Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians (25099 Views)

Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Stop Politicising The Nigerian Army, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Politicians / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by PeaceGord: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Mbaka collected 10m from Ayogu Eze...

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
mbakus the menance.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by emijo(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Deadlock:

Nothing was rigged ogah. Sen. Ayogu told his supporters who are majorly from his hometown to stay away from the election and that made them to converge a this country home where unfortunately, someone was killed.
In Enugu, APC is seen as a plague and a curse,.. even Ugwanyi would've lost under the party.
Back to the topic;
Mbaka,.....SMH
Why you are taking Peter Obi's case personal is beyong my understanding,.,..... MOG Tueh!
I have a reason for saying that it was rigged.
First and foremost I was an eye witness were thumb printing of ballot papers was a free affair for PDP members and it was orchestrated by a newly elected house member.
Secondly I never mentioned that Ayogu Eze will win but I said that he would have gotten more than 10k vote.
On the last note, I never mentioned Peter Obi in my comment.
Please always read inbetween the lines before jumping to mention someone.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by asawanathegreat(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=xtgozie post=76631053]Longer throat...... Once you see money, your confession go change! [/quote that Rev father has his Money, he doesn't depend on politicians me money please.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by tsinzu: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2019
emekabros2:
Do u want to watch the video again?Stop the lies.I can send the video for u to watch again
I dare you to send the video, I will also get mine and post it here for all to see. I watched it and Mbaka the fake prophet said Uzodinma will be the next governor. I am waiting for your video, brainwashed follower of a fake prophet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by dumahi(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Kovuh:
Look at this clown, was he not the one that said Uzodinma will win imo governorship elections? Scam!!
Post the video where he said that. I need it to expose him. Otherwise, stop lying.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Kovuh: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2019
dumahi:

Post the video where he said that. I need it to expose him. Otherwise, stop lying.
Shut up, Fake prophet ass licker

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/03/2019-fr-mbaka-predicts-winner-imo-governorship-election/

https://www.nairaland.com/4881324/hope-uzodinmma-win-imo-governorship

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by vetrovialMan(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls Fr. Mbaka, the adoration ground is not yours, it belongs to God therefore you have no right to stop anyone from going there so far that person does not have any evil intentions. Even a core Muslim can go there to just observe if not fellowship. Pls concentrate on your priestly duties and stop all these charlatan like behavior,

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Benjaminbassey1(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2019
emekabros2:
Bros Mbaka did not say that Uzodinma will win.You can watch the video again.He did not say anything like Uzodinma will win.people are just manufacturing lies anyhow to daint him but he does not care
ur an idiot.. did u watch the video at all...

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Deadlock: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
emijo:

I have a reason for saying that it was rigged.
First and foremost I was an eye witness were thumb printing of ballot papers was a free affair for PDP members and it was orchestrated by a newly elected house member.
Secondly I never mentioned that Ayogu Eze will win but I said that he would have gotten more than 10k vote.
On the last note, I never mentioned Peter Obi in my comment.
Please always read inbetween the lines before jumping to mention someone.
Ah ah Brotherly, you are the one that needs to read in between lines,..go and read what I wrote again (pls do that slowly this time, don't rush it).
We are talking about figures and why Sen. Eze got only 10k+ votes, and I told you that he told pipo in his supposed stronghold not to vote,..He would've gotten more than 40k-50k votes from there. Why he made the boycott declaration is what I don't know,..I'm an insider, my dad is an APC stalwart in the same place and zone I'm talking about even though I'm a PDP sympathizer.
If you really saw a rep-elect engage in mass voting then, I can't doubt you. Both political parties in Nig. engage in that, its just a matter of who does better.
Again,..if you had read carefully, you would've have seen where I said *BACK TO THE TOPIC* before I started talking about Mbaka and the Peter Obi saga.
Don't shoot yourself on the foot man.
One Love Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by biztip: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Mbaka is a fraud.

He just gazes the mood of the people and use it to fashion his stupid prophecies and claim God told him.

Well his prophecy about Hope uzodinma has exposed him for the fraud he is.

To finish the fool off, dig into his private life and fish out a sex video of him and his Eucharistic sisters.and boom!
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by obynoud1: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
are you a soul winner or politician .please face your calling

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Temptee101(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2019
This man should face his pastorial work and continue deceiving his gullible followers. I get pissed whenever i hear him talk. It was audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Ayogu eze was going to lose, we needed no prophecy to know that. Mbaka doesn't talk like a MOG, he never acknowledged that buhari rigged himself in. This man should nor let me vex

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by ollah2: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2019
so many people cursing this man because he supported Buhari. The same people won't curse other pentecoastal pastors that always fail with their predictions but because this man is catholic and he supported Buhari then they must express their hate. I'll reiterate what i have always said, Pentecostalism breeds hatred, bigotry, intolerance and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Catastrophe1: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Kovuh:
Look at this clown, was he not the one that said Uzodinma will win imo governorship elections? Scam!!
He has collected millions from uzodimma both in cash and property and he failed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Zedoo(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
anybody who believes this mislead miscreant deserves to be in a 3rd world country forever.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by newoffer: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2019
ole.. game boy pastor.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Fr Mbaka is a man of God, you guys accusing him about hope uzodinma forgot buhari, kalu, ugwuanyi, umahi at a GIF.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2019
You do a little minus any plus political calculation and it came through and you're now shouting spirit Oracle, millions of Nigerians predicted buhari's victory in the polls so it's nothing special likewise many knew there wasn't a vibrant opposition in Enugu state, even a foetus knew Ugwuanyi was going to win, now I challenge you if you're truly a prophet of God, tell us who's gonna win 2023 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by buhariguy(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Kovuh:

Which kind yeye man of God? What was his prophecy about Imo? Didn't he say Uzodinma will win? Can God lie? Mbaka is a scam!!!
hopeless uzodinma was not ready to be governor,
ihidiora victory is uzodimma Victory,
so mbaka was right.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2019
tsinzu:
This stupid fake prophet that said Uzodinma will be the next imo governor is still making noise. Shameless idiot!! God has exposed you as the fake prophet you are

Hmmm my hand no de o

There is power in the tongue, and life we live is a spirit,

Do not criticise man of God like this..

Mbaka is not God, and he is serving God..

Mind how U render abuses on him

No talk say I ddnt warn you
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
emekabros2:
Bros Mbaka did not say that Uzodinma will win.You can watch the video again.He did not say anything like Uzodinma will win.people are just manufacturing lies anyhow to daint him but he does not care
I don't know why anyway and time,my spirit still bliv in mbaka

No matter how they criticise him, I still love him

He is not perfect, he is not God, he is only a messenger of God ..
So pple should mind how the render abuses on him..
Well am happy he doesn't care
But law of karma still exist shaa
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Hmm my hand no de o..

Nairalander will think this is a joke by rendering abuses on man of God,,
Even if he said hope will win imo state seat and it ddnt happen..

He is only serving God, he is not God..

Anytime mbaka is a true man of God..
Maybe Buhari will do well this term, let's just pray and keep hustling ..

But law of karma still exist oo

Don't insult mbaka
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe Uzo didn’t or haven’t redeemed his pledge so the gods decided against him

Kovuh:

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by tsinzu: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Hmmm my hand no de o

There is power in the tongue, and life we live is a spirit,

Do not criticise man of God like this..

Mbaka is not God, and he is serving God..

Mind how U render abuses on him

No talk say I ddnt warn you
Abeg sharrap!! When did lying in the name of God become serving God? Mbaka is a liar and fake prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Idiot!! Tunder fire you, stay away from politics and face your ministry.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by chivylif(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2019
crackhouse:
The same way u told hope uzodimma that he will be governor of Imo state? I am sure he didn't remember that one because it didn't happen. He only remembered the ones that happened as his prophesy. The one of hope uzodimma is not ur prophesy again.

Where u there when he said hope was going to win?
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Emmxyl(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Mbaka is a fraud.

He just gazes the mood of the people and use it to fashion his stupid prophecies and claim God told him.

To finish the fool off, dig into his private life and fish out a sex video of him and his Eucharistic sisters.and boom!

Na wah o! How sure are you? Let's choose our words wisely o!
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Emmxyl(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Mbaka is a fraud.

Na wah o! How sure are you? Let's choose our words wisely o!

I might not be one of his fans but sometimes we can read and just pass-by, please.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by movetoca: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2019
amaniro:

WTF?

Funny enough. Obi is not a political desperado like Akpabio.

Isn't it obvious?

pfffff "man of God"
This guy called Mbaka is just a stupid scammer. Even a mad man knew APC can't win Enugu. Mbaka shut up and stop trying to look relevant.
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by johnmba: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2019
crackhouse:
The same way u told hope uzodimma that he will be governor of Imo state? I am sure he didn't remember that one because it didn't happen. He only remembered the ones that happened as his prophesy. The one of hope uzodimma is not ur prophesy again.

Haba bros....when and where
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Mbaka is a fraud.

sex gini ahh bros no dey use hatred lie its not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) / MEND Attacks Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.