Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

To Bet Or Not To Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To Bet Or Not To Bet (320 Views)

435K MADE Without Placing A Single Bet Or Owning A Betting Shop!" See Video / 805 ODDS, Then FLEX It On Sporty Bet Or Any Platform With Flex Or 1 Cut Pay / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Bet Or Not To Bet by Respect55(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
It is no longer news that most youths and adults alike in Nigeria are addicted to bets. Many can't keep one hundred naira without walking into a betting shop.

Some have lost phones, household items all in the name of betting. Others have been imprisoned for borrowing without paying because they tried betting with the money and ended up losing all.

I know of a guy who lost two hundred and thirty thousand naira in 3 days to virtual.
Now, as one who is into it, if u do counterbalance, have u gained from betting? Would u advise someone who isn't yet into it to back off or go ahead?
Re: To Bet Or Not To Bet by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Respect55:
It is no longer news that most youths and adults alike in Nigeria are addicted to bets. Many can't keep one hundred naira without walking into a betting shop.

Some have lost phones, household items all in the name of betting. Others have been imprisoned for borrowing without paying because they tried betting with the money and ended up losing all.

I know of a guy who lost two hundred and thirty thousand naira in 3 days to virtual.
Now, as one who is into it, if u do counterbalance, have u gained from betting? Would u advise someone who isn't yet into it to back off or go ahead?
One guy lost 200k plus in virtual soccer just today.Ask me how?He was playing with ₦150 initially.When he has lost ₦20k,he started playing correct scores and staking ₦1k in other to recover his loss.Instead he was losing more money.Most guys no gree hear word say virtual and baba ijebu na one and the same.

(1) (Reply)

I AM STAYING! Chelsea Star Willian Finally Speaks On His Future / Best Tips 2-8odds / You Can Admire Him But ‘messi Is Not God, It’s A Sacrilege – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.