Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service (808 Views)

Custom Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads Wordpress Theme / 6 Popular Instant Messaging Apps that Drove Nigerians Crazy In The Late 2000s. / Nigerian Built Instant Messaging App - Qbee Chat. Download And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Welcome Reader, popular service providers MTN has been planning to unseat WhatsApp and Telegram messenger with its upcoming messenger app and according to MTN CEO, it will function as the Wechat of Africa.

The company plans to launch the platform, its own Music Streaming service, and an improved Mobile Money offering.

According to news from the Conference, this line was gotten:

Continue Reading: https://naijtecho..com/2019/03/mtn-set-to-release-instant-messaging.html

Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by djblue007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
MTN data deduction rate is killing. I'm planning to port out of it.
Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
djblue007:
MTN data deduction rate is killing. I'm planning to port out of it.
I will advise you to port to Airtel bro. but whenever a cheat on MTN is out i will surely post it here

1 Like

Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
MTN had something like this back in the day.
I used it to toast a lot of introverts.
I’m sure some Nairalanders were part of my potential knacks at the time.
Scratch that, the girls here are too ugly.
I for reject them if to say I come across them.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
So what will now happen to the instant messaging app I've been working on for 3 months now!
I've been sweating just to make sure there are more features so that it can unseat whatsapp, now I have to compete with mtn!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
So what will now happen to the instant messaging app I've been working on for 3 months now!
I've been sweating just to make sure there are more features so that it can unseat whatsapp, now I have to compete with mtn!
Am so sorry cos am joining your line of compeititors
Re: Mtn Set To Release An Instant Messaging Service by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2019
brightmac:
Am so sorry cos am joining your line of compeititors
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Payment Received Adsense / Pls I Need The Help Of A Professional To Please Explain What A Datacenter Is Pls / I Need A Verified Adsense, Without Domain I Want To Use For Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.