Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt (414 Views)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Clear Up Your Viral Load Before Your Next Job Medical With BHT / 8 Things I Did To Clear Up The Worst Breakout Of My Life In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt by desthan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
I can't understand, since election were suspended in Rivers State, the amount of refuse on the road side is becoming and eye sore.

Can some one call wike to order.
Re: Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
I dey tell you. The streets of Port Harcourt are just getting so dirty, everywhere you go, refuse is littered on the streets, its high time the ministry of environment step up on its job.
Re: Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt by Generalnomercy: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
desthan:
I can't understand, since election were suspended in Rivers State, the amount of refuse on the road side is becoming and eye sore.

Can some one call wike to order.

Come to Lagos and you'll have many reasons to thank His Excellency Governor Wike.

Lagos has become headquarters of garbage in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Novage Ecollagen (wrinkler Reducer By 33%) / You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi / Please help! Unexplainable Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.