Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category (1425 Views)

NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by Kingiyke22(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, Their operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Their business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.

NNPC, an equal opportunity employer, offers exceptional career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. They seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.

The Recruitment Opportunity.

The opening is for Graduate Trainee
Experience Professionals.

Click the Link below to Apply.

https://careers.nnpcgroup.com

Don't forget to share your experience and processes.

Good luck.

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by Kingiyke22(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
NNPC Website is currently unavailable, I believe this is due to the traffic the site is experiencing at the Moment.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by Kingiyke22(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
NNPC Recruitment site is back online. Go ahead and Apply.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by DannyBrains(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Application pending... that's the feedback i just got undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by Oyeakins: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Pls how did you upload passport and document ?!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by silvaspecs: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2019
I'be been able to upload my documents, but on uploading my passport, i keep seeing "processing image quality" till my session times out.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019: Graduate Trainees And Experienced Professional Category by Oyeakins: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Did you use your phone or computer in doing that?!

(1) (Reply)

Watch How This Guy Died Because Of Malians / Survival Fund / Npower October & November Stipends Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.