Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress (48194 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Figure-hugging Jumpsuit / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2019
President of the Dubai crew.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by GANAYAD: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Somebody should warn this guy you dey book too much space and e no easy for we the comment readers association
skyvas3293x:
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by MufasaRebirth: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Awesomefred32:

It still does 'nt change the fact that we are heading to Next Level
Safe journey!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by rusher14: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Miketonia:
She needs Christ

I guess Suleiman was thinking the same.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Chidex50(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Nairaland keep on promoting sexuality
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by asawanathegreat(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
The babe set wela
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by faithfull18(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
What's this now??
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2019
He saw it already. I believe he's on nairaland.

GOFRONT:
The Apostle must see this
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Rokia2:
Actress? When last did she act in any movie?

How does she keep up such a lifestyle? I really hope she’s not eating those nasty hairy men poo in Dubai.

Such a pretty and endowed girl what a pity.
Look my pretty friend, it's not all ladies(pretty ones) who made it in life are into such despicable poo eating, majority of broke babes won't stand it talk more of made ones, let's be careful the way we conclude things presumptuously about our fellow human, God is watching, judge not!
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Sulewoman's olosho.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Skmoda360(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
i no dey see this one for nollywood film now.......maybe nollyash that"s where she belong...but that ass mehn tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by northvietnam(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Coprophilia ambassador

scatophilia

Feel like throwing up
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Forget say she dey eat shit oh I go still like plug and play

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by TourismMan(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Suleman cannot make heaven

Look at what he is smashing shocked shocked shocked

So the only way to make heaven is by not smashing good pussi.es on earth? Dam that!
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by classikbill(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
If this rubbish made front page....

I will do anything I am told.

Rubbish
. Wake up bro. it is there already..
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by newoffer: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Brainless Ashitress. Showing yarnsh upandan
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Whatever
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by bluefilm: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2019
Dubai men shït business is very profitable.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2019
charleff512:
Nairaland is promoting sex and sensuality big time
shey those mods want to spoil us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by seedsower(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Serpentine spirit., even her choice of colour and fabric designs says it all.

BUT I HAVE DIVINE ADVANTAGE; JEHOVAH JIREH!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Jodesky(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Miketonia:
She needs Christ

That's why she's following the Apostle............. to lead her to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Made4naijalove:
The actress stepped out looking flawless in this figure-hugging dress she rocked while posing for sexy photos.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/actress-daniella-okeke-flaunts-her-massive-behind-in-figure-hugging-dress/

Op.... you should have asked what you stand to gain by pushing this sort to the public... What do young people take from "a lady flaunting her behind"? What exactly is wrong with the people of this adulterous generation?

You didn't see the lady who made a 4.96 cgpa to push to encourage young folks to embrace hard work, you couldn't talk about heroes who helped rescued those children trapped in the ita faaji collapsed building. Those are heroes and heroin. Let's stop promoting mediocrity.

#Promotegoodworks...

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Kendrick80(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
She looks nice
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by damiz(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
GOFRONT:
The Apostle must see this

Apostle is tired of seeing it sef
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by bigsmoke2(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Apostle must hear of this. On ja MI Lara je
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by buchilino(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Elections r over, NL is back in posting trash
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by Dreyl(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Rokia2:
Actress? When last did she act in any movie?

How does she keep up such a lifestyle? I really hope she’s not eating those nasty hairy men poo in Dubai.

Such a pretty and endowed girl what a pity.
Rokiatu, you are sure a savage! grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress by youngdvirus(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2019
all i wanna see is money... not sh*thole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko: Mercy Johnson, My Mentor In Nollywood (Pics) / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.