Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (59964 Views)

Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) / Man Rescued with Rope After His Car Plunge into Swamp at Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by ChiefVolt007: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
He should stay there and get back on his feet and I have to add that he would need some psychological counselling as well.... And finally JESUS.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hedonisst:
Homeless and broke after 35 long years in the United States? Same country where sharp Naija boys make it one way or the other within a couple of months? What can it be other than village people determined to rubbish his destiny? Blocking his eyes, nose and ears to opportunities and numbing his body and soul from taking action. Condemning him to lethargy, lifelessness and terminal passivity. May God help him.

Village people would never succeed in making our lives one of failure and uselessness. Somebody shout a loud AMEN.
stop blaming self inflicted woes on village pple

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hedonisst:
Homeless and broke after 35 long years in the United States? Same country where sharp Naija boys make it one way or the other within a couple of months? What can it be other than village people determined to rubbish his destiny? Blocking his eyes, nose and ears to opportunities and numbing his body and soul from taking action. Condemning him to lethargy, lifelessness and terminal passivity. May God help him.

Village people would never succeed in making our lives one of failure and uselessness. Somebody shout a loud AMEN.
Amen biko

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by namiji2598: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
I better stay in that place like that
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Get well soon sir, and God bless all the people that assisted him financially. cool

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
so the man dey oyinbo country ok
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Roon9:
Baba come and claim my naija house. Let me claim your America homelessness
It won’t be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
simplyhonest:
Oya, come back home
which home.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's really not easy anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
I wan go Amelika, I wan go Amelika, shey una don see now? Developers.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
simplyhonest:
Oya, come back home

And die!
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by origima: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Joromi12:

U can make similar mistake when u fail to associate with ur people wherever u are.it shows he is a wayward and must have contributed to the death of his parents. How can u leave in a country for even two years without seeing any of ur countrymen only for u to blame village people. Is he the only person from that village in America? Now all his yanga fon finish and he s naked right now.this is a lesson for those running away from village and there people

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Roon9:
Baba come and claim my naija house. Let me claim your America homelessness
Father forgive him for he knows not what he's talking about grin

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
All this propaganda won't stop me from leaving this country when I finally get the chance. undecided
LOL @ propaganda
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Eavy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dunno what to say
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by aariwa(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
He is either mentally incapacitated or has a major problem nobody knows.A man that cannot succeed in a country where government put facilities in place for him to succeed ;is it Nigeria he will succeed in ?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
afroniger:
He is better off in his village farming and with roof over his head, where he can be close to his people and better manage his health condition. No be everybody 'abroad' dey favour.
faming keh? so u want buhari's kinsmen to visit him abi?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Return to naija.
Na die be dah 1

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
waleyp:
LoL You Might Be Wrong OH, Go Back To His Village & To His People? After 35 Years? Do You Think He Still Have People There In The Village Who Wants Him Back? When Last Did He Call Them Back In The Village? He Got No Money To Even Come Back Do You Think People Would Want To WelCome Such Person And Gain Nothing In Return? He Does Not Even Have Money To Use The HospitalS Here. And With The Situation Of Things In The Country Now, Its Better For Him To Stay Back. E No Even Concern Me SeF My Own Still De My Body. Am Out
u nailed it
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jirair:
LOL @ propaganda
Na so na.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
aariwa:
He is either mentally incapacitated or has a major problem nobody knows.A man that cannot succeed in a country where government put facilities in place for him to succeed ;is it Nigeria he will succeed in ?
"major problem nobody knows" got me thinking might be spiritual problem,who knows..I won't be too quick to judge on him not succeeding over there

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
tooth4tooth:
See America many Nigerians are dying to go, is where another Nigeria man is begging to leave.Hmmm! The grass is not always green on the other side
it might not be green for you but it will be green for me.. you Type without sense.. Many of these people are the architect of their problems

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
this your head be like head if state
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by olas24u(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Father forgive him for he knows not what he's talking about grin
He his blind at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
coolestchris:

if you are not highly educated please avoid migrating to developed countries ..
or if you are not there to further your studies
oversense dey worry dis ur post. There are wey no even get school certificate and dem go dey shout say dem wan go abroad. If dem come go abroad na wetin dem go come dey do dere?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
olas24u:
He his blind at the moment!
Thought as much. grin

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Hedonisst: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Joromi12:

Self-agency is overrated bro, take my word for it.

This is a very complicated argument. But there are forces out there, simple. The so-called "village people" just represents all the crazy forces that shape many aspects of one's life. You don't have to believe, and I wouldn't begrudge you for that.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
frankblinkz:
"major problem nobody knows" got me thinking might be spiritual problem,who knows..I won't be too quick to judge on him not succeeding over there
the guy has swollen legs caused by complication of diabetes. Dat one sef na major problem on itself.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by SirLakes: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmm..... E be like say na Bridge baba go count for amelica

You want to come back in this Next level era
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
35yrs? He needs to come back home, since his brother has become governor elect in imo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.