Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,040 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift (46910 Views)

My Name Okoro Voke Emmanuel The Owner Of Thecoinmap. Get in Lets Discuss / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
People gon’ Talk whether you’re doing bad or good
kiddoiLL:
Na wah oooo.. Nairaland, person no get job but dey buy cars una go blast am n call her olsosho wet dey do potty business...
Person get legit income and job, still buy car and una still dey abuse am.. look at dat one up there dat called her ugly, as if he won't jump at the chance to date her if he gets it...
Shior for una!! Wetin person go do before una no go call am names?
Nairaland no be hia abeg

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by freenature: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Let's see your own pic and stop being bitter

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
fergieboy:
she is the owner of @break_or_makeup page on Instagram.. She has a dating site where she charges 5000 per person to register.. And she is also a police officer

I have never stumbled on the page on IG before ,I’m even trying to search for it and still can’t find it.whats the dating site?

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Vince77(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Don't be jealous. You don't know how she go the money.

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Eavy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
She fine sha
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by LockDown69(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
All this loshos rhat will be fronting with blogs etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Gucciboss: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Patrick33:
brother,i don't judge people..whatever they do its their cup of tea..legit or not legit..there are monetised pages on instagram and twitter..M not trying to support her....just saying whatever she does its not supposed to be anybodys headache.

Be very careful oh.
So if she is a kidnapper, it shouldn't be our headache abi

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by titiforever: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
My birthday mate, wa sere joor. Enjoy your ride. We may born rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by mandate12: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
playboy19:

Was about to say this myself. Plus women buying G-Wag? Women seldom buy G-wag, as a matter of fact, the majority of the loathe the ride, except, well na their man get ham. Plus, does she even know how much a G-wag is? Lest a Brabus? And she got that from an unknown blogging business? Kontinu cool

Lol.. If u make 80M from hard work, fear no go let u use am buy Brabus.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by mandate12: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
Unless a jeep is now 200,000 NGN I do not believe she got this with her money.

But she got it.. Lol
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
mandate12:

But she got it.. Lol
Where's her proof?
That na aristo gift, jor.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Revolva(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
All these gals de say blogging pay dem this and that imagine buying an expensive car like this

Na lie abeg one chairmen don join 80% of the fund or she may be favoured by someone as a gift

Again I checked her page just 174k followers

So where and who de pay her mega money for ads
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Frankicent(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
God in heaven knows I must own a G-wagon one day.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Frankicent(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
chicgrace123:
God help me, i am going to be 30 soon.. nice ride

I feel your pain bro. Am 24 already feeling the pain... Chai

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Mhizblinks: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congratulations...
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

That doesn't explain the income please. When Linda Ikeji was charging 1M for upper banners & Side banners 500 to 600k, atleast we know.

How does she charge per Ads?

She has to have about 1M users that subscribe 5000 Naira to make that revenue, don't forget that you cannot spend all your revenue. You also have to calculate your profit & re-invest some.

So you are wrong.
who told you that is only how bloggers make their money. Have you heard of Google AdSense? Do some research before discrediting someone's success
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
dominique:

I know she owns the BOM page, I was just unclear how Instagram pages generate income. Thanks for clearing the air
Google pays her more than she charges for ads. My friend owns a blog and he makes an average of 25000$ a month from Google AdSense alone...
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by gbishman: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congrats lady; but if u need my opinion I think you are creating a problem for yourself.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Prideofthelion: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
;DThis nigga get bad mouth like Rocha's Okoroiberibe
Kalashnikov102:

Jealousy kii you there @least she's doing better than your ex and even your next sad

1 Like

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
iRyan:
Google pays her more than she charges for ads. My friend owns a blog and he makes an average of 25000$ a month from Google AdSense alone...

Google pays instgram pages too?
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by bejeria101(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why is she covering the grille? If na brabus we go know nah! You buy G.wagon say na brabus.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by kayalla(f): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by bluebay(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Your father can disown you for her
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Zedoo(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please tell them oh. People just think everyone is Daft on Nairaland here.

If you have a Revenue of 50M, will you go ahead & spend the whole 50M? It means you need to calculate your profits & extract it then Invest some. Before you now remove the one for spending, So how do you buy a G-Wagon of 36M+ with Instagram?

This has to mean that TundeEdnut is making around 1M dollars for his page, because he has 1M followers on IG. She has wayyyy less.

tunde ednut is BROKE compared to this woman. VERY BROKE.
he posts crap on his page 70% of the time.
this woman owns a dating site, runs a relationship based Instagram page with a huge following and impressive interaction rate.

I make art works, just from her Instagram page ALONE I got clients that have kept me busy from 2017 till date....and I don't charge peanuts so imagine how much she makes from adverts and her dating site including Google AdSense.

She still works as a police pensions officer on top of all that.

people talking about Linda ikeji, Linda is very rich but was only blogging.
this woman works a 9-5 and still does these other things.
she owns properties she rents out too.

50m is very affordable to such a person.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Zedoo:

tunde ednut is BROKE compared to this woman. VERY BROKE.
he posts crap on his page 70% of the time.
this woman owns a dating site, runs a relationship based Instagram page with a huge following and impressive interaction rate.

I make art works, just from her Instagram page ALONE I got clients that have kept me busy from 2017 till date....and I don't charge peanuts so imagine how much she makes from adverts and her dating site including Google AdSense.

She still works as a police pensions officer on top of all that.

people talking about Linda ikeji, Linda is very rich but was only blogging.
this woman works a 9-5 and still does these other things.
she owns properties she rents out too.

50m is very affordable to such a person.

I really tried not to argue with you on this Subject but I couldn't just keep up.

In case you don't know how Internet worth is being calculated.
The more followers & Interactions you have, the better & the more money you'll make.
Numbers matter & she doesn't have the numbers.
The stupid dating site which she manages, Is full of Runs Girls parading themselves to want a Relationship. Please tell me something else, No this.

TundeEdnut has 1.5M & more followers, You say he posts Crap. Do you even know what Crap is?
I can tell you for a Fact that 80% of her Relationship stories are Fake. You need to be really dumb to believe that those stories are real.

She might be doing other businesses which brings her money, she prints magazines etc that I am quite aware of. She could be renting out properties, so that's not even the Issue. This certainly means this BOM page is just a poster business & not her main source of Income.

For you to buy a G-wagon worth 50M, you need to have atleast 150M. Unless you are stupid Business person.

2 Likes

Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
iRyan:
who told you that is only how bloggers make their money. Have you heard of Google AdSense? Do some research before discrediting someone's success

Oga, Adsense income is as little nothing. Don't tell me what I know.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oga, Adsense income is as little nothing. Don't tell me what I know.
not when your traffic comes in hundreds of thousand (:
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
dominique:

Google pays instgram pages too?
she def owns a website.
Re: Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift by Zedoo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

I really tried not to argue with you on this Subject but I couldn't just keep up.

In case you don't know how Internet worth is being calculated.
The more followers & Interactions you have, the better & the more money you'll make.
Numbers matter & she doesn't have the numbers.
The stupid dating site which she manages, Is full of Runs Girls parading themselves to want a Relationship. Please tell me something else, No this.

TundeEdnut has 1.5M & more followers, You say he posts Crap. Do you even know what Crap is?
I can tell you for a Fact that 80% of her Relationship stories are Fake. You need to be really dumb to believe that those stories are real.

She might be doing other businesses which brings her money, she prints magazines etc that I am quite aware of. She could be renting out properties, so that's not even the Issue. This certainly means this BOM page is just a poster business & not her main source of Income.

For you to buy a G-wagon worth 50M, you need to have atleast 150M. Unless you are stupid Business person.

you have left the bone of contention to another thing.
having followed doesn't automatically mean you have money. what else does tunde have apart from Instagram page? how many people can afford 50 advert money? how many "adverts" do you see on his page?
he posts controversial crap 90% of the time how does that translate into making money from his audience if all they do is come to laugh and tell jokes?.
Nobody is saying all the stories on her page are true.
what brought "runs girls parading as wives" into this matter when they have paid their fee to be featured on the dating site

simple logic.

This woman also works 9-5 on a WELL PAID job.

IF you want to argue about numbers argue with facts and content.

There are pages with over 1m likes just on Instagram and aren't making much money. a lot of those funny pages ain't making that much money.

compared to someone who might have a combined 600k or so followers who actually does ads every single day, owns a dating site and works 9-5 on a well paid job.

Tunde isn't making more money because he simply has 1.5 m followers...

Who said BOM was her MAIN job... its a side hustle which is more engaging and effective than people that have 1.5m followers posting rubbish all day long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Unveils Its New Logo / Internet Crocodile Browser Developed By Osine & Anesi, Nigerian Teenagers / Google 2018 Most Searched Words In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.