Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (55354 Views)

EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / President Buhari Visits Prince Charles In Scotland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Mccollins042:
globe money, you and your Anambra brothers are a proud, narcissistic lot that will never allow the igbo race unite. You people gave the igbo race the bad name we have all over the world yet we accept it as one people yet you come back to belittle and make your brothers feel less igbo than you. Dont think that you are promoting Anambra by your public show of ignorance, that is why we as Igbos can never be relevant in Nigeria because we are divided. The hausas got Dangote, Dantata and bamanga tukor
The yorubas got otedola and adenuga but coming to Igbos Anambra has Arthur, Imo has anyanwu and so on This is very bad my people
that guy is not IGBO check well his using translator you sef you get sense?? Tufiakwa!!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2019
i08033463477:
LOL..imagine someone from ebonyi is talking where Igbos are talking. Have you seen someone from ebonyi talking in the presence of someone from Anambra before? Are you mad? Imagine ordinary gala hawker cheesy

[s][/s]
oga you are just a demonic Yoruba man you are DEFINITELY not IGBO! You can't deceive people with translator here ,Go back to your Oshogbo mumu, AFONJA! undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2019
nonsobaba:
As always, Anambra leads, Imo follows grin

Chai, I wish I were here at the beginning of this thread, I would have shoved the truth down the throats of some insecure lesser Igbos grin

globemoney thank you anyway. The truth is always bitter.
AFONJA coward! Why pretending to be IGBO to show your hate? All of una na still one Moniker who are you deceiving? undecided go to Illorin you COWARD.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Three category of people there

1 THE MEN WHO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

2 THE ONES WHO FOLLOWS THEM AROUND CARRYING THEIR BAG

3 THE ONES WHO FOLLOWS THEM AROUND TO BE SNAPPING EVERY ACTIVITY THEY LAUGH HARD AT EVERY SLIGHTEST JOKE FUNNY OR NOT FUNNY MADE BY NO1

Hustle Smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.