Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos (30904 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by careytommy37(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
You can never buy class
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by anonymuz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
[img][/img] Don't you think he's greater than ojukwu and zik combined ? MC oluomo has never for once ran away from Oshodi or abandon a battle like a coward did long ago. I cant deny we love him . If he is not in Oshodi, your people would have taken over all that area and he's there to let you know you are a foreigner to this land and you will continue to work and his boys will continue to tax you and sorry there's nothing you can do, this is Nigeria.
I'm not igbo, but this your comment is so full of hatred and full of complex feelings which is inferior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by PapaAdanna: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Thé greatest yoruba man ever.. You are greater than Awolowo and Abiola put together.
We yorubas adore you... You are a great role model to our youths...
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o
I am not surprised for u to place an inconsequential tout over the likes of the great AWOLOWO.
You people are known for stupidity, touting, shouting, whoring, ur name says it all.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
One of the problems of the nation.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by trevorhorace(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mc oluomo?

Who is it?

Don't know it

cry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by lagdmark(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
What is he known for
Former molue conductor, now Oshodi motor park senior Agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Be nice to our developers.. C'mon
naijaguy1234:
A Igbo trying to be like Yoruba, even if you speak our language you can't be like us. We don't need to work before we eat, all we need is Ibo to work and we Yoruba to collect the taxes . grin grin
All the money you made, we collect it through the backdoor and we share it. I drive 2 cars, own a house and I don't need a shop like you, no need to wake up 5 am. I turn up at my local government , see if your sweats are ready for share , get my share and am back next month. Now you see why we don't want you in APC Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by wushishimg: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Alhaji Muhajid Asari Dokubo & King Ateke Tom in Okuchiri
enemybulldozer:
This tout just dey try to get swag.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by nwakibie3(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
sorry I dont celebrate killers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by baike: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
boss man........gringrin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by wushishimg: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Alhaji Muhajid Asari Dokubo & King Ateke Tom in Okuchiri
cucumbae:
Ballot box snatcher,tinubu's assassin,agbero,uchin,and tout in disguise as nurtw chairman.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by amliftedhigher: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is the idiot that is threatening the Igbos right? God will punish him and his supporters

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by omooba969(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Thé greatest yoruba man ever.. You are greater than Awolowo and Abiola put together.
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by omooba969(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
amliftedhigher:
This is the idiot that is threatening the Igbos right? God will punish him and his supporters

How is he threatening the igboz?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by omooba969(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
nwakibie3:
sorry I dont celebrate killers

... murderers

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
A Igbo trying to be like Yoruba, even if you speak our language you can't be like us. We don't need to work before we eat, all we need is Ibo to work and we Yoruba to collect the taxes . grin grin
All the money you made, we collect it through the backdoor and we share it. I drive 2 cars, own a house and I don't need a shop like you, no need to wake up 5 am. I turn up at my local government , see if your sweats are ready for share , get my share and am back next month. Now you see why we don't want you in APC Lagos.

Chai...see finishing, our developers don suffer! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by david22uu(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o

He is a role model to u and not all youths in general...
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Oloripelebe: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oko iya awon flatinoooos grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by omooba969(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
faithfull18:
One of the problems of the nation.

Can you say this in front of him?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by GGirll: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Thank you for saying the truth this time at least your tribes men n women here can now see that truly you guys are the lazy ones in this country no wonder you can never like d igbos because you can never be like them.....no matter what you think you make off them, in your numskull you can never equate yourself with them in all....mean while you have only two cars n a house only God know how many bags of cement you used which I'm sure will collapse soon n kill you off for eating from where you did not sow. Like us or not....we don't care, you can't stop us n you can never be like us...we are very hard working n can survive any treatment n harsh conditions but can't n will never....thuggery is your destiny n just like adedibu is no more so shall you too either by bullets or by marchers mark my words.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Ewedegubbler: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
The greatest Yoruba to have ever lived.. I guess Mc oluomo is the reincarnation of Oduduwa the fallen god...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by darkman200: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
GGirll:

Thank you for saying the truth this time at least your tribes men n women here can now see that truly you guys are the lazy ones in this country no wonder you can never like d igbos because you can never be like them.....no matter what you think you make off them, in your numskull you can never equate yourself with them in all....mean while you have only two cars n a house only God know how many bags of cement you used which I'm sure will collapse soon n kill you off for eating from where you did not sow. Like us or not....we don't care, you can't stop us n you can never be like us...we are very hard working n can survive any treatment n harsh conditions but can't n will never....thuggery is your destiny n just like adedibu is no more so shall you too either by bullets or by marchers mark my words.

This thing pain una well well oh. Well you have heard the truth..We didn't care about you thriving on our land until you started daring us brazingly, we yorubas don't like igbos anymore and keep trying our patience and hospitality, you will all soon find yourself in the lagoon. Brainless bunch of idiots. No wonder the Hausas kill them for extra curricular activities.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by zebszebs: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
On some days he is yellow some other days he is black
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
We really need to know who this guy is and why he is so popular.

Anyway happy birthday. You need to celebrate cos you were given another chance in life. Use it well to serve humanity
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by PECON1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
we share the same birth date. happy birthday to you sir. today is our day.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by kastrovic001(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
You seem to be so endowed with foolishness. Please don't speak with your mouth make good use of your head otherwise cut it off
naijaguy1234:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by lakesider(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
Thug life is better than graduate life in naija. Smh

Yah.. That because many graduates are useless
. Interviewed a graduate that can Bearley write her name...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.