Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture (60446 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by lalasticlala(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please note that the lady whose picture appears in the viral Dubai Porta Potty: How ladies travel out to eat poo of Arab men story is NOT the Dubai lady who carried out the act. See here https://www.nairaland.com/5066988/how-ladies-travel-out-eat#76454762

Here is a disclaimer note from her:

Greetings everyone,

A week ago, I shared a post culled from http://cavemancircus.com/2019/02/27/whats-it-like-to-be-a-dubai-porta-potty/ about the confessions of someone else regarding the dangers of prostitution and the ordeals girls who prostitute themselves in Dubai face.

Earlier today, a blog posted my original Facebook post and used a screenshot including my name on their website and social media platforms.

It appears as if many people now erroneously think I am the Dubai girl involved.

I’m posting this to let you all know that I am not, and the bloggers sharing my original post should have clarified this.

I am a responsible wife and mother who enjoys a thriving relationship with my darling husband and children. I have also dedicated my life to helping the less privileged, and especially children by conducting a monthly community outreach program.

While I do not condemn those who are into prostitution (we’re adults and all have our choices and I respect that), I want to categorically make it clear that that is not how I earn my own living.

I urge the bloggers who, apparently unwittingly, mislead the public about the original post to share too and let the world know the truth.

Stay true.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/dubai-porta-potty-important-notice-regarding-lady-in-the-picture/?fbclid=IwAR3z2ZE7Zt6jKLrLXipweJji_FckChhB6x0w8vb8TCnZ1WH-ETchW5PaNe0

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Chizuru01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
OK
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by INTROVERT(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Interesting story.....

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by kennystones: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
huh
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by martineverest(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by senatepresido: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
No power on earth nor in hell can separate Nigerians from spreading fake news...

fake news everywhere

but if innocent, she can sue the blogger for defamation of character

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by destiny322(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Madam you sure so

12 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Xisnin(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
You don buy market.
Even the story has gotten to WhatsApp.
It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Ihatelove(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Obanaijacom: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmm

Don't believe everything you see online

Even this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
too late, you ve been officially inducted into the Dubai porta potty hall of shame.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by fernando9121: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
i think this is a serious case,,,different fetish
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by hammedkola(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Where is her picture?
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Hedonisst: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
If you play with shit, e go rub off on you, sotay you go dey smell shit shit. Na the moral of the story be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by DauraIsAGoal: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
She looked for trouble

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
I see Nairaland is still milking fake and stale news.
Good job Nairaland, good job.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Thukzee01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
where the lady uhn undecided
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by CChillz: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
its a disease for desperate bloggers. just to trend, desperate bloggers can "modify headings and write ups" to attract attention and wrongly transmit an information.

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Realtord43: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mayb it her friend undecided
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Pidginwhisper: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bloggers!!! Oloriburuku people. Dem don take this one generate traffic cheesy[img]https://media1./images/2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64/tenor.gif?itemid=4790020[/img]

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Retrography(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please bloggers should learn how to acknowledge their sources in the proper way.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by fernando9122: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmm, this is some insane shit... well, thas for them
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is what you get when you share a story verbatim on Facebook without issuing a disclaimer at the beginning of the news. I read that stuff thinking the lady was a victim until someone said she just shared the story then I felt relived.

Stuffs like this would come a long way;

“Forwarded as received “
“Copied”
“Disclaimer” etc

Perhaps first impression last long... Bloggers only looking for a slight mishap to spread fake news. And now food don done.

Funny not everyone will read this particular (disclaimer) topic and the initial impression that “she was the one” would prolly last long..

Disclaim news before u Post on Facebook.

9 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
OK, seen.

Next!
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by Basher8583: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by khadijat1361: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
nigerians have gone a step too far

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture by DavidEsq(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
quentin06:
too late, you ve been officially inducted into the Dubai porta potty hall of shame.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.