Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG (25753 Views)

How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG by ozodigboo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
somehow:

5 kids in a primary school? Na 6 months dem take senior each other?
Twins are possible
Re: The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG by DONADAMS(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lastorator:
Indonesia had 12 kids in a cave the whole world stood still as nearby country deployed their all to the rescue, a kid fel into a well in spain, millions were expended to rescue the baby even when it was believed the kid wont survive.
We have close to a 100 pupils, who went to school to learn, to be able to be better and more enlightened citizens, and because of the lapses in the ranks of those to ensure the safty our buildings, they are under layers of rumbles from the colapse of the residential building that housed their school, all hands should be on deck, to ensure we safe as much as posdible. In developed climes, the military and choppers should be around to ensure quick response to the dire circumstance
military again?
Re: The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG by omoiyalayi(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Bad news traveled fast I saw it on twitter this afternoon and I ve started spreading it with mouth everywhere

What should I do now
Re: The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG by Akios63(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2019
This country sha
Re: The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG by Emyjeze(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Ahh!! And i already told my mum that a woman lost five kids in the recent collapsed building

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned / Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project / How Much Is Local Iron Rod 12mm And 16mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.