them oh. People just think everyone is Daft on Nairaland here.

If you have a Revenue of 50M, will you go ahead & spend the whole 50M? It means you need to calculate your profits & extract it then Invest some. Before you now remove the one for spending, So how do you buy a G-Wagon of 36M+ with Instagram?

This has to mean that TundeEdnut is making around 1M dollars for his page, because he has 1M followers on IG. She has wayyyy less.

3 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by pacespot(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
I've been into blogging for years, it is not easy to make money with this business, if you can make this much blogging, then there is no business that you venture into that you won't be successful. let us not deceive young upstart that blogging is sort of a gold mining business. this might just be a publicity stunt from her to attract viewers to her blog, I don't see her as someone that can own that car.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Bizibi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Acidosis:

you must have 500 and above if you want to buy a brabus......this is the first time I'm seeing her.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by nograv: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Patrick33:
brother,i don't judge people..whatever they do its their cup of tea..legit or not legit..there are monetised pages on instagram and twitter..M not trying to support her....just saying whatever she does its not supposed to be anybodys headache.

If it seems to good to be true it usually is..

I have seen enough women who sleep around for money who then act as if the source of their money is legitimate..

I remember one girl who was a high class prostitute.. Unless you knew her, you would never know...

Eventually she set up a successful bakery business, but the initial money she made was from bleeping..

She was beautiful too, like I said I have seen too much to believe her story..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Unveils Its New Logo / Internet Crocodile Browser Developed By Osine & Anesi, Nigerian Teenagers / Google 2018 Most Searched Words In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.