Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc (1678 Views)

Pes 17 Black Screen Problem / Sound Problem On PES / I Need Help On Pes 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Kbworld: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls help solve dis error each time I want to play Pes 17 on my pc, the application cant start error of 0xc000007b
Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by vortex2000: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Download media fire
Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Omoluabi16(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
jaymamma.Hello ma'am, I'm one of your silent 'diary readers'. It is totally relatable because we all have our own struggles, at least I do. Before you know it, you'd start updating how he/she is giving you sleepless nights.Lol. Just be encouraged and do not despair, you will have your gift soon. So no more Diary updates embarassed
I'd advise you ask one of the mods to possibly take it down, since you're no longer anonymous. Good luck.
Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Jaymamma: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
jaymamma.Hello ma'am, I'm one of your silent 'diary readers'. It is totally relatable because we all have our own struggles, at least I do. Before you know it, you'd start updating how he/she is giving you sleepless nights.Lol. Just be encouraged and do not despair, you will have your gift soon. So no more Diary updates embarassed
I'd advise you ask one of the mods to possibly take it down, since you're no longer anonymous. Good luck.

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate. Amen to your prayer!
Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by wiseone28: 10:53pm On May 16, 2019
Kbworld:
Pls help solve dis error each time I want to play Pes 17 on my pc, the application cant start error of 0xc000007b
Hey how did u solve this error, that's what am facing too?
Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Jaymamma:

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate. Amen to your prayer!
So where is the venue? Naming ceremony food dey hungry me oh. smiley
Happy it ended in praise. Greetings to sonshine and I wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Jaymamma: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Omoluabi16:

You were so right with the sleepless nights cheesy Na sleepless night get me right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Application Can't Start Error On Pes 17 For Pc by Jaymamma: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Omoluabi16:
So where is the venue? Naming ceremony food dey hungry me oh. smiley
Happy it ended in praise. Greetings to sonshine and I wish you all the very best.

Thanks bro!!! Na Canada oh. Naming has been done tho, but we'd be glad to have you turn up and celebrate with us anytime.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used PS4 Slim (1TB) For Sale / Fifa 13 Skipping/hanging On My System / How To Add Friend On Maskgun Multiplayer Fps Android Gameplay #42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.