Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo (27629 Views)

Manchester Set To Win The Champions League Because Of Ronaldo? / Chelsea Beat Man City To Win Champions League / Barcelona Face Juve As Psg Meet Man United ULC 2020/21 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Yomit71(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo the living legend, OSU Jew how market na. we don't need biafula again, our son obi is now VP

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Messi and Ronaldo are GOATS but Messi is a typical GOAT that eats grass but Ronaldo is an evolutionary goat,an entirely new specie,A goat that eats meat,A goat you can call a BEAST

4 Likes

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Bwaal(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2019
According to Maradona yesterday: "Argentines are proud of Messi, but Ronaldo is an animal".

3 Likes

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by cyberlordh: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
tongue ;DStill messi is better than Ronaldo

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by ade4banji: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
CR7 may not win the champions league for juve, but at least his positive impacts have been felt on the team. There are other good teams with players of high class. Barcelona and Man city are ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2019
arantess:
That's arrogance and pride talking, why not wait till you deliver, Mancity dey wait for you oo
juve beats man city home and away
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by abdulmajin: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Work Nice i like it www.naijatch.com
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by verifiablefacts: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Nwaforj44:

Cristiano Ronaldo was signed to win Juventus the Champions League – and he might yet do just that, writes BBC.com. The Portuguese produced his latest masterclass in Europe’s elite competition to bring the Italian side back from the brink of a last-16 exit against Atletico Madrid and book their place in the quarter-finals.

Trailing 2-0 from the first leg in Spain, Ronaldo was facing up to the prospect of failing to reach at least the semi-finals for the first time since 2010 – and only the second time in 12 seasons. But then this happened…

Ronaldo joined Juventus from Real Madrid last summer in a £99.2m deal, becoming one of the most expensive players of all time in the process.His remit was, in large part, to help the Turin club win the Champions League.

“This was why Juventus brought me here, to help do things that they have never done before,” said Ronaldo, who has now scored 18 goals in his past 14 Champions League knockout appearances and has been directly involved in 76 goals in 77 knockout matches (62 goals, 14 assists).

“It was always going to be a special night and it was – not only for the goals but for the team. “This is the mentality you need to win in the Champions League. We enjoyed a magical night. Atletico were a difficult team but we were strong too. We will see what will happen.”

Rio Ferdinand, a team-mate of Ronaldo’s during their time together at Manchester United, told BT Sport: “Cristiano is a living football god and it is ridiculous what he is doing.“In the Champions League he has got every record you can imagine. And it was also against an Atletico team that is renowned for having a great defence.”

Atletico think he’s a real pain in the backside. They have now been knocked out of the Champions League by a team containing Cristiano in every season they’ve competed in it since 2013-14. He scored against them in Real’s 4-1 win in the 2014 Champions League final. Real knocked them out in the 2014-15 quarterfinals and beat them on penalties in the 2016 final (with Ronaldo scoring the decisive kick). In 2016-17, Ronaldo scored a first leg hat-trick against them in the semi-finals. Atletico ended up in the Europa League last season but have now returned to the top table and been done by Ronaldo once again.Ronaldo has now scored 25 goals in 31 matches against Atletico for Real and Juventus. Only Sevilla have suffered more at the hands of Ronaldo (27 goals).

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/juve-bought-me-to-win-champions-league.html
that bragging has started.

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by tobidipity(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
good morning people ..
this gay man better go and face your tax evasion issues and your rape scandal .
what concern me with this white man, is he generating revenue for Nigeria or is he helping any Nigerian
Obviously u are mad. How old are u sef?

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Kingjames(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Open ear make you learn...
1. Na for old age ashawo dey know the value of pikin.
2. Woman wey never see problem... Na im dey still hold breast run.
3. Woman wey dey find pikin no dey wear pant sleep.
4. Rat wey follow lizard enter rain, Na later e go hear am.
5. Na for afternoon dem dey find black goat.
6. Weather hot!! É No mean say fowl go lay boiled egg.
7. EYE WEY DEY CRY DEY SEE ROAD.
8. Pikin wey him mama back cross water, wey say him march fish, wetin him mama go march? 9. Small pikin wey dem carry for back no know say the journey far.
10. Person wey don faint before no be stranger to death.
11. Person wey chop belle full, no know wetin hungry man dey see.
12. No be as woman dey close eye enjoy sex she dey enjoy labour pains. 13. Yansh no get teeth but e dey cut shit.
14. Lizard wey fall from tall iroko tree, if nobody hail am!! é go hail himself 15. IF GIRL TAKE HUSBAND DO BOYFRIEND, SHE GO TAKE BOYFRIEND DO HUSBAND. 16. Cockroach wey jam fowl, jam bad luck.
17. Na cricket tell him children say, No matter how ground strong, Them no go sleep outside. 18. Pikin wey say him mama no fine they use style call him papa blind man. 19. No be eye wey dem take chop eba dem take dey share meat.
20. Person wey use Elephant set trap, na him know wetin he wan Catch. 21. When Breeze Blow Fowl Yash Go Open.
22. STUDENT WEY READ NA HIM SERIOUS, BUT STUDENT WEY PASS NA HIM KNOW BOOK. 23. Dem no dey tell tortoise say race don start.
24. Dem no dey tell blind man say salt no dey for food.
25. Before you see monkey, monkey don see you.
26. Thief wey jump fence enter house where owner dey wait for am, no go jump again. 27. If pikin say he sabi die, him papa sef go tell am say him sabi bury. 28. Na wetin dey sweet for goat mouth, Na im dey kill am.
29. If e be like say everybody dey craze" na you dey craze.
30. Meat wey you dey forbid, no use your teeth cut am.
31. My thing and our thing no be the same oh.
32. Na happiness dey make prick stand.
33. Na as goat stand for m

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by 12inchDickson: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
good morning people ..
this gay man better go and face your tax evasion issues and your rape scandal .
what concern me with this white man, is he generating revenue for Nigeria or is he helping any Nigerian
I hope you get served according to your deeds soon

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by AngryNijerian: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2019
arantess:
That's arrogance and pride talking, why not wait till you deliver, Mancity dey wait for you oo
Man city is no match for Juve. When did you start watching football?

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Roon9(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Like for Ronaldo share for Messi

Naso una take scam Atiku o

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by phonemakemoney: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2019
helinues:
Irony of life.. Buffon leaves Juve to Psg with hope of winning champions league.. Psg is already out of the competition.

Juve winning champions league? Undecidee
With premiership out of Man u sights they will focus all their efforts on champions league, barca also are hungry for victory mind you and Liverpool that beat Bayern at Bayern's house.
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Topmaike007(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2019
#team zlatan
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Cyoung4real(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2019
How will I explain to my kids that Juventus bought UCL with just 100 € undecided

5 Likes

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by chimeziedickson: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Christiano is just phenomenal

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Eliteklaus(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Stallion93(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Talk talk, Obóbó Ònu angry
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Godsgift7837: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Hahahahaha abeg oh na una when Dey Nigeria scam Atiku
Roon9:

Naso una take scam Atiku o
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2019
obainojazz:
cool

Greatest of all time
...he is yet to prove that on the biggest stage ever
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Man city is no match for Juve. When did you start watching football?
the same way Ajax was no match for Madrid..... wait till after 90 minutes.... any one can go through
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by AngryNijerian: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2019
moralistic:
the same way Ajax was no match for Madrid..... wait till after 90 minutes.... any one can go through
oga this Madrid faced a lot of challenges and has declined compared to Madrid won the treble. Man city is no match for Juve and no team in this last 8 will ever wish to be pared with Juve.
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by blowjohn(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
Messi and Ronaldo are GOATS but Messi is a typical GOAT that eats grass but Ronaldo is an evolutionary goat,an entirely new specie,A goat that eats meat,A goat you can call a BEAST

Let me complete that......
A beast of burden..who carries the burden of an entire team on his back

2 Likes

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by DimIsaac10(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Don't compare Messi with this Ronaldo ooo.
Can you compare Donald Trump with Buhari ni?.

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by koyeni(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Legend

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.