Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo (37667 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by blingxx(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Ajebo chaid angry she enjoy sef
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Udoskybest: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
She looks like Bisi who we used to do things together back in secondary school.
Back then na under the mango tree where we normally play 'touch me, I touch you.'.
This world sef, u started konji that early?
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by mozona(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2019
ok na ur own 10yrs challenge be dat
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
At list this one no bleach.....
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by naijajobspost(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2019
You are still young.the only thing that has changed is too many dicfks
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by gladisa7: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2019
this girl no b today pikin..
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Udoskybest:
This world sef, u started konji that early?
Ehen na, na today?
Puberty was meant for what, is it not to signal one’s growing into an adult?
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Forreellinc: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
who is this one?
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Olibboy: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
cee cee is still my favorite and my love..
I am currently with her in my hotel
are we dating the same girl? you are under arrest. anything you say will be use against you in the court of law
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by addizzle(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
calddon:
Silver spoon fed children, angry

See as am taking the matter personal as if they had a hand in me being fed with rubber spoon grin
I was about asking u dat oooo grin
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Deepthoughts: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Munirat Antoinette Lecky popularly known as Anto shares throwback photo of her childhood. Gistvic Reports.

Anto says the photo was when she was still young and innocent. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/when-i-was-still-young-and-innocent.html

And now you are grown up n guilty!.
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by josh25(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
When you where innocent..but now..you are the giant of Africa.. grin grin grin.

Meanwhile I buy all kinds of gift cards..at an affordable rate. Chat me up or call me 07038057971..
Re: "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo by Chidon1685(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Congratulations bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber / Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.