Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract (7489 Views)

Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by blinx4real(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
ziddy:

Well, in the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king. People continue to heap praises on this Fashola guy for doing exactly (or maybe less than) the job he was elected to do; at the same time he is stealing public funds on a gargantuan scale.

When will a case of someone just doing his job stop being an exception rather than the rule in this country? Maybe when we stop canonizing crooked politicians, whether they perform the job they're elected to do or not.
It is statements like this that make governments shut down forums like this, do you have any proof of what you have just said? If you stand before a judge today can you substantiate it?

You are a classic example of a Human Vulture; what is the value of your contribution to this nations economy, that you are so passionate about people stealing? How much of your input has gone into this money you are so concerned about someone stealing?
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
blinx4real:

It is statements like this that make governments shut down forums like this, do you have any proof of what you have just said? If you stand before a judge today can you substantiate it?

You are a classic example of a Human Vulture; what is the value of your contribution to this nations economy, that you are so passionate about people stealing? How much of your input has gone into this money you are so concerned about someone stealing?

People like you are the reason this country will never move forward! Because I haven't contributed to the nation's economy (in your imbecilic opinion o) I shouldn't be passionate about probity in public service? Has Fashola contributed any more than the common man who puts in a honest day's work into the GDP of this country? Without the masses would there be any Nigeria? Would there be tax funds for LASG to spend?

Information about Fashola Government activities are all out there in the public domain if you care to examine them! He has been asked to disprove these allegations instead he poured all his energies into stalling the probe.

And your father is a human vulture! Oponu!
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by blinx4real(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Bros, instead of resorting to area boy tactics kindly answer my question; what is ur contribution to this nations economy, how much tax do you pay? Do even pay at all?
And sorry to disappoint you this nation will continue to move forward, and joyfully without you.
I have lived in Lagos for many years and the dedication n commitment with singleness of purpose shown by Fashola for the development of lagos is exemplary and ONLY deserves commendation and nothing else.
It is sad that people like you criticise the good men to death and keep ur mouth shut when d likes of IBB n Abacha dominate n oppress the entire nation.
If you are a student of history, you should ask urself why ideologically sound and visionary people like Patrice Lumumba, emperor selassie, Sankara were hounded out of govt while crooks n scoundrels like Mobutu, compare n co were tolerated n continued to enslave their countries for years?
If you continue in this path, Fashola will happily return to his law firm, and he will definitely be replaced by the kind of people you want, crooks, scoundrels, illiterates n thugs, such as the likes of Akala - the choice is yours
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2010
blinx4real:

Bros, instead of resorting to area boy tactics kindly answer my question; what is your contribution to this nations economy, how much tax do you pay? Do even pay at all?
And sorry to disappoint you this nation will continue to move forward, and joyfully without you.
I have lived in Lagos for many years and the dedication n commitment with singleness of purpose shown by Fashola for the development of lagos is exemplary and ONLY deserves commendation and nothing else.
It is sad that people like you criticise the good men to death and keep your mouth shut when d likes of IBB n Abacha dominate n oppress the entire nation.
If you are a student of history, you should ask urself why ideologically sound and visionary people like Patrice Lumumba, emperor selassie, Sankara were hounded out of govt while crooks n scoundrels like Mobutu, compare n co were tolerated n continued to enslave their countries for years?
If you continue in this path, Fashola will happily return to his law firm, and he will definitely be replaced by the kind of people you want, crooks, scoundrels, illiterates n thugs, such as the likes of Akala - the choice is yours

Mr. Human Vulture, you're the biggest fool I've ever encountered on Nairaland up until now. You want my tax details? Keep waiting I'll get back to you. Olodo.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by blinx4real(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2010
ziddy:

Mr. Human Vulture, you're the biggest fool I've ever encountered on Nairaland up until now. You want my tax details? Keep waiting I'll get back to you. Olodo.
It does take one to know one, don't you think so?

Funny how you ("Mr Sanctimonous", "Mr fighting for the masses whose moneys have been embezzeled by Fashola"wink find it so hard to defend yourself by providing a simple proof that you pay your taxes (Money that rightfully belongs to the governement), and that you are not stealing from the government when confronted by someone else. Infact a simple Yes I do pay or No I don't pay might even suffice! 
Yet you don't see it as an affront on the position of the Governor for him to come and be wasting his time reeling out an account for monies being spent on VISIBLE Projects. Projects being carried out by more than 50 Ministries, Parastatals and agencies of the State government? It's the likes of you that jump out of the window when FIRS comes knocking cool

I hope you also know that each of these ministries/parastatal have individual DGs, Commisioners and Heads etc that you can walk up to to confirm how their allocations are being spent, if you are so concerned.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Aussienavy: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 02, 2011
Eko Ile please any info on what's going on in this area of Lagos as in Development? In Badagry!!!
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by EkoIle1: 4:10am On Aug 02, 2011
0lumide:

Eko Ile please any info on what's going on in this area of Lagos as in Development? In Badagry!!!

Access google and visit the state's and the Governor's website for what ever orientation and education you desire.

That I do all the time and it helps.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

Access google and visit the state's and the Governor's website for what ever orientation and education you desire.

That I do all the time and it helps.

Yeah yeah whatever political bigot!!!
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by djustice: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
Guess who owns Plycon

Yes, you guessed right. The saintly one himself: BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security / $9.6bn Judgment: FG, P&ID Head For Showdown / Kogi: Agbakoba Heads To Court, Insists EFCC Must Not Undermine Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.