Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

"When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo (37665 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by gistfever: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Munirat Antoinette Lecky popularly known as Anto shares throwback photo of her childhood. Gistvic Reports.

Anto says the photo was when she was still young and innocent. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"This is one of my fav pics of me. When I was still young and innocent and life hadn’t taken its toll yet"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/when-i-was-still-young-and-innocent.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by gistfever: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
shocked
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
She looks like Bisi who we used to do things together back in secondary school.
Back then na under the mango tree where we normally play 'touch me, I touch you.'.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by walexGodson(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2019
She don old now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Gentleziggy(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2019
But now nkor ?mature n guilty abi tongue

3 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by OneCorner: 1:58am On Mar 14, 2019
How’s this trash news

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Mar 14, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Speedyconnect15: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Now bad things haff finished you!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by seunfly: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Ok
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by BruncleZuma: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
And you had a toy washing machine ...

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by dkronicle(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
You resemble ode from small cool

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by calddon(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Silver spoon fed children, angry

See as am taking the matter personal as if they had a hand in me being fed with rubber spoon grin

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Bbnaija operated
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by jaytee01(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
She looks like Bisi who we used to do things together back in secondary school.
Back then na under the mango tree where we normally play 'touch me, I touch you.'.
grin
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by hopevalley: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
But now, she has received several rods from all sorts of men, making her very far from being innocent. Click on the link on my signature to learn how to make a staggering amount of money via exportation of products to foreign countries.
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by taretoofine(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2019
SO SHE DON GROW NOW?
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by princegeo(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2019
OGA if una no get news again
Make una tell us

Abi we no all get pics when we small
Inukwa akuko

3 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by AllenSpencer: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
And does this make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup.

Okro soup its in its own class with no rival.

Ogbono soup can go rival Banga, Egusi, Ofe Nsala and Groundnut soup.

Ogbono soup will "NEVER" attain that height, fame, class and nutritiousness Okro soup has made for itself

4 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by coolestchris(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
cee cee is still my favorite and my love..
I am currently with her in my hotel
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by NobleAngell(f): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Ok
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by kolafolabi(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Munirat is a big girl now

2 Likes

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by yvelchstores(f): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
She strikes as someone who went through abuse or something worse.. I don't know.
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Whothecapfits: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Rather

That was when you're calm and collected
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2019
But now...
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by namiji2598: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2019
that time that u used to vow that no man can touch u until u get married but now doggy is ur favorite style
hmmm

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by donsola(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Now she is wild and wicked cool
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by jordyspices: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Cool kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Destiny Etiko's Sexy Outfit / Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.