Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe (435 Views)

Omashola Shares First Photo Of His Son, Eyitemi, Who Clocks 31 Days / CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Zlatan Today (watch This Funny Video Where He Lied / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by Gabrielonome14: 2:37am On Jul 16, 2021
CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishes For Starboy

Happy 31st Birthday to one of Nigeria’s Biggest Music star Wizkid ���
Arguably the biggest artiste in the history of Nigerian music and definitely one of the greatest, Wizkid has built himself a formidable name in the history of Nigerian entertainment with his ingenious music materials and outstanding personality.

Born on the 16th of July, this very day happens to be the day our very own Starboy a.k.a Machala was born 31 years ago.

From all of us @ Coolstories, we are wishing Starboy a happy birthday.
Once again, happy birthday Wizkid and we hope your golden touch upon Nigerian music never ceases �

Drop your wishes for Wizkid.
https://coolstories.com.ng/community/celebrities/congrats-happy-birthday-to-wizkid-as-he-clocks-31-today-drop-your-well-wishes-for-starboy/

Let's wish him well guys...

Re: CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by Musabig001(m): 3:24am On Jul 16, 2021
More life machala❤️
Re: CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by Onyi22(f): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Baba nla grin
Re: CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by kponkedenge(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Well.... What can I say.... Today is my birthday.... Show me some love. cool
Re: CONGRATS!! Happy Birthday To Wizkid As He Clocks 31 Today – Drop Your Well Wishe by Bellgal: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday legendary

To the guy above me happy birthday and more money in your account.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Made My First Millions At 19” – Arin (video) / What Do Know About The New House Mates(video) / Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates 'angel & Cross' Kiss Deeply (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.