Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (55434 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / President Buhari Visits Prince Charles In Scotland (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy

globemoney:

Get a life you 50 year old baby
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by globemoney: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Anago50000:
. What is this one saying

Fucccckkk off
You have chosen to be a troll for the rest of your life.. Get a life and a job too

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
i08033463477:
hhehehehe..wait o, you mean someone lied to you that you are an igbo man, Chyke? So the reason you came into this thread was because you saw people from Anambra, Imo, Enugu exchanging banters here? Listen this useless gala hawker..ebonyi people are hausa people, you guys are not igbos. Igbo prefer Delta-igbo and Rivers-igbos to ebonyi people. Have you noticed that it is easier for core igbos to relate more with Delta-igbos than ebonyi miscreants? i have no single friend from whole ebonyi state because i consider you guys as hausa people. Almajiri-Igbos= ebonyi people cheesy

[s][/s]
. I came to Onitsha to run my affair,I invited you over for one on one identification make I know wetin dey sub , chino you ran away telling me that I should meet ur gateman

Who does that if not a lily livered jonzing man like you

Seriously want to know wetin dey sub you chino, care for another meeting?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
globemoney:

You have chosen to be a troll for the rest of your life.. Get a life and a job too
. Ejioot,chino is now jobless, his job has been given to you and you are happy about it

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hehehehe..please lets get serious. On a good day do you think an Anambra guy will stand or sit with an almajiri from Ebonyi state? Have you seen an ebonyi man who is not a gala hawker or barrow pusher? So what am i supposed to be doing with a gala hawker or barrow pusher like you? Are you mad? I am living at Ngozika Estate Phase-2, but i will delegate my gateman to meet you. Nonsense cheesy

Anago50000:
. I came to Onitsha to run my affair,I invited you over for one on one identification make I know wetin dey sub , chino you ran away telling me that I should meet ur gateman
Who does that if not a lily livered jonzing man like you
Seriously want to know wetin dey sub you chino, care for another meeting?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chino I swear if I catch you for Onitsha ehhhh

Umu otu will run you, no be mouth,

I go tell you say I be street brought up

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hehehehehe..so gala hawking is now job? You see why igbos treat you guys like shiiiit. Average ebonyi person sees okada riding as his final destination, no wonder your brothers hate Obiano till today for removing them from Awka and Onitsha. Bunch of miscreants cheesy

[s]
Anago50000:
. Ejioot,chino is now jobless, his job has been given to you and you are happy about it
[/s]
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
nomoreface:

Clearly you don't know. simple google will tell you

No border Mr.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
LOL..catch me? How? Am i a gala hawker or barrow pusher? So how are you gonna catch me? You can only catch your fellow almajiri-igbos from ebonyi cheesy

Anago50000:
Chino I swear if I catch you for Onitsha ehhhh
Umu otu will run you, no be mouth,
I go tell you say I be street brought up
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
i08033463477:
Hehehehe..please lets get serious. On a good day do you think an Anambra guy will stand or sit with an almajiri from Ebonyi state? Have you seen an ebonyi man who is not a gala hawker or barrow pusher? So what am i supposed to be doing with a gala hawker or barrow pusher like you? Are you mad? I am living at Ngozika Estate Phase-2, but i will delegate my gateman to meet you. Nonsense cheesy

. I will be at Onitsha next week probably on Thursday, chino carry ur men show for main market, make I put call to men wey go come run you

If you rugged enough ,let's try this out
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
My own no be nairaland chest beating and other stuff you guys dey do for here ,my own na plasma ,as e dey play na so e go dey show

Highest you go call police but I go treat ur fuccck up first

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
You are really showing the true signs of nwa Aba. Ebonyi people are called nwa Aba in Onitsha. Nwa Aba listen, i am not a gala hawker, you hear? cheesy

Anago50000:
. I will be at Onitsha next week probably on Thursday, chino carry ur men show for main market, make I put call to men wey go come run you
If you rugged enough ,let's try this out
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by nomoreface: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No border Mr.

I guess the map is wrong too.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
i08033463477:
You are an ordinary gala hawker. Oh you no say if you do anyhow I go lock you up. Ok i dare you, once you entire Awka called me with this line_09024510359. I am going to meet you at any joint of your choice. Just give me 24hrs notice before coming.

. Chino we no be kid for this game, I know say you go carry nwa dey come but nothing dey sub,munwa akari go egwu ,lock me up I bail myself and my boys at least you know I can do that

I go holla you when I wan reason ur matter. But first of all you go collect main main , e go bloody for ur body

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nwokem mechionu and save the number i gave you. Just make sure you give me 24hrs notice. It is not war but a meeting for entertainment. I have met over 20 NL members, we chatted laughed and drank and ate fresh fish together. So our meeting no be war but if you cause trouble na just one call. Anyi adi eti mmanwu ana akwa aka

Anago50000:
. Chino we no be kid for this game, I know say you go carry nwa dey come but nothing dey sub,munwa akari go egwu ,lock me up I bail myself and my boys at least you know I can do that
I go holla you when I wan reason ur matter. But first of all you go collect main main , e go bloody for ur body
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Anago50000: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
i08033463477:
Nwa Aba shut up and save the number. Just make sure you give me 24hrs notice. It is not war but a meeting to entertain you. I have met over 20 NL members, we chatted laughed and drank. So our meeting no be war but if you cause trouble na just one call. Anyi adi eti mmanwu ana akwa aka

. You want soft landing?

Not interested

Its an all out war , just carry ur men on standby

We will be coming in convoy

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by i08033463477: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol..Okada convoy? Ok, if you think i am looking for soft landing, go to Unizik and ask of Okadigbo at the faculty engineering, I was former NANS financial secretary at Unizik, more than a decade ago. Go and ask about me, before you come to meet me. We have seen things before we calmed down. Stop talking like a fool, afterwards i gave you my number. Can you drop your number here?

Anago50000:
. You want soft landing?

Not interested

Its an all out war , just carry ur men on standby

We will be coming in convoy
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
omojesu202:

na today?? people will still later complain.
All Nigerian politicians are the same...

Lol but i want him to prove us wrong
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by nonsobaba: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
As always, Anambra leads, Imo follows grin

Chai, I wish I were here at the beginning of this thread, I would have shoved the truth down the throats of some insecure lesser Igbos grin

globemoney thank you anyway. The truth is always bitter.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
udo2018:
Young man stop talking trash.. You obviously don't know Imo state.. Imo state can match Anambra billion for billion.. The only difference between Anambra and Imo billionaires is that Imo billionaires are educated and refined while Anambra billionaires are illiterates and noise makers.. Aside Arthur Eze can any Anambra man rub shoulders with the likes of Stan Leo Eke(Zinox), Tony Ezenna(Orange Drugs) and Paschal Dozie( Diamond Band)?

You have said it all
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
What is this one yapping? Is there any Imolite that is as educated as Zik, Achebe, Soludo, Emeagwali, Chike Obi, etc. In terms of education Imo state is beneath Anambra. Is there any Imolite that is as wealthy and educated as Coscharis, Fusion, Nestoil, Seplat, Britannica, etc. Just one billionaire in Anambra can buy the whole of Imo state and all its toy rich people and turn them to his workers.

Imo state people are generally poor, that is why Anambra billionaires have been sponsoring elections in Imo state since 2011 till now. All those people you mentioned are poor people in Anambra. Just one Anambra billionaires can buy all of them.

[s][/s]

look at another one running his mouth undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ikinternational:

Nwokem let's not go crazy. Anambra is the capital of igboland. N that's never changing. Is it not okay sometimes just to be honest. Why must everything be a fight. It doesn't mean imo people are less than. But the truth is the truth.

Anambra swag is different...lol

hmmmmm
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hedonisst:

Lol. You're the biggest clown here.

Sitting governor of where? How much is Ebonyi State total revenue profile (both federal allocation and IGR) in a month? Its less than what Arthur Eze earns!.

No sitting governor in the whole of Nigeria is richer than Arthur Eze. The only former governor that may be richer than him is Bola Tinubu. None else, dead or alive, comes close. You can take that to the bank.

Odili of rivers state is richer tho.

even tho I'm not in his pocket....

I'm very sure of this one.

That guy just made so so so much money
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Hedonisst: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

Odili of rivers state is richer tho.

even tho I'm not in his pocket....

I'm very sure of this one.

That guy just made so so so much money
Lol. You're funny. Odili was governor between 1999-2007. After which he fizzled out of reckoning. With zero influence on subsequent governors and their state revenues. How much did he make in those eight years that would still be earth shattering till today? How much was barrel of crude then sef?

If we're talking about Tinubu s wealth today, of course you know it's not about what he made when he was governor those days. It is about what he has been making ever since (till today) from his sole ownership of Lagos, plus many South West states, and now plus FIRS in his pocket, etc etc. That's the only reason he's probably richer than Arthur.

Peter Odili is old school. He doesn't come anywhere close to Arthur let alone Tinubu. Dem no born am well.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by odomanis: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2019
globemoney:

It has always been that way. All SE states pay homage to Anambra even the ousted roaches.

It’s funny that Arthur has influence in all SE states except his own Anambra. Anambra esika!

Thats how division starts,you are falling for it. Leave politicians to play politics.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by emma321(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2019
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by ScotMisile: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
globemoney:

It has always been that way. All SE states pay homage to Anambra even the ousted roaches.

It’s funny that Arthur has influence in all SE states except his own Anambra. Anambra esika!

For your mind....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by ScotMisile: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
globemoney:

Alice in wonderland. .keep dreaming
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2019
To think a non Easterner instigated this nonsense and left is appalling and seeing some afonja scratched face demons using different monikers to curse strife between brothers here is also surprising BUT what is surprising me the Most is that some real IGBOS here fell for this fighting theirselves angry shocked. Is this how Igbos will get the Presidency ? The Yorubas will just be laughing behind the scenes now after the Instiging this nonsense Igbos here SHAME ON YOU for falling into a cheap trap! angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.