Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (56649 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by noisy45(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Dino your next Senate president
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by mukthar2000(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
I can sight sickness on mr otoo gee face lolz

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by bettyLad(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
saraki lost so much weight , he is even looking depressed , how the mighty have fallen and even Dino despite all his trails and issues during the last election yet scaled through without much campaigns ,, can't believe Saraki can b defeated like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Abolajihowells2: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
Please give us other examples of people who worked for mobil and own half the land in a state?

Gov Amosun
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by B1ak3: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

what's tinubus job

pls don't tell me he sells drugs. we know that already

See how people dey use fail exam. Them ask about Peter you dey talk about Paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by nurex01(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Boss is slim already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by B1ak3: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
noisy45:
Dino your next Senate president

Even Dino go laugh for this kind joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by tophumble(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Why is Bukky this lean. Who will help Dino with his excesses when Bukky is no longer the Senate President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by fish23(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Bukola don lean. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Sermwell(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:
Let me see.

Would Saraki go back to his medical practice?

For where?

He never worked one day in his life save for his housemanship.

Would he go back to running a bank?

For where?

He long liquidated 2 banks, leaving depositors in the lurch.

He could always go back to running things in Kwara.

For where?

O to ge no be for mouth.

I guess he could always be a P.A. to Dino.

grin
you are just here fooling yourself. I don't blame you, I blame social media. just pray you achieve half of what saraki has achieved in his chosen carrier. saraki sure has other engagements, and cannot be idle because of election defeat. he's not the first politician to loose an election. ask buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by OgundeleT(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Bukola is gone for good. no one outside kwara can know him than the people of his constituency that rejected him and all his anointed candidates in kwara. saraki is a man that still receive pension worth millions of naira from poor kwara, he is a man that order the state govt to buy jeeps worth millions of Naira to his political thugs known as good boys even when civil servants are yet to be paid for months. we will always remember how your thugs do terrorize people during elections in kwara. let those buhari haters outside kwara keep celebrating you since you are also the enemy of their enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.....
God bless U both
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by millionboi2: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

He worked for Mobil as a tax accountant.

He owns a tax consultancy company today and they've helped various states drive up their IGR.

You could always Google you know.
chsi pity ppl like u carrying ur ignorance around.

Datz d portfolio he uses to steal our national cake from both states and fed
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by AreaFada2: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

But he is a shameless thief
For standing up to tin-pot gods of Nigerian politics. While Ghandollar and Amaechi are saints, bah? grin wink cheesy

Bukky knows that both core North and SW will only use him, make lofty promises (VP or even presidency) and later dump. So he skillfully grabbed what was within reach albeit obstacles on the way. Upsetting the political dynamics of godfatherism.

Some coward twerp would not have the balls to do it.

I already said same almost 4 years ago.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2019
kaen1317:
Looking so strong and healthy but as soon as handcuff is sighted Dino will just slump suddenly become very very sick...

Lol
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Abolajihowells2:

Gov Amosun
does he have the kind of wealth Tinubu has? i doubt you know how rich this man is. if you work for an oil company for 100 years, you can never have what Tinubu claims to have as wealth. he is a dollar Billionaire. and the money was stolen from LS Treasury.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Sermwell(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2019
bettyLad:
saraki lost so much weight , he is even looking depressed , how the mighty have fallen and even Dino despite all his trails and issues during the last election yet scaled through without much campaigns ,, can't believe Saraki can b defeated like this.
you are very funny. what is the big deal in loosing an election? do you know how many times Buhari contested elections and lost?? just in case you don't know, saraki has attained the highest position in the legislative arm of government!! so you better go and get a life!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by bluefilm: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2019
The men that deceived the Cameroonian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Chestbeaters: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2019
IPOBian gods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by omoteacher(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

SDM looking older than his age with all the money he has. 45 year old man looking older than SP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2019
I blame his senatorial district.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by teeboy100(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love Bukky Saraki. He is no doubt one of the best Senate President.
The guy got charisma and Ooze confidence.
A young handsome politician, waiting patiently for his time.

God bless ABS.
man
stop lying
we all this man.
don't tell me you have forgot how he got that sit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by olagbola45(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=76639171]Awo Dino would soon turned to Awo rele[/quote

Bad man....i feel your awo rele part grin
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by ClearFlair: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Clowns. Hahahahaha!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by frankmoney(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless ABS.
I remember how you were boasting that he can't be defeated , alongside atiku grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by ClearFlair: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless ABS.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Best senate president Ko.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Sermwell:

you are just here fooling yourself. I don't blame you, I blame social media. just pray you achieve half of what saraki has achieved in his chosen carrier. saraki sure has other engagements, and cannot be idle because of election defeat. he's not the first politician to loose an election. ask buhari.

Shut up.

I'm holidaying anywhere I desire in the world.

There is absolutely nothing I want to eat today I would not get.

Look for another excuse for your failure in life.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Asshurbanipali: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Two strong men
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by ignis: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Dino is the next senate president.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by israelmao(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
I admire people with good brain and Bukola has it,I strongly believe somehow and somewhat he will still find his way back.Dino your enemies have been defeated.Where is Bello?Where is Mr.Transmission?
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by princegeo(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
The best of pals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu / Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.