Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 (39674 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 10th March 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 3) On 13th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by bayelsaowei(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

4th Hatrick Against Athletico.
How many has your goat Scored against them?
125th UEFA Goals.
Single handedly overturned a 2:0 deficit with a great comeback.
That's no record, just hatrick ba?
Barça Fan sha .....cheesy
Accept it Cr7 the real Goat.
he didnt single handedly.. pull outs came to his head.. his team mates gave him accurate passes..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by MisterFresh: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Debroslink:
2 goals 2 assists is better than hattrick.

Score and feed others to score.

Only 1 true GOAT

Lionel Messi

Against a useless team, he should go and score hat trick against atletico.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Kentuforchrist:

Cry me an oceanic

I'm a Barca fan... Mancity is the New barca we need to change Valverde simple... Back then if you're leading Barca with 2 goals I'm not scared but now we're finished. That's the difference.

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2019
gabrielahamz:
Messi single handedly turned a 3 goal deficit against PSG last season with a hatrick nah.. Both of them are very good players jor though I'll pick Messi anyday.
When and where did PSG Played against Barça last season and Messi scored an Hatrick?
I can remember Ronaldo's goal eliminating PSG in their home after an earlier Brace in Madrid.
My stand is Messi could never had turn up such a comeback against Athletico Madrid.
Athletico Madrid had eliminated you guys in the last few times you met in Champions League elimination stages, you never had such comeback and might never definitely not againat a 2 goals up Athletico.
I really want to sink in you Barça fans that Ronaldo is the real GOAT!! cheesy
Single handedly destroy Athletico,it defies tactics.
Ask Simeone.
It is pure Geniousity of CR7 the GOAT!; D

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2019
bayelsaowei:
he didnt single handedly.. pull outs came to his head.. his team mates gave him accurate passes..
Story story o.... cheesy
Why didn't Morata score his free header?
Ronaldo wasn't even as free.
So don't mince words, Admit the legendary status of Cr7 the real GOAT.grin
N. B:I get una time tonight.
Been long I chat on Nairaland.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2019
IKON360:

in a match of 22 players, Ronaldo alone eliminated Juventus, oga shut down jor, so Marcelo, Modric, Ramos and Zidane were in the stands abi
minus zidane i guess they all played against ajax and are now into the UCL 2019 final
Stupidity everywhere, football is about winning that why the scorers are praised more than even those that assisted because scoring isn't funny,
Psg are out of UCL cos mpappe could not convert his chances anyway keep to your own opinion, i will keep mine

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2019
IKON360:

ok, the same Juventus that Athletico beat last week? The same Liverpool that are winning their 1st away match in 6 or 7 attempts, the Man city that couldn't beat Lyon?? Abeg leave Valverde for me like that, I like him like that, go and pick 5 goals on the road and give any team

Don't cry when he throws away 4 goal lead like he did against Roma all in the name of defending. Just like athletico did yesterday..

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Airhuncho(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:
Them no born messi papa mk im score 2 goals against atletico... Ronaldo scores hat tricks against deadly teams...

This game was an easy tie for Barca... Odds 1.23...juves odds against atletico was 1.80... Again understand the tactics yesterday... atletico 2goals up ... A renowned typical shut the defence play...best defensive team in football...juve needing at least 2 goals to tie the game... Atletico with one of the best keepers in football.. atletico dint record a shot on target cos they defended in numbers.... Ronaldo that had scored 2 hat tricks against them in the past did it again... scoring all three goals....u are using to compare a team(Lyon) that attacks hardly defends ...messi de assist and score counter, una de happy , against a weak European side... Hu do u even know in Lyon... If Ronaldo catch Lyon, them go carry vessel carry goals

when he met young boys in group stage, what did he do?...U talk like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by brightalo17: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2019
otiwisdom:
NOW EVERYBODY HAVE SEEN THAT RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI
Who are the everyone ? No wonder u typed in cap-locks .

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by tinny898(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2019
stephleena:
Messi makes no noise,because he doesn't have to prove Nada to anyone. he sets the pace, while the other one struggles to attain or break Messi's feat..

The only problem with Messi, is that he still thinks he's human

You too get sense joor
One cold bigi for you gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by bayelsaowei(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

Story story o.... cheesy
Why didn't Morata score his free header?
Ronaldo wasn't even as free.
So don't mince words, Admit the legendary status of Cr7 the real GOAT.grin
N. B:I get una time tonight.
Been long I chat on Nairaland.cheesy
think well my bro.. using the word single handedly sounds demeaning to the guys who gave the wonderful assists.. kindly watch messis secind goal today.. thats the definition of single handedly..

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

I see what happened against Roma happening again that's the fact Barca have lost it simple... Lyon at the moment are struggling. Even the Madrid we defeated aren't in their best. Ajax dismantled them with ease compared to Barca with a better squad. Until we defeat teams like mancity, liv or juve i still see us as a weaker side. Not because we're short of players but our tactics is very poor. I so much miss pep. Typical Barca don't give you any chance. Teams come for damage control then but now every team thinks they stand a chance against Barca.

U are a real Barca fan...many Barca fans are complaining srsly about ur coach ,and some retards are here screaming messi greatest... The game today was nonsense...with 12 mins to go Lyon just needed one goal to knock them out...no one is talking bout that...them just they shout messi messi up and down...if Memphis depay scored that chance instead of slipping ....Lyon wud hv sealed that defence and we wud now know what messi wud hv don...most people don't even know how to watch football...this is the CL , one mistake and u are out... One minute, u are fully in the next round, next minute u are on ur way out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Airhuncho:

when he met young boys in group stage, what did he do?...U talk like a fool.

U are the fool . Whr was messi when Roma whip them 3.0?? ...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

Don't be attacking on person Bro.
The question is how many Hatrick has Messi against Messi's Simeon?
Ronaldo has 4!!
Against the best defensive team in the world, that's unstoppable!!
First leg, he had the highest rating.
More than any athletico player, he was involved,the team let him down.
He came back strongly claiming he will score hatrick against Athletico and he did it!!
Is that not what you expect of a GOAT to walk the talk?
Chief,talk about the greatness of such a player like This.

Point one..... Ronaldo has three not four
Point two..... Messi have scored hattricks against athletico in the past.... At least 2 i can remember.... Maybe 3

So what are you saying

Now in the champions league.... Ronaldo have faced messi three times.... How. Many times did he score?
Zero
He has reached six finals.... won all but one.... Against who?

Another thing you should think on.... How many elclasico hattricks does ronaldo have?
Zero

Messi two

Goat pass goat.. No be some goat wannabe..... You don't have to accept but one day you will realise.... many are seeing the light

Y'all keep comparing ronaldo to messi..... People be comparing messi with legends.... sums it all up

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by gabrielahamz(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Pardon my stat, Messi never scored a hatrick against PSG, very wrong info!
JSMMUYIWA:

When and where did PSG Played against Barça last season and Messi scored an Hatrick?
I can remember Ronaldo's goal eliminating PSG in their home after an earlier Brace in Madrid.
My stand is Messi could never had turn up such a comeback against Athletico Madrid.
Athletico Madrid had eliminated you guys in the last few times you met in Champions League elimination stages, you never had such comeback and might never definitely not againat a 2 goals up Athletico.
I really want to sink in you Barça fans that Ronaldo is the real GOAT!! cheesy
Single handedly destroy Athletico,it defies tactics.
Ask Simeone.
It is pure Geniousity of CR7 the GOAT!; D
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by afonjaman: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
let us all enjoy Cr7 and Messi rather than compare.
Lets us all join the Champions Challenge
https://afonjaman.com/champions-quiz-challenge/
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are the fool . Whr was messi when Roma whip them 3.0?? ...

See stupid question.... Where was ronaldo when athletico beat juve first leg?

Barca lost on away goals.... Not. Making excuses.... But messi just got back from injury then

And if you smart enough..... You will know that A team is not about one player but eleven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2019
bayelsaowei:
think well my bro.. using the word single handedly sounds demeaning to the guys who gave the wonderful assists.. kindly watch messis secind goal today.. thats the definition of single handedly..

I tell you... Some people watch back of tv..... Not the one dem dey place cross on your head

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Point one..... Ronaldo has three not four
Point two..... Messi have scored hattricks against athletico in the past.... At least 2 i can remember.... Maybe 3

So what are you saying

Now in the champions league.... Ronaldo have faced messi three times.... How. Many times did he score?
Zero
He has reached six finals.... won all but one.... Against who?

Another thing you should think on.... How many elclasico hattricks does ronaldo have?
Zero

Messi two

Goat pass goat.. No be some goat wannabe..... You don't have to accept but one day you will realise.... many are seeing the light

Y'all keep comparing ronaldo to messi..... People be comparing messi with legends.... sums it all up

Stop telling lies...fake news...go to sky sports... Google it...messi has never in his career scored a hat trick against atletico...he has never even scored 2goals in a game against atletico

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by chiboy1116: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I wouldn't give Barca a straight win, with Valverde in charge. That guy is not a big team coach. His destiny lies with Eibar, Girona or Osasuna. I hate his tactics, his nose and his looks. Barca will have a scrappy, unconvincing victory today.
he's a midtable coach , doesn't have the right mentality , doesn't have balls , his tactics are meh . What kinda coach starts Roberto over semedo ? What's so special about Roberto , is it becos of the remuntonda against psg last two years ?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

4th Hatrick Against Athletico.
How many has your goat Scored against them?
125th UEFA Goals.
Single handedly overturned a 2:0 deficit with a great comeback.
That's no record, just hatrick ba?
Barça Fan sha .....cheesy
Accept it Cr7 the real Goat.

Mr man no dey say wetin u no know... Real Madrid, atletico Madrid and Sevilla are Messi's favorite bitch... He has 20+ goals against them.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2019
bayelsaowei:
Why are you looking at the literary meaning of single-handedly?
Respect to Juve for the heart they played against Athletico they all did well.
Cr7 took Juve to Q/finals it is as simple as that.
His brilliance the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

Mr man no dey say wetin u no know... Real Madrid, atletico Madrid and Sevilla are Messi's favorite bitch... He has 20+ goals against them.
All of una are regular customers of Ronaldo.
Ronaldo has 18 goals against Barça in his time in Madrid.
So next?
Btw:
Messi do not have any hatrick against Simeon's Athletico Madrid. Maybe some other coaches term.
Ronaldo has 3 hatrick against Diego Simeone's Athletico.
And total of 4 Against Athletico put together!!

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Airhuncho(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=cr7lomo post=76635700]
U are the fool . Whr was messi when Roma whip them 3.0??
Remain clueless...SIMPLETON!
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2019
gabrielahamz:
Pardon my stat, Messi never scored a hatrick against PSG, very wrong info!
Better,we are good.
Otherwise say Messi can't put up such a stellar performance definitely not against top teams in Champions League.
In the comeback against PSG few seasons back, it was Neymar that drove the comeback.
But here we have legendary Cr7 the real GOAT of Football did it effortlessly against Athletico!
Respect the legend call Cr7,the World Best!; D
Lobatancheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

See stupid question.... Where was ronaldo when athletico beat juve first leg?

Barca lost on away goals.... Not. Making excuses.... But messi just got back from injury then

And if you smart enough..... You will know that A team is not about one player but eleven

Hahahaha...u c how foolish u messi fans are...no difference between u guys and those abokis that support that lifeless human... U asked whr ronaldo was in the first leg?? He is a magician..he shows his powers when it seems like there is no way... My answer to ur question is that he is in the quarters. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by chiboy1116: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Messi is playing around a great team
Ronaldo is more like playing hard to carry his team
...I think Ur right

Ronaldo plays for Cardiff na , the likes of dybala, Federico,mandzukic,chellini,bonuchi,Sandro, Costa,pjanic,matuidi are really poor players , Ronaldo defends, passes or crosses the ball to himself and heads it in , he is also a really good goalkeeper , he has more saves this season that Allison , degea, Marc combined ...Ronaldo is the best striker , midfielder,defender, goalkeeper, and he plays for Cardiff utd in England with really really poor players.

15 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by chiboy1116: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Kentuforchrist:

Cry me an oceanic
tbh he's right , Val isn't the guy to take Barca to that level unless de get lucky like Madrid , and play Ajax or Porto in the qf and Tottenham in the semis or any easy draw .

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Airhuncho(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2019
HOW HARD IS IT TO ALLOW BARCA FANS ENJOY THEIR NIGHT?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Ozkar: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

I see what happened against Roma happening again that's the fact Barca have lost it simple... Lyon at the moment are struggling. Even the Madrid we defeated aren't in their best. Ajax dismantled them with ease compared to Barca with a better squad. Until we defeat teams like mancity, liv or juve i still see us as a weaker side. Not because we're short of players but our tactics is very poor. I so much miss pep. Typical Barca don't give you any chance. Teams come for damage control then but now every team thinks they stand a chance against Barca.
Stash your shortsighted pessimism where the sun don't shine. It's irrelevant.

Typical Barca wouldn't give you any chance, yet we got knocked out by Inter in the UCL in 2010 and by Chelsea in 2012, lost the Copa del Rey in 2011 and La Liga in 2012. All those when Pep was in charge. Enrique's team didn't play like Pep's team yet they also won the treble. Even when Madrid was winning their 3 consecutive UCL titles, we still bossed them most of the times we met.

Please take several seats behind. You are just a once-in-a-while Barca fan. You don't talk like you actually watch our games.

There's no team left in the tournament that Barca cannot beat. We are also winning the treble this year, regardless of what pseudo-fans like you think.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:

Stop telling lies...fake news...go to sky sports... Google it...messi has never in his career scored a hat trick against atletico...he has never even scored 2goals in a game against atletico

Really..... This is the last time i will waste my time on you
Don't wanna stain my hands stupid again

You can enlighten yourself and read this

32 goals in all competitions.... 3 hattricks.... Ronaldo with his hattricks against atletico still dey 25goals against them

He has never lost to them in the league....

So... Bro... Now you can slip into coma
But i know.... You will still have another trash to spit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 / Roma Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 31st October 2017 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.