Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Don't We Nigerians Protests Against The "Anti Rule Of Law?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't We Nigerians Protests Against The "Anti Rule Of Law?" (278 Views)

Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Nigerians Protests Against The "Anti Rule Of Law?" by fvck(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigerians accept too much from politicians, imagine Rivers where soldiers were being used to terrorize voters,i think we need to sit up and protest regularly to avoid this "unruliness" by certain people in this nation who runs the affairs of the nation.

Nigeria no go ever better if we all sit down and accept anything that the politicians offers us,the will of the people is greater than the will of any government.

The 2015 general election was tension filled because the government was aware they might be up raising,so they accepted defeat. Let's not sit back and watch these politicians destroy this nations our fore fathers built with their sweat and blood,cos politics is more about self interest than national interest.

Next election if they rig it we will stage an uprising.
Re: Why Don't We Nigerians Protests Against The "Anti Rule Of Law?" by gidgiddy: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
fvck:
Nigerians accept too much from politicians, imagine Rivers where soldiers were being used to terrorize voters,i think we need to sit up and protest regularly to avoid this "unruliness" by certain people in this nation who runs the affairs of the nation.

Nigeria no go ever better if we all sit down and accept anything that the politicians offers us,the will of the people is greater than the will of any government.

The 2015 general election was tension filled because the government was aware they might be up raising,so they accepted defeat. Let's not sit back and watch these politicians destroy this nations our fore fathers built with their sweat and blood,cos politics is more about self interest than national interest.

Next election if they rig it we will stage an uprising.

The problem with people like you is that you don't yet know there nothing like "Nigerian". This word is just something invented by Lugard wife and represents nobody.

I'm an Igbo man who represents Igbo interests, same as other ethnic groups. There is no "Nigerian" here
Re: Why Don't We Nigerians Protests Against The "Anti Rule Of Law?" by kekemah: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fela said I no want die, I want chop life, I want build house.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Csos In Akwa Ibom Indict PDP, APC Over Vote Buying/intimidation / Why Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be The Next Senate President – APC Chieftain / Akeredolu To Immortalise Agagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.