Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (56653 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
mightyhaze:
he dey forbid am. Na taboo for him slum dwelling. Anybody caught using his brains,na excommunication straight!

Even you, the urine licking clown of the albino hunchback who became a latter day a$$ licking doofus of Atiku talks when brains are mentioned?

When will you start trekking from onitsha to PH again for biafra?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Sermwell:

degrees and houses, and yet you come here to rant that you have a life. lmao

You really are a failure.

You think everyone on Nairaland is at your level.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by iswallker(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:
Let me see.

Would Saraki go back to his medical practice?

For where?

He never worked one day in his life save for his housemanship.

Would he go back to running a bank?

For where?

He long liquidated 2 banks, leaving depositors in the lurch.

He could always go back to running things in Kwara.

For where?

O to ge no be for mouth.

I guess he could always be a P.A. to Dino.

grin

not funny..

he has enough money to last 2 life times... undecided

plus nigeria will probably pay him for life being a former No. 3

go get a life.. wink
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2019
iswallker:

not funny..

he has enough money to last 2 life times... undecided

plus nigeria will probably pay him for life being a former No. 3

go get a life.. wink

You seem fun where we speak frankly.

Saraki gets no pension from the Senate.

You must be a kid to think that's how it works.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Kogi people sha no wan get sense. Issorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Formularcr7: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Y saraki con lean
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Jendor49: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Dino the game master oya gba kiss��
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin
my mind is telling me that this two men will sell buhari someday
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by ngadaAwo: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
rusher14:

I have achieved far more by dint of hardwork.

It's poverty that makes you folks see him as special.
[/s]
sofri dey lie naaa

well in nairaland we all are billionaires

benefits of anonymous forum
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by iswallker(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

You seem fun where we speak frankly.

Saraki gets no pension from the Senate.

You must be a kid to think that's how it works.

THE National Assembly, yesterday, completed the amendment of the 1999 Constitution with approval of life pension for anybody who has held office as President or Vice President, Senate President or Deputy Senate President, Speaker or Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.

avail yourself of information. i am busy, stop disturbing me... undecided
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
My men, Dino and Bukky, indeed nothing spoiled, but come oo, I never knew Dino is this giant oooo by stature.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
iswallker:

THE National Assembly, yesterday, completed the amendment of the 1999 Constitution with approval of life pension for anybody who has held office as President or Vice President, Senate President or Deputy Senate President, Speaker or Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.

avail yourself of information. i am busy, stop disturbing me... undecided

Bloody liar.

However, the leader of the Senate, Ali Ndume, spoke against the proposal.

“The case of the state governors and their deputies is different. They were elected by the public.

“But we elect our principal officers. To me, I believe that the benefit of the office of the senate president and other principal officers is too much. They are just one among equals.

“I am against any excessive privileges given to the senate president or the speaker. All of us were elected. If we are doing anything, it should be for all members of the National Assembly,” he said.

Also, the Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, spoke against the suggestion.

“The governor of a state and the president cannot stay in office for more than two terms. But for a senator, he can stay in office for 35 years,” Mr. Akpabio said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205495-constitution-review-ekweremadu-others-want-life-pension-national-assembly-leaders.html%3famp_markup=1

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
sofri dey lie naaa

How we roll.

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Banter1(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
bender79:
Hmm. All of a sudden Dino is now looking more like the Senate president. Seems Bukola hasn't gotten over his defeat
If Dino tries anything stooopit this time, they gonna give him indefinite suspension from the house. No more saraki to back him up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
sofri dey lie naaa

cheesy

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by BOBBYAZEY(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
kaen1317:
Looking so strong and healthy but as soon as handcuff is sighted Dino will just slump suddenly become very very sick...
...WICKED SAVAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by bluecircle470: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2019
ojun50:
I will miss saraki,

And his evil ways

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Barzinime(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dont tell me you went to school o
And hope you are not part of the people that call PMB an Illiterate or a dullard cos yours is beyond measure
meccuno:
Please give us other examples of people who worked for mobil and own half the land in a state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love Bukky Saraki. He is no doubt one of the best Senate President.
The guy got charisma and Ooze confidence.
A young handsome politician, waiting patiently for his time.

God bless ABS.
Bros, we dash you
Make him president of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by iswallker(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

Bloody liar.

However, the leader of the Senate, Ali Ndume, spoke against the proposal.

“The case of the state governors and their deputies is different. They were elected by the public.

“But we elect our principal officers. To me, I believe that the benefit of the office of the senate president and other principal officers is too much. They are just one among equals.

“I am against any excessive privileges given to the senate president or the speaker. All of us were elected. If we are doing anything, it should be for all members of the National Assembly,” he said.

Also, the Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, spoke against the suggestion.

“The governor of a state and the president cannot stay in office for more than two terms. But for a senator, he can stay in office for 35 years,” Mr. Akpabio said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205495-constitution-review-ekweremadu-others-want-life-pension-national-assembly-leaders.html%3famp_markup=1

siddon there...

Dimeji Bankole lives a few blocks away-he has DSS men around him, with regular police. Official vehicles to ferry him around.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by toplinetrtrend: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sirflex147:
And what did he steal?
c

come to kwara; you will understand better. Someone like Saraki lost his senatorial district and you still think his hands are clean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by zomby(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bukola 56 years old...Dino 45 years old, but Dino looks like Bukola's long lost dad.
It may not be a bad idea for dino to slow down a bit and take good care of himself

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by toplinetrtrend: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

For standing up to tin-pot gods of Nigerian politics. While Ghandollar and Amaechi are saints, bah? grin wink cheesy

Bukky knows that both core North and SW will only use him, make lofty promises (VP or even presidency) and later dump. So he skillfully grabbed what was within reach albeit obstacles on the way. Upsetting the political dynamics of godfatherism.

Some coward twerp would not have the balls to do it.

I already said same almost 4 years ago.

Saraki is a deposed godfather in kwara, just like igbinedion in Edo. He isn't different from Ganduje in stealing

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Tecno66: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
amaniro:
This men they dey give me joy.

I will Miss Bukky in our next Senate.
The man was not a rubber stamp. The way things are going now, I am sure the next Senate President will be a rubber stamp.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
olagbola45:

You just pained GTFOMW
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
ericsmith:

Can you please mention one of your friends or family that bought land in lagos & it was tinubu that sold it. ...my family own lands in lagos maybe they are luck,its not tinubu own
The land in any area is owned by oba or king in that vicinity. you dont expect the king to go around selling the land by himself. that is where the omonile comes in. please i don't have strength.

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
mightyhaze:
he dey forbid am. Na taboo for him slum dwelling. Anybody caught using his brains,na excommunication straight!
i just tire for some people.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Did you use your brain when you claimed Tinubu owns 50% of Lagos? Or when you and your uncles claim your tribesmen own 70% of the same Lagos?
Tinubu is a king maker in the SW. especially Lagos state. he has made 3 different people Governor. his word is law. i repeat. there is no one richer than Tinubu who lives in lagos and from lagos as an Indigene. he has properties which is more than 2 pages of a newspaper dallies. stop with these semantics and stop acting all ignorant. you know what i am talking about. i have never said Igbos own 70 percent and if you believe that ish then your are obviously deranged.

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
Tinubu is a king maker in the SW. especially Lagos state. he has made 3 different people Governor. his word is law. i repeat. there is no one richer than Tinubu who lives in lagos and from lagos as an Indigene. he has properties which is more than 2 pages of a newspaper dallies. stop with these semantics and stop acting all ignorant. you know what i am talking about. i have never said Igbos own 70 percent and if you believe that ish then your are obviously deranged.

You're worse than deranged, you're utterly demented. Do you juveniles actually think life in Lagos started with Tinubu? When did Tinubu happen on the scene sef? How much money does Tinubu have where the Oniru family is? How much does Tinubu have where the Okoya family is? How much does Tinubu have where Bukola's in-laws, the Ojora's are?

Abeg, just stick to your kerosene democracy in Abia state and stop dabbling into what you know nothing about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're worse than deranged, you're utterly demented. Do you juveniles actually think life in Lagos started with Tinubu? When did Tinubu happen on the scene sef? How much money does Tinubu have where the Oniru family is? How much does Tinubu have where the Okoya family is? How much does Tinubu have where Bukola's in-laws, the Ojora's are?

Abeg, just stick to your kerosene democracy in Abia state and stop dabbling into what you know nothing about
[/s]You the one obviously deranged.and mentally unstable. i guess you are one of those indomie generation kids. these people have money no doubt but Tinubu is way richer. hehehehe......You obviously dont know the power of politics money. Tinubu has been in the saddle since 1999 please do the maths. i am not from abia. FYI and if you dont have the ability to reason properly other than bringing people with OLD money stick to your stomach infrastructure democracy.........i believe you are hungry . go and eat. grin grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s]You the one obviously deranged.and mentally unstable. i guess you are one of those indomie generation kids. these people have money no doubt but Tinubu is way richer. hehehehe......You obviously dont know the power of politics money. Tinubu has been in the saddle since 1999 please do the maths. i am not from abia. FYI and if you dont have the ability to reason properly other than bringing people with OLD money stick to your stomach infrastructure democracy.........i believe you are hungry . go and eat. grin grin grin grin

You're a dunce and have gone completely mad. Nobody in your enclave is worth any attention but you and your fathers obsess over Tinubu as if he's the reason for your existence. Even me a Yoruba man doesn't think about him or pay him any attention the way you hopeless slaves of the albino hunchback do. You're not Yoruba so why should I expect you to know anything about the Oniru family?

Your leaders think you're no more than a cockroach who needs to be sprinkled with kerosene. Oya go and collect your 4 ltrs let's rest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.