Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 (40618 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 10th March 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 3) On 13th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are a real Barca fan...many Barca fans are complaining srsly about ur coach ,and some retards are here screaming messi greatest... The game today was nonsense...with 12 mins to go Lyon just needed one goal to knock them out...no one is talking bout that...them just they shout messi messi up and down...if Memphis depay scored that chance instead of slipping ....Lyon wud hv sealed that defence and we wud now know what messi wud hv don...most people don't even know how to watch football...this is the CL , one mistake and u are out... One minute, u are fully in pthe next round, next minute u are on ur way out
I have read all the comments from page one to the Last page you're the only one I had to quote
In football we count goals scored not goals missed
Had it been that Messi converted thatface to face and the Chipping defended by Lyons defender and Mephis converted that goal will his goal be Useful NO

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Barca is a religion!
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Jaytecq(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2019
JSMMUYIWA:

Your statistics is groundless, no time to drag that.
Btw:
Did you heard Maradona comment on Cr7 after his display against Athletico.
Well, we don't need that to know he is the best football there is.
The 3rd Highest Goal Scorer in Europe country wise.
The Highest Goal Scorer in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
The Highest Assist-Maker in the History of Champions League!!
The highest Scorer in about 7straight UEFA Seasons.
Highest Goal scorer in Group Stage in a season
Highest Goal scorer in Elimination stage.
Highest Goal Scorer in UEFA Finals
All in UEFA,or is that not the most competitive elite football competition in the world?
Tell us Who is the Greatest of All Time?grin
Cr7 All The Way.
And Don't Forget The Big game player, one that can turn a game around legendarily amidst all odds when needed!!
Say Respect.

1. Lionel Messi scored an incredible 91 goals in 69 games(2012)
2. The ONLY PLAYER ON EARTH to Win 5 European Golden boot

Deal with that!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Justinba1997(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you are a Pussyy.. i wonder if you can handle the pressure of being a family man
grin
KendrickAyomide:
you are a Pussyy.. i wonder if you can handle the pressure of being a family man
i Feel You My Man Tell Am O
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Slynation(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Hamid7:

Stop referring to anyone who criticizes Valverde as a plastic fan . Those who have suported Barca since at least the Rijkaard era are used to good attacking football. Now every team thinks they stand a chance against Barca, prior to Valverde I don't get frightened when we play teams like lyon,
. Before yesterday's match I was frightened, when Barca took a 2 goal lead, my fright subsided untill lyon pulled 1 back and it brcame clear that "Roma" could still happen. No team wins always but Barca have never untill Valverde lose without making the opponent sweat out their blood, but now, it's all too easy. The fans that complain simply want their old Barca back and you will agree that isn't a crime. Forca Barca!!!
well said... your voice is your choice
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Jaytecq(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Raydos:
Brother messi will once again disappear on the pitch tonight just like he did against Roma cheesy
Look at yourself now undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by adekayo1234(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Barca and Juve should just meet in the quarter finals make this matter rest. Both are good players IMO but I'll prefer Messi anyday anytime.

Football is more than just scoring (except you're the type that just watches highlights), funny thing is, even in that goal scoring department, Messi has more Goal ratio. Messi is a complete player, talk about accuracy, dribble, teamwork and vision. His movements are so hard to predict, yet he makes them look easy.
Btw, I'm a man utd fan but after years of watching both, I just can't deny the obvious. Messi is the S.I unit of football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
odehaj:
Messi king of assist. He once even passed a penalty for Suarez to score.No noise, no overcelebration. Always cal, very calm. Believe me if he had scored hatrick the other one for kill himself.

His no noise, no celebration by even be the reason why he doesn’t inspire anybody bt himself. The great pele and even maradona celebrated their goals and achievements. Continue to praise his no celebration, no noise aka fake humility like we don’t know he controlled the Argentine coach during the World Cup and even what Barca board does codedly.

Messi has fake humility.
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
iuwe:

Now properly modified grin

Defence remains solid if you don't have what it takes to break it and it becomes porous if you are good at breaking it no matter how solid it may prove.
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
iodineadamatine:
Oboy see calculative and analytic excuses above. Omon boys Don turn statististians.
Stuttering and stammering... "A porous.. A defensive" mumble jumble.

Don't mind them. Were they not shouting "Roma Treatment of last Season"? Now that Bitter leaf water has entered their eyes, let them jump into 3rd Mainland and wash it off.

Let me come and be going before E-War starts.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by simeotexy: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
aodiba:

The same Lyon that beat Man City
so didadrid not beat Roma back to back dat beat barca
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Jaynom029(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
kelvinovie25:

Why u hating cus of football that has brought no food to your table tonight.
Guy me and my broda made 37,500 naira from our viewing centre
so what are u saying
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Hermes019: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo has won more CL than messi...and y say he played little part in the Euro finals... Hu took them to the finals?? .Hu qualified them??..no one cares about second place...we only care bout winners... The European cup is the second biggest international tournament after the WC.... No one cares about Wenger's arsenal playing in the CL finals...we only remember the winners
I still stand by the point I made,in terms of trophies Messi is ahead of Ronaldo,if you wish we can do an analysis,we would assign a number of points to each trophy an do the maths
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by michealdeco: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Banter1:
shut up, and stop this una comparison both players are a legend and unique in their playing style.
ode
Who are you to tell me to shut up?

Mind your own opinion and let me say mine before I cuss you
Becareful next time
Re: Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 by Banter1(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2019
michealdeco:
ode Who are you to tell me to shut up?
Mind your own opinion and let me say mine before I cuss you Becareful next time
cuss? what are you waiting for? you're in sifia pain

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach / Norwich Vs Manchester United: FA Cup - (1 - 2) On 27th June 2020 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 10th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.