Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People (551 Views)

CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / Happy 29th Birthday To Olamide Baddo Today [drop Your Birthday Wishes] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by EmagNig(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
A university drop-out has built a £2,000,000 investment trading business within 12 months of quitting his course and he is advising young people to drop out of school today.

Jake Lee, 20, said further education was ‘one of the biggest cons in the world’ and he has encouraged others to take a risk and quit their course. Jake left midway through his economics degree at Loughborough University.

He launched a business called Improve Your Future, which helps people make profits trading currency online. Jake now drives a £120,000 BMW i8 and has offices in Canary Wharf, London, Metro UK reports.

He said:

‘I had an amazing time at university and it was a big life experience – doing your own washing up and cooking dinner.I was always a mummy’s boy and never experienced it before.

‘It made me grow up, but I was going out all the time and I lost my focus for business.

‘I’d say to others at university to sit there and think about the process you’ve been through to this point. ‘All it is about is passing exams, from GCSEs to A-levels and your degree.‘It’s one of the biggest cons in the world.

Society makes us believe it’s the right thing to do – I fell for it.

‘You have to be brave and take risks. It’s changed my life.’

Jake, from Borden, Kent, now employs seven permanent staff – all aged under 25 – and 13 other freelance workers, with plans to make more full-time roles in the coming months.

He dropped out in the second year of a four-year-course and began renting a desk at £150 a month.

The trading business took off and was recently valued at £2,000,000.

He plans to increase that five-fold by the end of the year. 

https://lailasnews.com/drop-out-of-school-today-drop-out-who-made-2m-tells-young-people/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by Baawaa(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
What work for you might not work for your friends
Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by mikejj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin see am....all some people know in this part of the world is to hunt for female under wears...it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for another.
Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by Realtord43: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Not naija here bro. the say the key to success is education here in naija
Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
everybody head no be the same,what works for you may not work for another person
Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
The ones here deals in Pantology
Re: Drop Out Of School Today - Drop-out Who Made £2M Tells Young People by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin the guy above me is correct grin even me that dropped out of uni I currently work from home and make better money than most bankers in Nigeria, just sitting at home selling Google products like Adsense, amazon affiliate and brand deals wink school certificates are for job slaves grin

Abeg make una bring una pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website so I can buy them

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Video Tutorial On How To Change Mercedes Benz E350 Key Fob / Music: Davido X Kizz Daniel - Fvck Challenge / Christianity And Islam Are Arrogant Religions – Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.