Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? (985 Views)

Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Infinixhot6: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Today, Senators-elect would be coverging Abuja for their certicate of return, but the question is will Okorocha get his own?
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2019
No, Nigga's name is missing from the list of those to be issued with a certificate of return.

2 Likes

Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2019
futuredangote:
No, Nigga's name is missing from the list of those to be issued with a certificate of return.
Lzaa and husbandsnatcha, please come let us console pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by helinues: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
I dont think so. The RO made the declaration under threats

1 Like

Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Infinixhot6: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2019
helinues:
I dont think so. The RO made the declaration under threats

The man said INEC has no power to deny him that.

If INEC has any evidence, let them go to court.

Ok. Lets watch and see
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha has come out to say INEC lacked the powers to stop him from becoming a senator.
Oshiomole lacked the power to suspend him.
Nigerians lacked the powers to reject him in 2023.

Nobody has power to do anything except okorocha, the 2nd son of Alhaji (....).

2 Likes

Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by helinues: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Infinixhot6:

Ok. Lets watch and see

He had been stripped already from the list. Okorocha should rather go to court
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa and husbandsnatcha, please come let us console pythonamaka
pythonamaka again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
pythonamaka again
He will miss Okoroawusa (his mentor) badly.
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by ngadaAwo: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
pythonamaka again
grin
I love pythonamaka my brather cool
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by PapalsBulls(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:
grin
I love pythonamaka my brather cool
[/s]
Trash.
Get out of here
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by id911(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Infinixhot6:

Ok. Lets watch and see

I hate the Iberiberism Master but I think INEC has no powers to withhold his Certificate of Return since he was already declared winner by same INEC whether under duress or not.

It's the court that can order otherwise now
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Infinixhot6:
Today, Senators-elect would be coverging Abuja for their certicate of return, but the question is will Okorocha get his own?
INEC is becoming something else under the Prof Yakubu. The rule has always been that the moment results are declared, it can only be challenged in court. INEC is breeching its own rules.
Re: Will INEC Still Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha Today? by slivertongue: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2019
inec is applying double standards, why didn't they stop ubah

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC’s enemies within and Obaseki’s burgeoning supporters / No To Islamization, Take Down Islamic And Arabic Signs-china Orders Businesses / Projects Initiated And Completed By The Buhari Led Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.