Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress (48193 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Figure-hugging Jumpsuit / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Porta porti
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
If this rubbish made front page....

I will do anything I am told.

Rubbish

Now, go and hug a transformer
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by DeRay98(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
donbachi:
Who are her

She are em, em, a radio talkative or ... grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by DeRay98(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Now, go and hug a transformer

Woked! grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by mercy87(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2019
seedsower:

Serpentine spirit., even her choice of colour and fabric designs says it all.

BUT I HAVE DIVINE ADVANTAGE; JEHOVAH JIREH!

You're right...same thing I thought. Observe all her dressing... Even in her face you can see it, it is very easy and obvious when you have the spirit of discernment.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by icedbreez(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
High profile call girls fronting as actresses.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by encryptjay(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Snake actress.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
This Girl De Take Style Fineooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by noisy45(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
They Bleep hotel owners, petrol station owners, oil well owners, captain of industries, mega church owners, car dealers, estate owners. If u ask me how do I know I once worked as a body guard to a five star hotel/petrol station owner

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
noisy45:
They Bleep hotel owners, petrol station owners, oil well owners, captain of industries, mega church owners, car dealers, estate owners. If u ask me how do I know I once worked as a body guard to a five star hotel/petrol station owner
They don't fvck body guards to a five star hotel/petrol station owners?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by noisy45(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
They don't fvck body guards to a five star hotel/petrol station owners?

Those girls will just pass us in the reception/visitors room most times they don't greet the secretary they walk straight to Baba's office with there dirty big yansh.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by yusuf99(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Apostle sulaiman must see nyash
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
The people that will not allow our god of men to make heaven. So sad.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
chai! shocked
ukwuciously blessed shocked
azz to die for cheesy

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
If this rubbish made front page....

I will do anything I am told.

Rubbish
e don enter frontpage

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Her Beret with cowries, snake printed dress n snake laced shoe looks weird to me oooo. Is she a cul......
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
noisy45:
n u have not been privileged to to kpansh any of them at all tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
noisy45:

Those girls will just pass us in the reception/visitors room most times they don't greet the secretary they walk straight to Baba's office with there dirty big yansh.
as a security personal do u care to search them?
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
DeRay98:

She are em, em, a radio talkative or ... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by noisy45(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gentleziggy:
as a security personal do u care to search them?

Search your job ends that day
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
noisy45:

Search your job ends that day
then maybe u are not a professional body guard or are u?
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by sulakishop(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2019
The apostolic nyansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko: Mercy Johnson, My Mentor In Nollywood (Pics) / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.