Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo (27606 Views)

Manchester Set To Win The Champions League Because Of Ronaldo? / Chelsea Beat Man City To Win Champions League / Barcelona Face Juve As Psg Meet Man United ULC 2020/21 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by GoldenJAT(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
good morning people ..
this gay man better go and face your tax evasion issues and your rape scandal .
what concern me with this white man, is he generating revenue for Nigeria or is he helping any Nigerian
Don't u make use of ur senses when commenting?? He doesn't even know you. Mumu.
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by tosinosam(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2019
This is what I call bluffing... This kind of feeling is good until they show you reality.
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Basically, I agree that Messi and Ronaldo are the 2 best most celebrated players in the world right now. But hey, I respect Messi the most. I hate people that brag. Messi does his things on the low. You hardly hear him brag.
If I were the Portuguese player, I will keep mute and win the UCL first at least before bragging. What if he fails to deliver??

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Temitopeofficia(f): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Join Giftalworld and start earning as much as 2-150K weekly. Just by referrals, reading, creating and commenting on news post. To know more. Click on
https:///L0cpE3b5zPT6f1MuwdB7qz
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by adebvla: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Jay95:
Basically, I agree that Messi and Ronaldo are the 2 best most celebrated players in the world right now. But hey, I respect Messi the most. I hate people that brag. Messi does his things on the low. You hardly hear him brag.
If I were the Portuguese player, I will keep mute and win the UCL first at least before bragging. What if he fails to deliver??

We're grateful to Almighty God you're not the Portuguese player.

Imagine, Jay, 47, no known track record of worthy achievement, from Oshodi under-bridge thinking he can decide how another human being lives his life. Tueh! �
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Meliaen(f): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2019
arantess:
That's arrogance and pride talking, why not wait till you deliver, Mancity dey wait for you oo

That arrogance and pride have taken him this far.
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by anambraamaka: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Ororo

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by ngadaAwo: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Meliaen:

That arrogance and pride have taken him this far.
wink
hullo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
AngryNijerian:
oga this Madrid faced a lot of challenges and has declined compared to Madrid won the treble. Man city is no match for Juve and no team in this last 8 will ever wish to be pared with Juve.
... in other words they will win the champions League ?
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Xtdott(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo football g[color=#990000][/color]od..
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Xtdott(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo football god..
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Reference(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
arantess:
That's arrogance and pride talking, why not wait till you deliver, Mancity dey wait for you oo

Quite right because football remains a team sport where a tree cannot make a forest. However it could also be self motivating. Now that he has set that red line he acknowledges that it is the cup or nothing. Very risky. Very brave. How many players can promise a domestic league title thoughtless of the biggest club cup on earth.

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Macauley07(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
AngryNijerian:
oga this Madrid faced a lot of challenges and has declined compared to Madrid won the treble. Man city is no match for Juve and no team in this last 8 will ever wish to be pared with Juve.
Every big team dreads Manchester city considering their dominance. Please what's your basis for such assertion? How is Manchester city a 'no match' to Juventus?
Abeg I want to know. Thanks
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by AngryNijerian: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2019
moralistic:
... in other words they will win the champions League ?
I'm not saying they will win Champions League, I'm telling you that Man city has no chance against Juve. Man city is not even European heavyweight
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Reference(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Macauley07:

Every big team dreads Manchester city considering their dominance. Please what's your basis for such assertion? How is Manchester city is a 'no match' to Juventus?

At this stage (last eight) no one really fears anyone. There are no small teams left and as records show both City and Tottenham are the least experienced. They are respected, not feared. Juventus has played two for three semi finals in the last five years even before CR7 came. They have a solid pedigree even if the Portuguese is injured for instance and cannot play.

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by AngryNijerian: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Macauley07:

Every big team dreads Manchester city considering their dominance. Please what's your basis for such assertion? How is Manchester city is a 'no match' to Juventus?
Their dominance in what exactly? backyard league?
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Wayne4uall(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Like for Ronaldo share for Messi

I don't believe in nairaland share and likes anymore, wit all the likes atiku had, he lost the election
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Godsgift7837: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Bro the thing shock me too oh make I no lie
Wayne4uall:

I don't believe in nairaland share and likes anymore, wit all the likes atiku had, he lost the election
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2019
adebvla:

We're grateful to Almighty God you're not the Portuguese player.

Imagine, Jay, 47, no known track record of worthy achievement, from Oshodi under-bridge thinking he can decide how another human being lives his life. Tueh! �
grin grin grin
Lot of Jokers in this forum. For christ sake, it's called a forum and every individual here is entitled to his/her opinion. You should have just jumped and pass if you had nothing meaningful to say.
And for the records, I think the achievement I have made so far in my present age is satisfying and I am contented. You might prolly never achieve it in your next 3 decades.
#Wedontbragbro.
Not everyone on this thread is Jobless and incompetent as you are! wink
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Sugarplum777(f): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2019
He is the best football Ronaldo is football himself

:oGet ready for our weekend games up to 100odd posted on my signature below,

join now & place ur bet ontime our FREE TIPS. cool

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by korm2me(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
jeph19:
That's it
In d history of juventus they have never overturn an away loss of 2-0 in the champions league. So he has helped them do one thing they have never done

1 Like

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by ACE1010: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo is a GOAT!! Always producing mastertclass football . Respect man!!!

Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by korm2me(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Macauley07:

Every big team dreads Manchester city considering their dominance. Please what's your basis for such assertion? How is Manchester city a 'no match' to Juventus?
Which bug team has mancity beaten in this champions league. Forget d initial gragra. They are still a novice when it comes to champs league. Even manu will do better
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by chessguru(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls like for Ronaldo, share for messi
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Samsonklin(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2019
arantess:
Everyman has pride. Even you that is talking is boastful sometimes. There absolutely no big deal braa... PDP BOASTED. WHERE ARE THEY NOW? APC BOASTED, WHERE ARE THEY NOW. Win or loose. Pride is normal braaa
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by PopeFlatino(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2019
People saying Man City is no match to Juve apparently don't know football,Juve has history in favour of them but soccer this days can't be predicted with or without history In mind...Like u hv forgotten this is a new ManCity side of the great Pep abii? ....no team wants to be pared with them,and mind u Atletico lost d second leg because of their defensive approach which City isn't known for,,Man City will surely get a goal or 2 in that Juve's home ground tongue
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Samsonklin(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Jay95:
It is normal for people to brag and fail. He’s not the first whether he will e the last. Whether you like him or not, it doesn’t change a thing braaa. Be at peace with yourself and you will be happy forever. Stop getting mad coz someone in a happy mood made a statement that might fall in place. And what if he truly wins it, you will still look for a fault. You are just acting like the human you are. Leave the man make he talk anything. Y’all is cheap and it is his mouth braaa #peace
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2019
We shall see about that...
Re: Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo by PopeFlatino(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Ronaldo took advantage of two crosses because he is good on d air,,then a penalty as usual,,but Messi was involved in 4out of 5 goals Barca scored,,including that fine solo legwork goal cool

Cr7 working hard but his fans overhyping every trapping he does grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 1) On 4th March 2017 / Chelsea Vs Zenit St. Petersburg : UCL (1 - 0) On 14th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.